zimmerman free!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#66 Jul 15, 2013
An he was not sentenced how many more young kids will he kill ? He should have got life I'n my book . He is a cold bloodied killer . He will need to wear a bullet proof for the rest of his sorry life . An I hope he is haunted with it forever
Larry

Greeneville, TN

#67 Jul 15, 2013
just stfu wrote:
<quoted text>get back on your sister and stfu, jerkwad.
Why are you liberals so vulgar? A little short on vocabulary perhaps?
Larry

Greeneville, TN

#68 Jul 15, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
An he was not sentenced how many more young kids will he kill ? He should have got life I'n my book . He is a cold bloodied killer . He will need to wear a bullet proof for the rest of his sorry life . An I hope he is haunted with it forever
You are only missing one thing to prove that Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer. Evidence. Let's hear it.
The Quoter

Greeneville, TN

#69 Jul 15, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>You are only missing one thing to prove that Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer. Evidence. Let's hear it.

"While you may be tempted to divert your attention away from what really happened. Here are the only three fact that really matter.

First, a man with a gun chose to pursue an unarmed teenager whod done nothing wrong.

Second, the man with the gun chose to initiate a confrontation with the teenager after he was advised not to.

Third, as a result of the confrontation, the man with the gun shot the teenager to death

And when you focus on the facts its not the color of his teeth that keep coming back to haunt you. Its the color of his skin."
Patriot

Johnson City, TN

#70 Jul 15, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN for President 2016!!!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#71 Jul 15, 2013
Harry O wrote:
<quoted text> I just KNEW that someone was going to conveniently use a strawman argument against me, without ever refuting the actual point that I made.
11,078 firearm murders in U.S. 2010--considered to be a down year. Your stat sort of pales by comparison, even if I'm citing a different year. I WILL concede unarmed people can be dangerous too.
Harry O

Greeneville, TN

#72 Jul 15, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>11,078 firearm murders in U.S. 2010--considered to be a down year. Your stat sort of pales by comparison, even if I'm citing a different year. I WILL concede unarmed people can be dangerous too.
I can beat that, if you don't mind a strawman. 11,106 blacks killed by other blacks in the 513 days since Trayvon's death. What makes this one so special? Is it because he was killed by someone of another race? Blacks will not rat out a black on black killer. They won't snitch on him.

The life of a black who is killed by another black is worthless. No protests, no rioting, no violation of civil rights, no vigilante justice, no nothing. But let a half Hispanic guy shoot one in self defense.....well IT'S ON M-fer. IT'S ON!
Harry O

Greeneville, TN

#73 Jul 15, 2013
The Quoter wrote:
<quoted text>
"While you may be tempted to divert your attention away from what really happened. Here are the only three fact that really matter.
First, a man with a gun chose to pursue an unarmed teenager whod done nothing wrong.
Second, the man with the gun chose to initiate a confrontation with the teenager after he was advised not to.
Third, as a result of the confrontation, the man with the gun shot the teenager to death
And when you focus on the facts its not the color of his teeth that keep coming back to haunt you. Its the color of his skin."
First, it was not illegal for Zimmerman to have a gun, and it is not illegal to follow someone. Second, where is the proof that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation? Zimmerman probably asked a stranger what he was doing there. Why didn't Martin say "I'm visiting my father and his girlfriend in Unit whatever? I don't consider a resident asking a question to a stranger in a neighborhood which had numerous breakins "initiating a confrontation.

The 9-1-1 operator, not the police said "we don't need you to do that sir, meaning he didn't need to follow him." Zimmerman said that he went back to his car, and was confronted later by Martin. There is no proof one way or the other how it happened.

Third, as a result of the confrontation, the man with the gun shot the teenager to death. This much is true. Zimmerman says that the confrontation involved a beating in which he feared for his life. Zimmerman's injuries are consistent with his account, and an eyewitness corroborated Zimmerman's story as to who was on top.

If a black had killed him, it wouldn't make the news. Trayvon's life is only important because a member of another race, actually 2 races killed him. If Zimmerman killed another Hispanic, it wouldn't make the news. I don't see a race angle to this story. It is liberals like you who do.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#74 Jul 15, 2013
Harry O wrote:
<quoted text>I can beat that, if you don't mind a strawman. 11,106 blacks killed by other blacks in the 513 days since Trayvon's death. What makes this one so special? Is it because he was killed by someone of another race? Blacks will not rat out a black on black killer. They won't snitch on him.
The life of a black who is killed by another black is worthless. No protests, no rioting, no violation of civil rights, no vigilante justice, no nothing. But let a half Hispanic guy shoot one in self defense.....well IT'S ON M-fer. IT'S ON!
Enough! George Zimmerman is a wonderful human being who deliberately shot to death another unarmed human being. He stood trial and was acquitted. Currently, the 'free,' man, at liberty, is in fear for his life, awaiting retrial, trial on other charges, and civil suits for wrongful death in connection with his previous trial. Every other issue is superfluous. Anon.
Harry O

Greeneville, TN

#75 Jul 15, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Enough! George Zimmerman is a wonderful human being who deliberately shot to death another unarmed human being. He stood trial and was acquitted. Currently, the 'free,' man, at liberty, is in fear for his life, awaiting retrial, trial on other charges, and civil suits for wrongful death in connection with his previous trial. Every other issue is superfluous. Anon.
Where did I say anything about George Zimmerman being a "wonderful human being?" Where is the proof that he was not acting in self defense? Go to sanfordfla.com and read about who is responsible.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#76 Jul 15, 2013
Treyvon wasn't a child. He was a 17 year old that has already been beating people up, stealing and doing drugs.

You all are making him sound like an 8 year boy that got killed walking home from church.

1 more year and he's a legal adult that could go to war and be killed or he would have probably went to prison for killing somebody.

He was not a child, he was a thug.
Harry O

Greeneville, TN

#77 Jul 15, 2013
Just me wrote:
Treyvon wasn't a child. He was a 17 year old that has already been beating people up, stealing and doing drugs.
You all are making him sound like an 8 year boy that got killed walking home from church.
1 more year and he's a legal adult that could go to war and be killed or he would have probably went to prison for killing somebody.
I just watched a video on youtube entitled "The Zimmerman verdict and black women." It is rather long, but really hits home. It is done by a black man, and is worth the time for people on either side of this issue.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#78 Jul 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN for President 2016!!!
Sorry. Washington don't want a politician with balls.
Truth Is

Greeneville, TN

#80 Jul 15, 2013
The truth is it's a horrible situation on both sides. Both sides were guilty in a way.

Zimmerman was out there because of thieves robbing the neighborhood, but when he saw the kid and called the cops, he should have left it at that and let the cops handle it. The cops would have had backup and wouldn't have been getting beat up, so they would have never had to shoot the kid.

Treyvon shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman, he should have just went on home and called the cops on Zimmerman for following him. Treyvon had all ready been in trouble for beating other kids up, stealing and using illegal drugs(marijuana, not that big of a deal), but he was heading down a bad road as it was.

Bad decisions were made on both sides and now 1 person is dead and the others life will never be the same. Nobody won.

Maybe people will learn from this, use some judgement, don't be so quick to jump in a situation. Pick your battles wisely.

I'm sorry for the families on both sides, they are the ones suffering and wasn't even involved.
Harry O

Greeneville, TN

#81 Jul 15, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
The truth is it's a horrible situation on both sides. Both sides were guilty in a way.
Zimmerman was out there because of thieves robbing the neighborhood, but when he saw the kid and called the cops, he should have left it at that and let the cops handle it. The cops would have had backup and wouldn't have been getting beat up, so they would have never had to shoot the kid.
Treyvon shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman, he should have just went on home and called the cops on Zimmerman for following him. Treyvon had all ready been in trouble for beating other kids up, stealing and using illegal drugs(marijuana, not that big of a deal), but he was heading down a bad road as it was.
Bad decisions were made on both sides and now 1 person is dead and the others life will never be the same. Nobody won.
Maybe people will learn from this, use some judgement, don't be so quick to jump in a situation. Pick your battles wisely.
I'm sorry for the families on both sides, they are the ones suffering and wasn't even involved.
I don't disagree with any of this. It's a good post.
just stfu

United States

#82 Jul 16, 2013
Just me wrote:
why do you people continue to IGNORE zimmerman's past?????????? closed minded idiots. this world is not one-sided. dumbazz.
just stfu

United States

#83 Jul 16, 2013
Harry O wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say anything about George Zimmerman being a "wonderful human being?" Where is the proof that he was not acting in self defense? Go to sanfordfla.com and read about who is responsible.
you zealots yell PROOF and REASONABLE DOUBT in the same breath. pick one and go with it moron. the trial is over....move on....sit down, shut up AND QUIT RUINING MY LIFE!
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#84 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman is a cold bloodied how many more young kids will he kill for his. Own bounty he should get the death penalty . Ever body I'n Florida goes free
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#86 Jul 16, 2013
just stfu wrote:
<quoted text>you zealots yell PROOF and REASONABLE DOUBT in the same breath. pick one and go with it moron. the trial is over....move on....sit down, shut up AND QUIT RUINING MY LIFE!
Really, really, this thread is ruining your life??
just stfu

United States

#87 Jul 16, 2013
Heeler wrote:
<quoted text>Really, really, this thread is ruining your life??
it's a line from a comedian, oh ye of no humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long 2 min No clue 14
charity horton (star) 21 min wondering 1
walmart mcdonalds fight? 29 min Yuck 12
Sheriff debate 37 min Tommy Bennett 2
Am I a racist? 56 min Tommy Bennett 2
James Teeny Lover Carpenter Arrested Again 1 hr Crazystuff 41
Bob Baird (Oct '11) 1 hr Yep 1234 hi 19
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 3 hr Ohyeah 45
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 10 hr Terry 44

Greeneville Jobs