Hmm

Bristol, TN

#1 Jul 14, 2013
YEAH!!!!! YAH!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!
BIBLE

Prairie Village, KS

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Obadiah 1:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2013
BIBLE wrote:
Obadiah 1:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
That could be taken different ways.
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Justice! I was afraid the media would influence this case by playing on emotions - God knows they tried. The facts were laid out, and the jury came to the right decision under the law.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2013
I'm glad they let that Mexican go free. I don't like them either and I sure don't like those colored folks.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Now they will be a nation wide race war. Over nothing. From some of the news footage I've seen Oakland,CA was torn up by demonstrators over this.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Them people from Cali are a whole different breed there to start with, can you say freaks??
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Them people from Cali are a whole different breed there to start with, can you say freaks??
agree...I hope the idiots manage to blow the whole state up. Our country would be better off
Kolkok

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Now they will be a nation wide race war. Over nothing. From some of the news footage I've seen Oakland,CA was torn up by demonstrators over this.
Oakland was 95.3% white in 1940. It is now 25.7% white. The murder rate per capita is double its neighboring city of San Francisco.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Kolkok wrote:
<quoted text>Oakland was 95.3% white in 1940. It is now 25.7% white. The murder rate per capita is double its neighboring city of San Francisco.
There you go, blacks all about killing each other, as far as San Fran, them gays all about killing each other with AIDS.
Thomas

Bristol, TN

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Appears that the media is going to keep agitating the blacks over this case until all hell breaks loose.
please

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
<quoted text> agree...I hope the idiots manage to blow the whole state up. Our country would be better off
Or brake off and drown and make vegas a beach town :)
please

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jul 14, 2013
break*

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Thomas wrote:
Appears that the media is going to keep agitating the blacks over this case until all hell breaks loose.
I think that's what the media wants. Dirty laundry. Peace isn't selling.......but,"is the head dead yet?" Is!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jul 14, 2013
If Zim was hit, you must acquit.
Kolkok

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
If Zim was hit, you must acquit.
If the head is split, you must acquit.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#17 Jul 14, 2013
If by 'free,' you mean that having to live in annonymity, wearing disguises in public, in fear for one's life, needing personal protection, and subject to many, many, expensive retrials and civil suits I guess you're right!

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Jul 14, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
If by 'free,' you mean that having to live in annonymity, wearing disguises in public, in fear for one's life, needing personal protection, and subject to many, many, expensive retrials and civil suits I guess you're right!
I had rather deal with that then be in a prison full of gangs.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
I had rather deal with that then be in a prison full of gangs.
Not disagreeing, but long-term survival prospects appear grim.
Kolkok

Greeneville, TN

#20 Jul 14, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Not disagreeing, but long-term survival prospects appear grim.
He has a 9mm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vonda smith 10 min Justme 15
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 15 min placebo Planck 116
News Drug Epidemic Handicaps Workforce (Dec '15) 16 min SMARTA- - 5
Aunt Beas great servers horrible food 28 min Dman 23
SPYGATE worse than Watergate 1 hr fact 18
No talks 2 hr Josh Duggar 7
Wesley Holt...really?? 3 hr Elwood 55

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages