codie coleman and sunshine reaves?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

who knows

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Sep 19, 2010
what do you know about these two ?

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2010
I know sunshine.....he is a good kid...reminds me a lot of his dad when he was young....he always has a smile on his face....only seen him mad once and it wasn't good...good kid all the way around.....

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Very attractive guys!

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Codie is my lil cousin and cody reaves is like my lil brother... they are awesome kids.... wont find any better... awesome football players... love em to death...
yeah ok

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Baller- you obviously have never watched them play! Seriously I'm guessing u attend another high school!

Citrus Heights, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
yeah ok wrote:
Baller- you obviously have never watched them play! Seriously I'm guessing u attend another high school!
Ya I was defensive player of the year in the conference and for the greeneville sun my senior year at sg 08-09 all district all count since freshman year... and reaves is a football player

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2011
codie coleman all he wanted was sex, but he has changed i think. lol Coleman is a good football player & dont cause alot of trouble he has a great personality and funny & has a awesome sound system in his suv lol
cody reaves dont want sex he wants a good relationship and that is what he has with a beautiful girl that treats him very well. sunshine is a great football player and im sad that he moved to ghs): gonna miss him LOTS. he led the football boys alot & sunshine never got angry alot but when he did it sure wassnt pretty at all lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk mothers with kids 6 min Sheriff Larry 10
Greene county running smooth now 20 min Sheriff Larry 4
Valk 40 min Wtf 1
To catch a THIEF! 53 min TheUnkownPoster 10
speeding ticket rampage (Aug '11) 55 min TheUnkownPoster 41
Preston and tabitha starcher 1 hr Again 1
Biggest male who** &wanna be player's (Nov '12) 1 hr Fact 12
Colorado Springs shooting 2 hr Right is right 73
Know any fake Christians? Part 2 2 hr wow 21
Where is Jack Blair now? (Jul '11) Mon GHS 1908 22