Comments
81 - 100 of 115 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2013
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm college educated, work very hard,
At what??? Spreadin your liberal bs??? That's aparent.What job do you have that affords you the time to post nearly 20 times,since yesteday,in just this one thread?? You people dont realize that the more you preach your liberal aganeda the more it does exactly the opposite of what your hopin for.Kinda the way you feel about church.

I have friends that think the same way you do and I wont go around them because I dont wanna hear that bs.
Good for you

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Realtor wrote:
I was approached about some property near the school for sale. This has disturbed me greatly and I have declined to represent them in their search for property.
Good for you. I know our country was founded to have religiouos freedom. But does anyone not realize that we have a muslum president? And that there are a ton of them in America just waiting to take it over. Once they do everyone will be forced to follow their rules. No more freedom of anything. I'd just as soon see them go back where they came from. Along with anyone else who wants to come over here and change what our country was based on.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Rupert Breedlove wrote:
<quoted text>Wait and see what happens long term when you punish success, and reward laziness and failure. Hang on for the ride.
You believe that line that they fed you? They must be tickled pink.

Rubbish
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Good for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. I know our country was founded to have religiouos freedom. But does anyone not realize that we have a muslum president? And that there are a ton of them in America just waiting to take it over. Once they do everyone will be forced to follow their rules. No more freedom of anything. I'd just as soon see them go back where they came from. Along with anyone else who wants to come over here and change what our country was based on.
What is going on here? Come on people! Do you know what you sound like. The president is a Christian and Muslims don't want to take over! God, how did we get to the moon?
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Romney is the one that is not a Chriistian, remember
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good luck everyone
Good for you

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is going on here? Come on people! Do you know what you sound like. The president is a Christian and Muslims don't want to take over! God, how did we get to the moon?
I bet your a Christian too yet don't think its a sin to take the Lord's name in vain.
the truth of it

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
racist
these people hate us and everything about us. they will destroy our country just as they have their own. you say "racist" well they are racist to the extreme. if you love them so much go to their country and see just who it is you are defending. the cesspool they built in their home country is being built here by them. defend that stupid !!
Rupert Breedlove

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Girl wrote:
Romney is the one that is not a Chriistian, remember
And he holds what office?
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Girl wrote:
Good luck everyone
So its like that??? You post a 1/2 dozen more times w/o answering my question and then you disapear like a fart in a whirlwind???? You sure didnt have any trouble comin up w replies before the conversation turned to you.Again I would like to hear what job you have that affords you the time to babysit a thread on topix??? I have my suspicions but I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Girl wrote:
4 more years of steady improvement, lower unemployment, housing construction is up for the first time in 4 years! Stock market has doubled! GMC making record profits, Osama dead! Go forward!
Lest we forget when Barack took office we were losing 750,000 jobs a month. Thank you Barack Obama, thank you for your hard work, in spite of the people that hate, you're still working hard for this country, and not only did you save the car industry you stopped China from flooding the country with cheap tires saving our tire industry. Thank you sir, you deserve our respect. And still even today Bain Capital is shutting down factories (Sensata) in the US, the latest has moved to China where (the people losing their jobs have sent a formal request to Mitt Romney asking for help - no response - Sensata leaves Freeport Illinois with record profits - after a boost from the automobile loan thanks to Barack Obama) Americans had to train their Chinese replacements, Mitt Romney is personally making a profit from this - he's selling our nation! The human cost, Bain is picking Chinese low income workers over American workers, 90% of the Chinese workers are women making .99 cents per hour, they work 12 hour shifts and get 1 day off a month and Mitt Romney is profiting.
No, Chinese workers make $2.00 -$3.23 an hour, know your facts. They do not work 7 days a week. They get more than 1 day off a month. LOL! People work 12 hour shifts here too. Not everyone in China works a 12 hour shift. They know the shift hours when they apply for the jobs in China.
Demand for gasoline in this country is at an all time low, gas prices have never been higher at this time of the year. Gas in California is already topping $5 a gallon in some locations. Poor people don't get food stamps to buy gas.
Companies fail everyday, is every business and company in this country supposed to succeed no matter what? Should the government prop every single business up so it can't fail?
Check Al Gore's investments....he'll soon be worth more than Romney, and Al's investments are 70% outside of this country.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 8, 2013
 
Come on ...lol
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Chinese workers make $2.00 -$3.23 an hour, know your facts. They do not work 7 days a week. They get more than 1 day off a month. LOL! People work 12 hour shifts here too. Not everyone in China works a 12 hour shift. They know the shift hours when they apply for the jobs in China.
Demand for gasoline in this country is at an all time low, gas prices have never been higher at this time of the year. Gas in California is already topping $5 a gallon in some locations. Poor people don't get food stamps to buy gas.
Companies fail everyday, is every business and company in this country supposed to succeed no matter what? Should the government prop every single business up so it can't fail?
Check Al Gore's investments....he'll soon be worth more than Romney, and Al's investments are 70% outside of this country.
The workers on this particular plant MAKE .99 CENTS PER HOUR AND WORK 12 HOURS PER DAY SND GET ONE DAY OFF A MONTH! You know what a whole country makes? Weird?
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>So its like that??? You post a 1/2 dozen more times w/o answering my question and then you disapear like a fart in a whirlwind???? You sure didnt have any trouble comin up w replies before the conversation turned to you.Again I would like to hear what job you have that affords you the time to babysit a thread on topix??? I have my suspicions but I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth.
Suspicions about what?
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good for you wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your a Christian too yet don't think its a sin to take the Lord's name in vain.
No I'm not, why would you say that?
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspicions about what?
What did my post say??? I have my suspicions about what kind of job you have that affords you the time to post so much on topix.You avoided my question like the plauge.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>What did my post say??? I have my suspicions about what kind of job you have that affords you the time to post so much on topix.You avoided my question like the plauge.
Are you insinuating that I don't have a job or are you trying to punish success? I'm a manager which is all I'm saying. Im college educated and work very hard. Why, what do you do?
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a manager which is all I'm saying
I could see that,esp considering how youve came here and looked down your nose at everybody who dont agree w your opinion.So do you manage a resturant,bank,or your own buisness??? Does your employer know your usin their time to post on topix????Judging by the time of day and the frequency of some of your post Im sayin your a stay home mom.Thats a noble job if done correctly but most won't call it "stay home mom" they want to dress it up with words like "manager" or some other fancy title.As for me I'm self employed,the weather,economy and your presidents agenda affects me everyday.Punish you for success??? not hardly.If you go out and take the risk,hussle and thru hard work/smart decisions make a buttload of money Im not gonna punish you w excessive taxes and money grabbin tactics or demonize you for bein wealthy/sucessful.You talk about me punishing you for success but you are clearly for taxin the wealthy.Your talking out of both sides of your mouth.Typical "do as I say not as I do" liberal mentality.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>I could see that,esp considering how youve came here and looked down your nose at everybody who dont agree w your opinion.So do you manage a resturant,bank,or your own buisness??? Does your employer know your usin their time to post on topix????Judging by the time of day and the frequency of some of your post Im sayin your a stay home mom.Thats a noble job if done correctly but most won't call it "stay home mom" they want to dress it up with words like "manager" or some other fancy title.As for me I'm self employed,the weather,economy and your presidents agenda affects me everyday.Punish you for success??? not hardly.If you go out and take the risk,hussle and thru hard work/smart decisions make a buttload of money Im not gonna punish you w excessive taxes and money grabbin tactics or demonize you for bein wealthy/sucessful.You talk about me punishing you for success but you are clearly for taxin the wealthy.Your talking out of both sides of your mouth.Typical "do as I say not as I do" liberal mentality.
You are making your point based on your assumption that I am a liar, that's not very effective. I'm not a stay at home mom, I personally wish I could have been, that would be great and I believe the children always benefit if one of the parents stay home.

Again I am college educated (I worked my way through school) and I now work 5 to 6 days a week. My daughter is 18 and I'm helping her get ready for college which is totally exhausting. My husband also works extremely hard and he is a veteran.

Many rich people currently pay a much lower tax rate than I do because of the temporary tax credit that Bush installed and because of absurd loop holes. Which means and they are making a lot of money tax free. Most of these people are republicans and we are now in dire straights because of a war the republicans wanted now its time to help pay. 

Capital gains are also taxed at a lower rate, this is money people make from stock, bonds, or real estate, so in other words if you have to get out of bed and drive to work and physically work your income is taxed at a higher rate, it's time the hard working middle class stop being punished and the entitlements for the rich are stopped. It's so amazing to see so many middle class hard working people fighting to make sure the rich keep loop holes and tax shelters and a low capital gains tax when they  have to pay taxes on all their income.

I love this country very much and think we can all work together to make it better for the economy, our children, and the environment. 

By the way, I'm at lunch and am having grilled chicken with shrimp sauce.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 12, 2013
 
Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making your point based on your assumption that I am a liar, that's not very effective. I'm not a stay at home mom, I personally wish I could have been, that would be great and I believe the children always benefit if one of the parents stay home.
Again I am college educated (I worked my way through school) and I now work 5 to 6 days a week. My daughter is 18 and I'm helping her get ready for college which is totally exhausting. My husband also works extremely hard and he is a veteran.
Many rich people currently pay a much lower tax rate than I do because of the temporary tax credit that Bush installed and because of absurd loop holes. Which means and they are making a lot of money tax free. Most of these people are republicans and we are now in dire straights because of a war the republicans wanted now its time to help pay. 
Capital gains are also taxed at a lower rate, this is money people make from stock, bonds, or real estate, so in other words if you have to get out of bed and drive to work and physically work your income is taxed at a higher rate, it's time the hard working middle class stop being punished and the entitlements for the rich are stopped. It's so amazing to see so many middle class hard working people fighting to make sure the rich keep loop holes and tax shelters and a low capital gains tax when they  have to pay taxes on all their income.
I love this country very much and think we can all work together to make it better for the economy, our children, and the environment. 
By the way, I'm at lunch and am having grilled chicken with shrimp sauce.
No I am makin my point based on the info you have provided for me.You posted nearly 20 times in one day in this thread alone.Thats tells me one of the following.
1.You dont work-you say you do so Ill give u the benfit a doubt.
2.You watch over or "manage" others and have lots of time to post on topix while on the companies dime.
3.You work from home.
4.Your a stay at home mom.Which you say your not-fair enuf.
5.You work a non conviential schedule,three on four off,or weekends,ect.

Im sure working your way thru colledge is a source of pride for you
,but thier is literaly million of kids that have also.I went to state tech in Morrstown during the day and worked 2nd.Most in my class were on grants and ate out everyday for lunch,I sat in the truck and ate bologna,alot of times had it for supper too because I worked in Mtown and it was too far to come back home in Greenville before work.Couldnt get any money because I had a job.That was an early education for me on how the system works.

I too love this country but my rights/liberties are slowly bein chipped away.They are forcing us to accept what they feel is right.How can they know in Wash what I need here in TN???I myself had a can of chicken breast(in water)on wheat w light mayo,and a small bag of baked lays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min lol 140,616
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 12 min Randall Mc Daniel 6
Punish Poverty JESUS would 16 min cretin56 15
FUTURE WIFE BEATERS use the HAWK defense 17 min Three cops road 6
Lost respect for GPD 27 min Greeneville Resident 1
76 year old arrest on world news now 29 min Old Guy 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 33 min Geeze 8,934
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 1 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 2 hr butch 15
Applause Greeneville you are famous 2 hr Chekhov 14
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 3 hr Hawkman 20
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 4 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••