OBAMA forcing $10.10 WAGE on folks wh...

OBAMA forcing $10.10 WAGE on folks who work

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kKluxChicken

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Forcing us to take more money for our hard work I say its un-American and must be some sort of a SIN . But that's just me what do you think ?
HungPains

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2014
kKluxChicken wrote:
Forcing us to take more money for our hard work I say its un-American and must be some sort of a SIN . But that's just me what do you think ?
What's wrong with you more is better ask a 3 year old next time before you knee jerk for the party of the rich views .
Jeff Sojhon

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2014
More money only a conservative voter doesn't like that .
blood onPayCheck

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2014
I like it when people forces more money on me flip side greedy conservatives will try all kinds of sneaky ways to get that extra money in their pockets .
Whip masters

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2014
Its time we the people who work for the living of the job creators get a fair share of what we earn .
wow

Greeneville, TN

#6 Feb 16, 2014
You idiots do realize that once minimum wage is raised, prices will inflate right? Are you really that stupid to think mcdonalds is going to pay $3 more and hour and lose that money? They will make it back by charging everyone more (which hurts everyone NOT making min wage). You are not supposed to make min wage your whole life... Min wage is for teens, kids in school, and failures. If you make min wage at age 45 you probably screwed up somewhere along the line. And by the way - since raising min wage is good for people - why are people making min wage still poor? They just raised min wage a few years back. YOU ARE AND WILL BE IN THE SAME POSITION AND WILL BRING OTHERS DOWN WITH YOU!
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2014
wow wrote:
You idiots do realize that once minimum wage is raised, prices will inflate right? Are you really that stupid to think mcdonalds is going to pay $3 more and hour and lose that money? They will make it back by charging everyone more (which hurts everyone NOT making min wage). You are not supposed to make min wage your whole life... Min wage is for teens, kids in school, and failures. If you make min wage at age 45 you probably screwed up somewhere along the line. And by the way - since raising min wage is good for people - why are people making min wage still poor? They just raised min wage a few years back. YOU ARE AND WILL BE IN THE SAME POSITION AND WILL BRING OTHERS DOWN WITH YOU!
Good post and I agree if you still making minimum wage at 45, there's nothing Obama can do to help you.
Jar Head

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2014
wow wrote:
You are wasting your time WOW because they just don't understand.
Rowing theBoat

Butler, TN

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Its a living wage and it should be ABORTED .
email pickup

Butler, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2014
I realize more money is good .
jar fly

Butler, TN

#11 Feb 18, 2014
A wage used to buy more stuff creating jobs sounds to good to be used for more tax breaks to the rich for me . It would never trickle up and the CEO do you really think they would take a pay cut ?
Girl

Watauga, TN

#12 Feb 18, 2014
People will hire more quality workers that will stay longer, the government will have to pay out less in subsidies. You can't let the minimum wage go stagnant. And everything will not go up
wow

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2014
I can't believe I even tried... You people can't even spell correctly but you want to talk to me about economics? That's why you're poor... because you're stupid.
Budget shift

Butler, TN

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Ask your congress people to vote for a pay raise for all of us .
more PAY

Butler, TN

#15 Feb 19, 2014
I can get on the Obama train on that one but you know what they say about the Conservatives they want go for average people getting ahead or letting old folks quit their jobs to make room for young folks and not being in control of health care they want have any part of that .
Ten percent church pay

Butler, TN

#16 Feb 19, 2014
10% to church increases with 10.10 wage so stop preaching poverty conservative preachers think before you open your mouth ask would a real GOD DO THIS ?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Girl wrote:
People will hire more quality workers that will stay longer, the government will have to pay out less in subsidies. You can't let the minimum wage go stagnant. And everything will not go up
How does a minimum wage increase suddenly make business hire more quality workers? The fact is that the jobs are still going to be minimum wage jobs. You think they are suddenly going to hire college graduates to mop the floor or run the fry machine? All it will do is take pay raises from people making more than $10.10 an hour and cause an increase in basic necessities. Explain how you believe "everything will not go up."
Aim lowWage

Butler, TN

#18 Feb 19, 2014
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a minimum wage increase suddenly make business hire more quality workers? The fact is that the jobs are still going to be minimum wage jobs. You think they are suddenly going to hire college graduates to mop the floor or run the fry machine? All it will do is take pay raises from people making more than $10.10 an hour and cause an increase in basic necessities. Explain how you believe "everything will not go up."
If we tax the wealthy job creators hungry they will produce jobs or get one themselves so that should be part of the new modern wage of 10.10 hours at least .
Dang Obama

Butler, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Good money that should be in the hands of a job creator wasted in pay to employees who will just spend it all .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#20 Feb 19, 2014
Aim lowWage wrote:
<quoted text>If we tax the wealthy job creators hungry they will produce jobs or get one themselves so that should be part of the new modern wage of 10.10 hours at least .
Unless "Girl" is another one of your handles I was not asking you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Condemned house 27 min whothehellcares- 3
Blatant Law Breaking 31 min whothehellcares- 2
Vote your Conscience? 36 min whothehellcares- 34
no 44 min whothehellcares- 51
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Dont_You_Dare 10,000
Media assists ISIS 4 hr BellaRosaLinda 1
Man Pees in the Courthouse Lobby!!! 5 hr Kohlrabi 10
Why cant people tell the truth? 6 hr z0neCrew 82
Dr Mike Stone 9 hr Camilla Weber 5
Wreck on 107 cutoff 9 hr Joe 61

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages