2 year veteran

Greeneville, TN

#42 Feb 27, 2011
I saw those fat lazy fucks every single day I worked there. It was pathetic to see these people rolling around on the god damn carts weighing them down to the point of near bottoming out. When they came through check outs you always had to pick their shit up for them cuz they were to damn lazy to reach into their little basket filled over the top with food. Then you end up having to carry their stuff out for them once their shit is bagged because the fat asses are too fat to fit all the bags in the cart. These people are a waste of skin and should rott in hell for all eternity for their lazy sins.
justsaying

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Feb 28, 2011
If there is a hell there are a lot of insensitive Topix posters that will bust it wide open.
Sees It Real

Oneonta, AL

#45 Apr 17, 2012
Well I myself am not fat nor have ever been fat so i'm not being bias so I would like to say and will say I have read some of the most childish rediculous remarks,opinions and comments on this page that i've ever read anywhere Isnt it just amazing how someone that may criticize everything anyways can determine a persons weight cause Just from looking at them Now thats what you call a professional can you also determine any other physical problems the person may have thats attributed to weight gain? In many cases a physical issue is the case of weight gain and needeing a motorized chair such as a phyical handicap you would not see or notice while person is sitting I guess will suggest that unless you have been in their place dont be so quick to Unjustly criticize.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#46 Apr 18, 2012
Motorized chairs are fun!
Leviticus

United States

#47 Apr 18, 2012
Glutoney is an abomination, and they will all burn in hell. Read your Bible.
Fatso

United States

#48 May 25, 2012
I like eating while I ride my cart...... Yum...... Oops I dropped it.......can you pick that up for me?
someday

Nashville, TN

#49 May 25, 2012
People who are in wheelchairs are unable to get exercise. Until you have walked -- or sat-- in their shoes shame on you. I don't know many people who don't have a weight issue as they get older, just some more than others. If your are in good enough shape to "walk" past these people, I think I would be thankful instead of hateful and judgmental. Could be you someday.
moe

Johnson City, TN

#50 May 27, 2012
yepp wrote:
Its funny tht their fat, I don't feel bad for them at all, thts the reason they are 300 or 400 pounds because they are lazy fat ppl who use our taxes! They would be better off dead, amaerica is all full of fat lazy people!
If you spent more time learning to spell you might not have time to make comments about folks you are stereotyping...if you even know what that means dumbass!
Inay

Dayton, OH

#51 Dec 8, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
Im lucky enough to be in good health, but some people are not. I don't condone laziness but some people can't walk for a variety of reasons. I don't think any good will come to you talking shit about people you don't know. You could get hurt or sick and that be your ass in a wheelchair. The point is some people really can't walk and you are pricks.
You telling me that everyone who if fat has a disability it actually like %2 of fatties that didnt cause it. I'm so sick of people using that excuse. If you were really trying to be healthy you would walk and exercise and I know because I have been there. And there is a huge difference between fat and big boned. Jennifer Hudson is big boned Jordan sparks is big boned obviously the people we are talking about dont look like them. And those same fatties I see walk around with McDonalds bags and then whine all day. And maybe just maybe they need someone to talk shit about them because this whole big beautiful crap isn't working. Maybe they need some negative reinforcement. Handicapped people and fatties are different. Handicapped is someone old or with a cast or a leg brace and the like. But the morbidly obese woman with the McDonald's bag knocking stuff over and whining about having to walk is NOT handicapped she just have lazyitis

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#52 Dec 9, 2012
Well, this thread sure shows who's a big dumb-ass doesn't it? You people have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain, that's for sure. I try like hell to get my husband to use one of those carts, but he won't. Oh yes, he's overweight. Probably one of those people you morons call "fat-assed", however, he is on a heavy duty dose of prednisone just to be able to breathe and live. Yep, you'll look at him and think "My god, he must eat at McDonalds every day", but in reality, he's gained almost 100 pounds due to the prednisone. You'll look at him and wonder why he can't push back from the table, when in all reality, he's fighting just to be able to breathe and live. So, if it makes you feel better to put all the overweight people down, then, maybe you need to find out why you are such a mean, small person and hope like hell some disease doesn't bitch slap you when you least expect it and cause you to puff up and barely be able to get around. Stupid, stupid people!
Caleb

Wadesboro, NC

#53 Dec 9, 2012
FriendofDog wrote:
Well, this thread sure shows who's a big dumb-ass doesn't it? You people have diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain, that's for sure. I try like hell to get my husband to use one of those carts, but he won't. Oh yes, he's overweight. Probably one of those people you morons call "fat-assed", however, he is on a heavy duty dose of prednisone just to be able to breathe and live. Yep, you'll look at him and think "My god, he must eat at McDonalds every day", but in reality, he's gained almost 100 pounds due to the prednisone. You'll look at him and wonder why he can't push back from the table, when in all reality, he's fighting just to be able to breathe and live. So, if it makes you feel better to put all the overweight people down, then, maybe you need to find out why you are such a mean, small person and hope like hell some disease doesn't bitch slap you when you least expect it and cause you to puff up and barely be able to get around. Stupid, stupid people!
How many calories are there in prednisone? Excuse, excuse, people just don't want to give up the Mountain Dews and biscuits and gravey!
I Me Mine

AOL

#54 Dec 9, 2012
Inay wrote:
<quoted text>
You telling me that everyone who if fat has a disability it actually like %2 of fatties that didnt cause it. I'm so sick of people using that excuse. If you were really trying to be healthy you would walk and exercise and I know because I have been there. And there is a huge difference between fat and big boned. Jennifer Hudson is big boned Jordan sparks is big boned obviously the people we are talking about dont look like them. And those same fatties I see walk around with McDonalds bags and then whine all day. And maybe just maybe they need someone to talk shit about them because this whole big beautiful crap isn't working. Maybe they need some negative reinforcement. Handicapped people and fatties are different. Handicapped is someone old or with a cast or a leg brace and the like. But the morbidly obese woman with the McDonald's bag knocking stuff over and whining about having to walk is NOT handicapped she just have lazyitis
Your ignorance about food addiction is unmeasurable and yet you do nothing to educate yourself. I blame you for your lack of self discipline that enables you to remain so ignorant and bitter. The people in motorized carts don't bother me if they are just shopping. If more carts are needed, call the store manager or headquarters, create an online petition to attract attention to the problem.

Anyone with a real disability should have to present a card proving they are disabled and not just tired before they are allowed to use the motorized carts. Having a lock out mechanism on the motorized carts would solve that. Many people with physical handicaps don't have canes or braces because they are in various stages of other disabling illnesses like MS, arthritis, COPD, or Cancer, and they can't walk far without getting short of breath, or they just can't take the pain of bone rubbing against bone.

People that really bother me are shoppers who don't bath or use deodorant, or who beg for gas money in the parking lot to go buy drugs IN the parking lot. Idiot shoppers who pick up meat then leave it next to macaroni, then other idiot shoppers who put it back in the meat coolers to be helpful.(YOU WILL KILL SOMEONE) Males who still clear their sinuses and spit on the side walks or the parking lots where toddlers walk, then climb back all over the cars seats, that really bothers me. Bratty kids who have never been spanked at home, who call their mom "stupid" when they don't get their way, bothers me. I can't spot a mother/door mat, 200 feet away by how loud and long her child pitches a full blown power tripping, hissy fit in public.

I also wish some of you parents would put shock collars on your teens because your parenting skills are pathetic. I have seen some of your little monsters running through the stores passing footballs, turning up stereo equipment to full blast and generally terrorizing customers when you aren't around. There are more things to worry about in this world that obese people. It's the impatient generation lacking in empathy and self discipline, that will be wiping our aging butts that we should be concerned about.
oh well

Rocky Face, GA

#55 Dec 9, 2012
Back on topic, Walmart should ban motorized carts from their stores. It is a safety hazard.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nashville, TN

#56 Dec 9, 2012
they can walk their fat asses inside to get on a cart but when it comes time to leave they have to ride all the way to the parking lot if they truly needed a cart disability would buy them one, their just damn lazy, and if you look in cat all they have is snacks pizza and candy to get fatter
WTF

Marion, VA

#57 Dec 9, 2012
Most of them are too lazy to walk.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#58 Dec 9, 2012
Obviously, some are legitimately disabled and truly need the motorized chair but just yesterday I was in Wal-Mart, there was quite a line to check out and this lady came up in one of the chairs so we (people in line) did the "courteous" thing and let her go ahead of us. Once she checked out, she got off the chair, picked up her bags and walked right out with no noticeable limp or any evident disability whatsoever. She even left the chair sitting in the checkout lane and another gentlemen took it back out front. I'll admit it, it pissed me off and my fellow shoppers from some of their comments!)-:

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#59 Dec 9, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>How many calories are there in prednisone? Excuse, excuse, people just don't want to give up the Mountain Dews and biscuits and gravey!
You stupid m'fer. That's all I can say. You don't have a friggin clue. You better be glad you are not in front of me and say that, cause I'd knock the living hell out of you.
sw€€t~h€@r t

Duluth, GA

#60 Dec 9, 2012
I Me Mine wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance about food addiction is unmeasurable and yet you do nothing to educate yourself. I blame you for your lack of self discipline that enables you to remain so ignorant and bitter. The people in motorized carts don't bother me if they are just shopping. If more carts are needed, call the store manager or headquarters, create an online petition to attract attention to the problem.

Anyone with a real disability should have to present a card proving they are disabled and not just tired before they are allowed to use the motorized carts. Having a lock out mechanism on the motorized carts would solve that. Many people with physical handicaps don't have canes or braces because they are in various stages of other disabling illnesses like MS, arthritis, COPD, or Cancer, and they can't walk far without getting short of breath, or they just can't take the pain of bone rubbing against bone.

People that really bother me are shoppers who don't bath or use deodorant, or who beg for gas money in the parking lot to go buy drugs IN the parking lot. Idiot shoppers who pick up meat then leave it next to macaroni, then other idiot shoppers who put it back in the meat coolers to be helpful.(YOU WILL KILL SOMEONE) Males who still clear their sinuses and spit on the side walks or the parking lots where toddlers walk, then climb back all over the cars seats, that really bothers me. Bratty kids who have never been spanked at home, who call their mom "stupid" when they don't get their way, bothers me. I can't spot a mother/door mat, 200 feet away by how loud and long her child pitches a full blown power tripping, hissy fit in public.

I also wish some of you parents would put shock collars on your teens because your parenting skills are pathetic. I have seen some of your little monsters running through the stores passing footballs, turning up stereo equipment to full blast and generally terrorizing customers when you aren't around. There are more things to worry about in this world that obese people. It's the impatient generation lacking in empathy and self discipline, that will be wiping our aging butts that we should be concerned about.
I applaud you..I think you nailed everything correctly!!!
Itiswhatitis

Johnson City, TN

#61 Dec 9, 2012
My father was on prednisone for awhile he never got fat an a lot of People do abuse the chairs but what can you do you people can judge anyone but what if it were you or someone you love in that situation there is always negativity and always will be they can piss you off I hell yes but I always lend a hand to help if I can

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#62 Dec 10, 2012
I'm glad your Father was okay on pred, but I assume that (1) as you say is was "for awhile" opposed to over 18 months as for my husband and (2) that for whatever reason he was on it, he was able to stop taking it. My husband is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Ever past out n a yourinal? 10 min Guy 4
crystal jean austin hyde (Oct '11) 29 min awsome101 17
MORE POOR driving (posts already flattened) 52 min curious 5
Sorry beardies - your beards are infested 52 min whothehellcares- 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 55 min curious 7,809
Poll If a dear run out front of u whilst drivin what... 1 hr curious 10
Was shirley mae Reynolds cox head cheerleader a... 2 hr Annie 3
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]