TAX THE RICH for no other reason than TO SHOW THEM WE CAN

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

BuckUpTakeYourBe atDown

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2012
They seem to think they own us and our country its went to far already its time we check their arrogance with TAXES.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Sometimes I wish all the "rich" would leave the United States and force these radicals to fend for themselves. Can you imagine a government that's already -$16,000,000,000,000.00 in debt then suddenly the "in" tap runs dry? I imagine the entitlement crowd would be singing a different tune when their freebies suddenly vanished. Who do they think pays for ALL those freebies...other welfare recipients? No more food stamps...possum pie, roast groundhog and skunk stew would become delicacies, right, Granny?
whothehellcares

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2012
What do you mean be would become, you said that like they weren't already delicacies...
go ahead

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2012
BuckUpTakeYourBeatDown wrote:
They seem to think they own us and our country its went to far already its time we check their arrogance with TAXES.
In case you haven't noticed our local good guy Mr. Landair Scott Niswonger rarely gets his picture in the paper any more for building local buildings or hospital wings. Guess your folks sure have taxed and showed him who the boss is. My bet he is putting his money in a bank account so he can survive all your taxes. Now you tell me who is the one hurting? He'll be just fine but those he use to help when he got some tax breaks are sh!+ out of luck. But you all go ahead and tax the he!! out of his kind.
SURPLUSforwardGO Pfarce

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Dec 2, 2012
go ahead wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed our local good guy Mr. Landair Scott Niswonger rarely gets his picture in the paper any more for building local buildings or hospital wings. Guess your folks sure have taxed and showed him who the boss is. My bet he is putting his money in a bank account so he can survive all your taxes. Now you tell me who is the one hurting? He'll be just fine but those he use to help when he got some tax breaks are sh!+ out of luck. But you all go ahead and tax the he!! out of his kind.
Who is that but I have heard the name at various places question is after the good thats being done could it have been spread out and multiplied by paying out more in wages because they could afford to it seems .
BlackXmas

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Dec 2, 2012
We are spending wildly to repair our economy now we need to do what we have to to increase wages so we have more to spend .

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#7 Dec 2, 2012
BlackXmas wrote:
We are spending wildly to repair our economy now we need to do what we have to to increase wages so we have more to spend .
It was pretty smart of whoever to create this Christmas thing so people spend money. I'm assuming it is new this year because you talk like the president has a lot to do with it. It couldn't be that Christmas is the largest spending season of the year and just happens to fall right after the election. Nah. It's obviously President Obama getting people to spend money.
Cowards

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Dec 2, 2012
its over the REPUBLICAN recession OBAMA policy has worked even with just say no conservatives messing it up when they can .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Your logic on all this is so flawed it's not even funny, Chris. You think just because someone has achieved a certain amount of success in their life they MUST be Conservative. That's simply not true. I have as many liberal (not radical but true Democrats) as I do Republican friends and most have what they have now through hard work, responsibility and determination. None, including myself, were born with a silver spoon in their mouth but all are damn proud of what they've accomplished in life. This idea of "rich" being synonymous with Conservative is pure bullshit. So if someone owns their home, their automobile, has some nice things and money in the bank, they're "rich"? Most folks would call that being "normal".
Wchimp

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Dec 2, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Your logic on all this is so flawed it's not even funny, Chris. You think just because someone has achieved a certain amount of success in their life they MUST be Conservative. That's simply not true. I have as many liberal (not radical but true Democrats) as I do Republican friends and most have what they have now through hard work, responsibility and determination. None, including myself, were born with a silver spoon in their mouth but all are damn proud of what they've accomplished in life. This idea of "rich" being synonymous with Conservative is pure bullshit. So if someone owns their home, their automobile, has some nice things and money in the bank, they're "rich"? Most folks would call that being "normal".
I think he believes non rich republican voters should not worry about more uneeded tax breaks to the rich .Of they make less than 250k you have to be a fool to vote with that party its them or us folks .
HomeLife

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2012
now the time lets get it done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay Finley 17 min who cares 2
Jennifer Johnson (Jun '14) 3 hr Pedro 12
after effects of a miscarriage 3 hr glam 8
Emmette (Apr '10) 3 hr Roger 9
domestic violence offenders 3 hr accurate 13
Jane lane/ jane Metcalf 3 hr curious 1
I spy with my little eye 3 hr Independent1 169
Neat Words 4 hr Independent1 120
What should this Forum be called? 5 hr Chilli J 68
Veronica 5 hr Independent1 202
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Melissa1333 7,504
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL