keith kimery's relocation status

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2010
If anybody wonders what happened to Keith Kimery(You know the one who snitched everybody out that led to all those indictments in june), he and his family have been relocated to High Point, NC. I hope this will be of some help to people who were curious of his whereabouts.
need to know

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 20, 2010
041706aaa wrote:
If anybody wonders what happened to Keith Kimery(You know the one who snitched everybody out that led to all those indictments in june), he and his family have been relocated to High Point, NC. I hope this will be of some help to people who were curious of his whereabouts.
are you talking about kevin kimery brother
041706aaa

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2010
need to know wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking about kevin kimery brother
the one and only
need to know

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 20, 2010
041706aaa wrote:
<quoted text>the one and only
well he should have taken his nasty a** brother with him. yeah they both are snitches
insaneclown

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2010
curiosity is overwhelming me,but how is it you seem to have all this information on this fellow,seems your just to quick to give up the info,why is this,and yes I have heard he was wired during transactions and so on,but I just hear thing,not sure about any of it,
need to know

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 20, 2010
because i know kevins wife. and she is probably in with now also
insaneclown

Johnson City, TN

#7 Aug 20, 2010
need to know wrote:
because i know kevins wife. and she is probably in with now also
ok then nuff said,I will shut up now,
haha

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2010
Since when is being a snitch a bad thing?
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Back June 28 I was one of the lucky people to go to jail. As far as how I know what I do part of it is motion of discovery and I also know someone who is close to Keith's brother and his family. This is the first time I have ever posted on here and I have no reason what so ever to lie about it, i have nothing to gain. It will come back on him someday.(soon I hope)
insaneclown wrote:
curiosity is overwhelming me,but how is it you seem to have all this information on this fellow,seems your just to quick to give up the info,why is this,and yes I have heard he was wired during transactions and so on,but I just hear thing,not sure about any of it,
sooo

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2010
I happen to know and like Keith. I think he is HOT as HELL. So what if he turned in a bunch of druggies. I guess u should finad a REAL career. Get a real job like the rest of us and u won't have to worry about it. Go Keith!!!! I got ur back. Jus Holler!!!
not John Holmes

Johnson City, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2010
haha wrote:
Since when is being a snitch a bad thing?
Since always, Tattle tails!
insaneclown

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2010
sooo wrote:
I happen to know and like Keith. I think he is HOT as HELL. So what if he turned in a bunch of druggies. I guess u should finad a REAL career. Get a real job like the rest of us and u won't have to worry about it. Go Keith!!!! I got ur back. Jus Holler!!!
ok,so I must ask this of you,does he have a real job,has he ever worked anywhere for any lenth of time,not counting brushymountain,he has been in trouble every since I first leaid eyes on him and his bro,so,yeah,maybe we should all get new careers as you say it,starting with him and maybe you
sooo

Canada

#13 Aug 22, 2010
I have a damn good career and I don't run wiith Keith I jus know him. He has always been willing to lend a helping hand when needed. So to me he is a good guy and person. This is a forum and I have an opinion just like you! A#*:ole
this is a fact

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Sep 17, 2010
this real good guy they named keith kemery i had a 15 year old boy that died by a gun shot to the head and keith was my friend all my life ...until he had a ideal to help my family with funeral bill so he and his biker buddys had a benafet to raise money well ..they did raise money and everything went well for them .... you no they didnt give any of the money to the funeral home or the family so u think he is a good person and will help u in time of need well after this i realized what he was ...and the snitch thing only happened because he wanted his pills and our law inforsment bout the drugs for him he abusses his girl friend and her kids he only picks on people that r smaller or just kids this is a fact if u do drugs u r not a good person come on r u not strong enough to work evry day and be a real friend.......he is a peace of garbage that we all should be happy he is not hear to steal ur stuff while u r at work....... sorry people like that get to live and good people have to dye....... do not trust him for any reason he will screw u in any way possible i promise if u dont believe me try him and seeeeeee

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2010
sooo wrote:
I happen to know and like Keith. I think he is HOT as HELL. So what if he turned in a bunch of druggies. I guess u should finad a REAL career. Get a real job like the rest of us and u won't have to worry about it. Go Keith!!!! I got ur back. Jus Holler!!!
I know Keith too, and he's always been a decent friend, but HOT as HELL, probably not. lol
I know rooster

Hermitage, TN

#17 Mar 4, 2011
He ran to NC and from what I understand he is in trouble there. Wonder if it has anything to do with his drug habit? He ran from Greeneville because he is a yellow wh*re for the DTF in Greene Co. He set out 28 people at election time, one of them being my husband. He is a weak knee b*tch who does drugs with his wife's underage sons. Seen it many times myself. I have seen him higher that a Jack Pine and I have seen him so pill sick he would suck d*ck for a pill. He has a huge rap sheet but is a witness for the state? Come on people, get you elected officals in check and make them get their employess in check! 4 pills, 100 bucks each time...must be nice having the dtf paying for your Roxi huh? Recently heard he is in trouble in NC, wonder if that would have any effect on the snitchin convictions he has been a part of???? I would love to know all I can about the sorry piece of weak knee police d*ck sucking wh*re. I would love to see him loose everything he ever loved. Infact I'd like to be the one to take it from him. So please pass on any info you have. I can back up what I say, will be glad to scan the motion of discover. I know it was him because I was there. He better hope I never see him again unless he is getting his in a court room. I hate cops but I would love to see that SOB thrown into the cell with the 28 he set out. Ya know it wouldnt be so bad if he weren't as bad, if not worse than the dealers because he does pills with kids that DTF pay for.
I know rooster

Hermitage, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2011
041706aaa wrote:
Back June 28 I was one of the lucky people to go to jail. As far as how I know what I do part of it is motion of discovery and I also know someone who is close to Keith's brother and his family. This is the first time I have ever posted on here and I have no reason what so ever to lie about it, i have nothing to gain. It will come back on him someday.(soon I hope)
<quoted text>
yea he is gonna get his. I was just curious about your case. My husband is doing 6 years for 4 pills. He pleaded out right away against my wishes. Of course he had a prior record. Was it four pill for you? What was your sentence. Sorry to seem so nosey. I am just curious how people are ending up with such diff sentences. I know one guy who go house arrest. Same deal, Rooster, 4 Rs. All the same. I have my husbands motion of discovery too and I remember that day very very well.
TATERCAKE

Charlotte, NC

#20 Mar 25, 2011
I know rooster wrote:
<quoted text>
yea he is gonna get his. I was just curious about your case. My husband is doing 6 years for 4 pills. He pleaded out right away against my wishes. Of course he had a prior record. Was it four pill for you? What was your sentence. Sorry to seem so nosey. I am just curious how people are ending up with such diff sentences. I know one guy who go house arrest. Same deal, Rooster, 4 Rs. All the same. I have my husbands motion of discovery too and I remember that day very very well.
Does anyone in Greene County still want to know where Keith is?
TATERCAKE

Charlotte, NC

#21 Mar 25, 2011
TATERCAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone in Greene County still want to know where Keith is?
I can tell you exactly where he is. He keeps on the move so no one can catch up with him and he's still up to his same old song and dance! I just want to get him away from my community, we got enough to deal with, you know what I mean? If he narked out as many people in Greene ville, TN as you all say he did, then surely some body would love the information I got...
dountoothers

Charlotte, NC

#23 Mar 25, 2011
I know rooster wrote:
<quoted text>
yea he is gonna get his. I was just curious about your case. My husband is doing 6 years for 4 pills. He pleaded out right away against my wishes. Of course he had a prior record. Was it four pill for you? What was your sentence. Sorry to seem so nosey. I am just curious how people are ending up with such diff sentences. I know one guy who go house arrest. Same deal, Rooster, 4 Rs. All the same. I have my husbands motion of discovery too and I remember that day very very well.
hope you do remember that day.hope they come back for you ASAP.He got what was coming to him,now its your turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Robbie Foshie Bragdon buying FlipZone 34 min katie 6
Poll How offen you like to felch? 38 min corn bits 1
Poll Will our beloved WW come back? 39 min I like her too 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Doug77 7,808
Tired of real estate rentals 2 hr FriendofDog 6
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 2 hr z0neCrew 5
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 2 hr Curious 7
docters and nurses behaving very badly 8 hr Gville Grad 11
cook out burgers 13 hr Agreed 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]