Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

What's really going on around us? If what we sense(see, touch taste hear) are just Electrical impulses to our sensory organs then can e really be sure that that's correct information?
why

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Smoke one more.....
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
Smoke one more.....
uncalled for sorry if you can't subscribe to a more lofty realm of thought. Fuggn troglodyte.
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
What's really going on around us? If what we sense(see, touch taste hear) are just Electrical impulses to our sensory organs then can e really be sure that that's correct information?
..going on? Denial ....look at yourself SEE yourself ..u TOUCH lust ..U TASTED sin and I HEARD..so really goin on ?? Your love for ...is stronger than you had for your family

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Anon wrote:
What does it matter? If everyone's senses are telling them the same incorrect thing then that becomes the correct thing. If the entire world suddenly saw the color red as orange then guess what? We would have orange stop lights and orange fire trucks. Is it correct? In the past sense, no. In the present, yes. If you meant something else please elaborate. You initial post was a little vague.
Descartes

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I think.....therefore I am!
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Descartes wrote:
I think.....therefore I am!
. If you only date women outside your city you live slick willie and your phone is off only around me..don't have any contact for days ..no explanation ..hmmmm ok ..we have one shot one chance to raise children ..and I'm not gonna take part of the selfish behavior that will effect children by taking them being around scandelious women..wow did you not think the children we raised together would tell me ??
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

"from our hearts to yours". With lil girls number on it from a greene date site ..must fell out ur pocket or did you plant it under our bed descartes ?
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter? If everyone's senses are telling them the same incorrect thing then that becomes the correct thing. If the entire world suddenly saw the color red as orange then guess what? We would have orange stop lights and orange fire trucks. Is it correct? In the past sense, no. In the present, yes. If you meant something else please elaborate. You initial post was a little vague.
did you see 2001 a space odyssey? I am mainly referring to the brain in a vat thought experiment. I understand your point about orange stop lights but is incorrect info on a mass scale make it correct? Not sure myself but its a good jump point for debate. Ill have to elaborate more when I get to a keyboard.
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

knox wrote:
<quoted text> ..going on? Denial ....look at yourself SEE yourself ..u TOUCH lust ..U TASTED sin and I HEARD..so really goin on ?? Your love for ...is stronger than you had for your family
im not sure what this has to do with my post but I wonder if your judging me? If so whatever not to Christ like in any case please stay on topic or troll elsewhere.
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Shame shame raw dogging. It u may want to troll to std clinic
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

knox wrote:
Shame shame raw dogging. It u may want to troll to std clinic
s1ut you don't even know me. Go die in a fire and take your hillbilly spawn with you.
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

What I get for trying to have a conversation on this site.
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I'm already dead to you ..spawn taking her away from you forehead ..wow so that's y we never moved forward ..u love her

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text> did you see 2001 a space odyssey? I am mainly referring to the brain in a vat thought experiment. I understand your point about orange stop lights but is incorrect info on a mass scale make it correct? Not sure myself but its a good jump point for debate. Ill have to elaborate more when I get to a keyboard.
Have not seen the movie but incorrect info on a mass scale is correct if there is no correct info to compare it to. Was the hysteria caused by the radio broadcast of war of the worlds not real until people found out it was fake? People that have a limb cut of feel pain in that limb even after it is gone. Is that pain not real to them?
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Then we can argue that it's real in that moment. So does that mean the past and present army real only present cause its tangible? I fear I didn't make my topic clear enough.
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

knox wrote:
I'm already dead to you ..spawn taking her away from you forehead ..wow so that's y we never moved forward ..u love her
i wish then I wouldn't have to read your nonsense. I think your behind on your meds
Testicular homocide

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Stay outside your city an you wont get caught
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Testicular homocide wrote:
Stay outside your city an you wont get caught
you people are losing me. Elaborate?
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>you people are losing me. Elaborate?
. Ted called

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Irving 144,473
How much is a convenience store clerk worth 13 min Good answer 6
unsupervised child falls & breaks arm 15 min Momma 28
Need a Plumber (Sep '11) 39 min turdburglar 15
Jordan Greenway 49 min Just a Friend 1
school districts 50 min Really 8
How much is a Governor HASLAM worth 51 min I bet he gave mor... 2
county commission took easy way out 59 min Really 14
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 1 hr Tank turrent 44
Greeneville Millitia 3 hr Yep 135
•••
•••
•••