When is the county doing trick or tre...

When is the county doing trick or treating

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Onemainwoman

Gaffney, SC

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Will greene county so trick or treating on Halloween Thursday October 31 st or what?
God

Belleville, IL

#2 Oct 22, 2013
No trick or treating this year, that has been cancelled. Instead, you are required to report directly to your nearest church, where you will be relinquishing to me all your money and praise. Your presence is required in church or you will burn in hell with the homosexuals and muslims. I love you.

- God

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
God wrote:
No trick or treating this year, that has been cancelled. Instead, you are required to report directly to your nearest church, where you will be relinquishing to me all your money and praise. Your presence is required in church or you will burn in hell with the homosexuals and muslims. I love you.
- God
Equine feces!
One main woman

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 23, 2013
I don't think your remarks are at all funny. Actually they are a bit offensive due to the fact that I attend church regularly and you are blasphemy the word of the good Lord. It was a simple yes or no or what date question. I will pray for you!!! God Bless
Poison Ivy

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2013
I can't decide whether to hand out " tricks " or " treats " ( or a little of both ) this year.
Over used

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2013
They should cancel it. The people that show up to this are just looking for some more free handouts to their 7 children. One more thing that they don't have to buy for them. Can't they just go to FC or Walgreen's and use their SNAP card to buy their heathens some chocolate? People who are too "disabled" to get off their lazy asses to work a normal job will get a dressed up with their brats to walk up and down Main Street for some free candy.
Over used

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2013
It's just like the Christmas parade. I missed almost 8 of my hometown parades due to military service and the first one I go to my child gets knocked down by some little punk diving for any candy he can get his greedy little paws on. Whole fat families standing there with bags scooping up the candies like drugs. Guess they have to stock up for Easter.
Pilgrim

Greeneville, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2013
The day before Thanksgiving.
Pig Farmer

Riobamba, Ecuador

#9 Oct 31, 2013
Do kids trick or treat from house to house anymore? I live in the county and never have a single one although I always turn on my porch lights and have candy handy.
benny

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Oct 31, 2013
Over used wrote:
They should cancel it. The people that show up to this are just looking for some more free handouts to their 7 children. One more thing that they don't have to buy for them. Can't they just go to FC or Walgreen's and use their SNAP card to buy their heathens some chocolate? People who are too "disabled" to get off their lazy asses to work a normal job will get a dressed up with their brats to walk up and down Main Street for some free candy.
from a kids point of view.. Im 8 yrs old, this is our time. you adults have your holidays, and labor day this is for us Kids. guess what we like it.ITS our time so Back up. you adults are so dumb.. my mom works at a old people home, I visit some of them don't see there kids,or grandkids ,they always say should have let them have more fun as a kid... GET it.. they didn't let there kids have fun,one of the told me didn't believe in Halloween so never let her kid go.. guess what soon as old enough old peoples home you go.. never seeing them again... better wize up adults next thing you know your will be in there , not seeing ur kids or gran kids... let us have our fun... dumb adults. they just don't know.
Pig Farmer

Seoul, Korea

#13 Oct 31, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at the trailer park where you live.
Wow, you sure did get me there! Living in a trailer would be preferable to being "homeless" though.

“Qui plus sait, plus se tait”

Since: Jun 13

East TN

#14 Oct 31, 2013
benny wrote:
<quoted text>
from a kids point of view.. Im 8 yrs old, this is our time. you adults have your holidays, and labor day this is for us Kids. guess what we like it.ITS our time so Back up. you adults are so dumb.. my mom works at a old people home, I visit some of them don't see there kids,or grandkids ,they always say should have let them have more fun as a kid... GET it.. they didn't let there kids have fun,one of the told me didn't believe in Halloween so never let her kid go.. guess what soon as old enough old peoples home you go.. never seeing them again... better wize up adults next thing you know your will be in there , not seeing ur kids or gran kids... let us have our fun... dumb adults. they just don't know.
Your mom sucks for letting her 8 year old use Topix.
newmom

Union Mills, NC

#15 Oct 31, 2013
Wow, the amount of ignorance raidiating from this post is nausiating. First of all, I go to work everyday to support both myself and my child but guess what today I took her downtown and throughout neighborhoods to trick or treat, not because we are greedy but because seeing that little girl smile is the most important thing to me right now and she had a blast. Second of all I do not believe that an eight year old should be posting on this website with some of the topics and language that gets used. Third of all, the comments mocking religion are not necessary, I am a Christian, if you are or are not that is fine but you do not have the right to mock what someone else believes. The people in this town need to grow up, yes some people are on disabilty and foodstamps who should not be and yes there are parents who need to learn better parenting but it is neither your right nor mine to judge them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Shipley 3 min dont start 8
Ronnie Shelton 48 min Chickie 8
Flag at the hill. 1 hr Dixie Chick 6
Brian uhls 37, any info? 2 hr Lawrdplz 25
Tracey at Marsh 2 hr Stupid 22
w illiam parton 4 hr citizen 5
The Persecution Begins 5 hr Hump Hammer 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages