Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#22 Oct 26, 2013
Siemper Fi wrote:
He is a traitor, we should demand that Russia turn him over, we should throw him in gitmo and waterboard him every day. He's nothing more than a smug punk who has betrayed his country.
We did demand that Russia send Snowden back.
Putin said no.
Putin is a leader.
Barry is a community organizer.
marth stewart

Owatonna, MN

#23 Oct 26, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
We did demand that Russia send Snowden back.
Putin said no.
Putin is a leader.
Barry is a community organizer.
yay for russia!!! I hope russia wins and obama loses.
marth stewart

Owatonna, MN

#24 Oct 26, 2013
anything we can do to help russia win and defeat obama, then we need to do it. american public should get behind the russians. obama is a tratior, a commie, he hates freedom, christians, and white people.
Dude

United States

#25 Oct 26, 2013
Siemper Fi wrote:
He is a traitor, we should demand that Russia turn him over, we should throw him in gitmo and waterboard him every day. He's nothing more than a smug punk who has betrayed his country.
Amazing that a man that reveals that our own government is spying on every citizen and violating the Constitution, not to mention revealing that our government sees us as the enemy, and is called a traitor. Insanity. He's a hero that did the American people a huge deed, risking his own life and freedom.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#26 Oct 26, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
anything we can do to help russia win and defeat obama, then we need to do it. american public should get behind the russians. obama is a tratior, a commie, he hates freedom, christians, and white people.
marth stewart, Martha Stewart, or whatever you choose to call yourself-- you go and enjoy being a provacateur. When you get tired of that and want to talk to adults, we will be waiting. Anon.
marth stewart

Owatonna, MN

#27 Oct 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>marth stewart, Martha Stewart, or whatever you choose to call yourself-- you go and enjoy being a provacateur. When you get tired of that and want to talk to adults, we will be waiting. Anon.
You think a lot of yourself, don't you? You have such a keen intellect and quick wit.

The truth is the only time you ever comment on anything is when you want to put down other people. And you employ big words to make yourself sound smarter than everybody else, but really you just come across as a pedantic liberal douche like Melissa Harris Perry or Rachel Maddow.

I have read more salient points coming from seve8234 or mrs roberson. At least those two put thought into it, unlike you who just copy and paste insults and talking points out of a txt file you keep on your desktop.
Pot meet kettle

Greeneville, TN

#28 Oct 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>marth stewart, Martha Stewart, or whatever you choose to call yourself-- you go and enjoy being a provacateur. When you get tired of that and want to talk to adults, we will be waiting. Anon.
"Enjoy being a provocateur?" That is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black."
Dude

Greeneville, TN

#29 Oct 26, 2013
Outlaw Racer must lead a boring life. He dwells here on Topix, making foolish comments and never second guessing anything that comes from the regime. I am always baffled by those who are so trusting of government.
marth stewart

Owatonna, MN

#30 Oct 26, 2013
outlaw racer is probably dependent on obama's food stamps and obamaphone.
Dude

Greeneville, TN

#31 Oct 26, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
outlaw racer is probably dependent on obama's food stamps and obamaphone.
I really don't think that is the case. I think he's a local with a job and someone who doesn't feed off the system, but is blind to the ills of socialism. I used to be a Democrat years ago. I am thankful I woke up. The larger the government gets, the more corrupt it gets. The Democrats (and many Republicans) don't want to cut any programs, they look to continue to grow entitlements, they refuse to acknowledge our debt crisis, they support programs like ObamaCare (in which they can't even get the website up and running after 3.5 years), etc. I can only hope that those like Outlaw Racer will see that both sides are corrupt and don't have the people's best interest as their priority.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#32 Oct 26, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a lot of yourself, don't you? You have such a keen intellect and quick wit.
The truth is the only time you ever comment on anything is when you want to put down other people. And you employ big words to make yourself sound smarter than everybody else, but really you just come across as a pedantic liberal douche like Melissa Harris Perry or Rachel Maddow.
I have read more salient points coming from seve8234 or mrs roberson. At least those two put thought into it, unlike you who just copy and paste insults and talking points out of a txt file you keep on your desktop.
The truth is that if I wrote out the Pledge of Allegiance on Topix the critics, haters, and other assorted characters would make my efforts a waste of time. If you're that thin-skinned about posting on Topix, perhaps you should find another hobby.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#33 Oct 26, 2013
Pot meet kettle wrote:
<quoted text>"Enjoy being a provocateur?" That is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black."
There is a difference between provocation and challenge/question. Think about it.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#34 Oct 26, 2013
Dude wrote:
Outlaw Racer must lead a boring life. He dwells here on Topix, making foolish comments and never second guessing anything that comes from the regime. I am always baffled by those who are so trusting of government.
My life is quite fulfilling, thanks. Believe it or not I READ and move on on this forum much more than I comment.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#35 Oct 26, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
outlaw racer is probably dependent on obama's food stamps and obamaphone.
You really have rather rightist biases against people who disagree with you, don't you? Insults of that kind are just a waste of your time.
Dude

Greeneville, TN

#36 Oct 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between provocation and challenge/question. Think about it.
If my memory serves me, I believe I remember you saying that you are a WGHS grad. Is that right? If so, we probably went to school together.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#37 Oct 26, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If my memory serves me, I believe I remember you saying that you are a WGHS grad. Is that right? If so, we probably went to school together.
No, I am a 'carpetbagger,' raised and educated in Buffalo, NY.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#38 Oct 26, 2013
Greene Apple wrote:
Hero or traitor? Hero in my book for revealing just how out of control the NSA is and how lame their "fighting terrorism" excuse is to justify destroying privacy in this country and abroad. Looks like the rest of the world has come to the same conclusion too.
At the request of several critics/detractors I feel the Snowden case will take years and years to unravel. Point 1: How long has the NSA been at this and who originally authorized the program and when? Point 2: Was the original design of the program to be as widespread as alleged? If not, who corrupted the system, why, and when? Point 3: Until Snowden chooses to disclose more information, one can only guess. After all, this only came to light 6 months ago
Dude

Greeneville, TN

#39 Oct 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>At the request of several critics/detractors I feel the Snowden case will take years and years to unravel. Point 1: How long has the NSA been at this and who originally authorized the program and when? Point 2: Was the original design of the program to be as widespread as alleged? If not, who corrupted the system, why, and when? Point 3: Until Snowden chooses to disclose more information, one can only guess. After all, this only came to light 6 months ago
The program didn't just start under Obama, as Bush was the one who got this off the ground. As with any government program, growth is fundamental. The Prism program is quite widespread and for a president that ran on transparency, Obama isn't very transparent. He took Bush's failed policies and did an exponential jump.
Dude

Greeneville, TN

#40 Oct 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am a 'carpetbagger,' raised and educated in Buffalo, NY.
Gotcha. Don't mean to come across wrong, but do hope you some day look at the libertarian platform. On a side note, did you see the 60 Minutes segment last Sunday on Congress basically subsidizing their salaries with all the PAC funds? Interesting. They even blasted Ron Paul. And I agreed with their assessment.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#41 Oct 26, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>At the request of several critics/detractors I feel the Snowden case will take years and years to unravel. Point 1: How long has the NSA been at this and who originally authorized the program and when? Point 2: Was the original design of the program to be as widespread as alleged? If not, who corrupted the system, why, and when? Point 3: Until Snowden chooses to disclose more information, one can only guess. After all, this only came to light 6 months ago
Gee, guy, I DID stick to the subject and DIDN'T put anyone down. Waddaya want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House behind Bean Barn 1 hr Fed Up 6
Heavy traffic drug dealing in South Greene area 1 hr Fed Up 15
Softball 3 hr Softball mom 1
Zoey Goins 3 hr In the know 1
Old Oak was a joke 3 hr Allbymyself 14
domino's pizza coming to greeneville 5 hr Raditzs 45
________Flat Earth ________ 7 hr RedHood 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages