No Refusal Enforcement
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#22 Jan 2, 2013
scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>yeah and will probably be just as many on the end of a taser.It cracks my a$$ up to see somebody that think their a bada$$ get owned by a taser.
They do seem to do a funny dance then.

“Res Ispa Loquitur”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 3, 2013
stinkinfish wrote:
There has never been a law that made you "guilty by refusal" How dumb can you be? Obamacare is one such law. Refuse to buy it and see what they will come down on you with.
I was responding to your statement about refusing to take the test, which you said made you guilty. It is a bit of a leap to go from criminal laws (of which you seem to be misinformed about) to insurance legislation. Either way, I appreciate your assumption that I am dumb, just because I am not as paranoid as you. I do not support any type of legislation that erodes individual liberty, but at the same time at least I have the ability to actually be aware of the laws without spouting some conspiracy nonsence. So much for friendly discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bathroom 16 min Church goer 10
An Evangelical Minister Who Is NOT Full of HATE 17 min Josh duggar 11
Hometown Hero, Jeff Amyx of Rutledge Tenn. 22 min Josh duggar 1
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 1 hr bible chapel 37
The TRUTH about Tattoos! 1 hr whothehellcares- 51
new principal at baileyton? 2 hr Parent 38
Drug use 2 hr whothehellcares- 5
New Wedding Chapel in Greeneville 3 hr whothehellcares- 30
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search