BEWARE: Tinted Windows
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 2, 2014
How about complying with the laws and you don't have to worry about it. The other poster is right. You are just a bunch of crybabies. BWABWA
History buff

Harrison, TN

#23 Sep 2, 2014
thank wmt shoppers wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that the man's name was Hurst, and he exited the car with the pliers in his hand. I was thinking that it was dark outside, and the officer saw something shiny in his hand, and mistook it for a gun.
Was not a trigger happy cop...and he wasn't pulled over for tint it was taillight issues. And the man shot was a family member of mine. We all understood the cops decision when it happened. The cop is a great man and he did what he had to do to protect himself. None of us hold him accountable. It was an accident. Those things do happen.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

#24 Sep 2, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
Their undercover sneaky assed cars they are using to pull over everyone going 2 miles over the speed limit on both ends are the 11E are tinted to the max though. Hypocrites
You don't seem to be very bright.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#25 Sep 2, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to be very bright.
Duhhh.... I ain't, no I ain't.
And it sure is showing right now because I am responding to your insipid remark.
Wuless is Clueless

Johnson City, TN

#26 Sep 2, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
Their undercover sneaky assed cars they are using to pull over everyone going 2 miles over the speed limit on both ends are the 11E are tinted to the max though. Hypocrites
Get another speeding citation?

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#27 Sep 2, 2014
Wuless is Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Get another speeding citation?
Sorry I'm late getting back. Some ignorant numb nut told me I should stop on the damn interstate to allow everyone to cross. Traffic was tied up badly. Now what were you saying?
Car Pounder

Charlotte, NC

#28 Sep 2, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
I heard from a very good source that Greeneville residents may as well strip that tint now! After a woman b!tched to the chief of police about a tint ticket she received, & demanded he do something about her ticket or make his crew have legal limit tint, he has ordered the officers to make sure their personal vehicles tint is legal.(I'm sure that means the unmarked cars they use too) He apparently told the officers to ticket everyone with illegal tint every time they can until it is removed or make legal. So get ready....those tickets are somewhere around $135 each time.
I have found out there are medical exemptions for dark tint..........gonna check on that!
Them officers are like me that dark tint hides me from my wife and others when I am banging some chick inside my car.Especially in the commons where lot ppl at.Heck Van sales going go up now.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#29 Sep 2, 2014
Car Pounder wrote:
<quoted text>
Them officers are like me that dark tint hides me from my wife and others when I am banging some chick inside my car.Especially in the commons where lot ppl at.Heck Van sales going go up now.
Nah, I have to disagree. The officers are not the scum that you make yourself out to be. Bless your wife's heart.
One million short county

Bluff City, TN

#30 Sep 2, 2014
The income due to fines is what we do instead of taxing the rich .
Haus

Hermitage, TN

#31 Sep 3, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's supposed to "protect" or hide tools,etc. lol it works.
Dixie better learn the laws! Their is an exemption for commercial tags but it does not include the front doors!!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Sep 3, 2014
Haus wrote:
<quoted text>Dixie better learn the laws! Their is an exemption for commercial tags but it does not include the front doors!!!!!!
It worked the last time I was pulled over.
elmo

Greeneville, TN

#33 Sep 4, 2014
I got pulled over in my jeep with factory tint the cop checked it and said it was illegal but couldn't do shit about it cause it was factory and I know if you have a truck the back window can be as dark as you want it. its a shame the cops around here try to get you for everything but when down to chatt on the other side a knox got pulled over with switch tags and got let go with a warning that sure as hell wouldn't of happened here.
Mr Real

Johnson City, TN

#34 Sep 4, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

“The doctor is in!”

Location hidden

#35 Sep 4, 2014
Mr Real wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as dumb as a box of rocks.
Well thank you that truly means a lot coming from you. NOW COME OVER HERE AND GET MY ROCKS OFF!
Just Me

Mountain View, CA

#36 Sep 6, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
I heard from a very good source that Greeneville residents may as well strip that tint now! After a woman b!tched to the chief of police about a tint ticket she received, & demanded he do something about her ticket or make his crew have legal limit tint, he has ordered the officers to make sure their personal vehicles tint is legal.(I'm sure that means the unmarked cars they use too) He apparently told the officers to ticket everyone with illegal tint every time they can until it is removed or make legal. So get ready....those tickets are somewhere around $135 each time.
I have found out there are medical exemptions for dark tint..........gonna check on that!
The medical exemption form must be filled out and submitted to the state for approval. They do this to prevent Dr's from just signing off on it for there "buddies".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#37 Sep 7, 2014
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical exemption form must be filled out and submitted to the state for approval. They do this to prevent Dr's from just signing off on it for there "buddies".
I'm working on getting this done now. I don't see a problem with it. Thanks tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
imates charged 6 min Papa Blister 2
gcsd 8 min Jay Walter Jones 31
Best bartender in Greene County (Apr '17) 27 min Truth 22
Young people today have no shame 41 min facts 88
Hookers 1 hr Preacher Bubba 2
Poll Would U support Park Overall in a political run? (Apr '12) 1 hr The real really 28
Still at it 1 hr Preacher Bubba 2
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 21 hr Voice of Reason 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages