HILLARY will be next president run wh...

HILLARY will be next president run who you like as a waste of time

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Two for one

Bluff City, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2014
Read it and weep
dungfool

Rockville, MD

#2 Aug 30, 2014
More scatta' out of the liberals orifice to substantiate them as a prophet.
formally know as really

Forest City, NC

#3 Aug 30, 2014
Two for one wrote:
Read it and weep
What is it you like about Hillary? Is it just because she has a ( d) representing her political party or has she done something you like?. If so ....what? The reason I ask is I don't understand why people just vote for a letter. I do not approve of the job Bush did......and I feel Obama is even worse. However I am smart enough to research the person...not the party. And your stance on this is.....?....
Democrappies

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 30, 2014
Hillary had laryngitis when the black guy got shot in Missouri, she hid for a week. She's a bigger liar than Soetoro is.

“I'm coming for you, Donnie!”

Since: Jan 13

Laurel, MD

#5 Aug 30, 2014
Democrappies wrote:
Hillary had laryngitis when the black guy got shot in Missouri, she hid for a week. She's a bigger liar than Soetoro is.
must be really contagious--lots of other Democrats and Republicans, especially Presidential hopefuls, came down with the same malady. most still suffer from it.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2014
Two for one wrote:
Read it and weep
Hell hath frozen over cause I agree with you. I think she will be the next president not because I think she is necessarily qualified but because we unfortunately do not elect a president based upon actually being qualified. I'm an straight down the middle political but I damn sure would rather have Hillary in there than the failure we have now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Princess Hey 11,435
S-hole party 48 min Really 8
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 2 hr protester 9009 40
Angela m potter- McIntosh- cunniff (Jul '17) 3 hr Meth man 15
Dan Armstrong. A man - a true man - was murde... 5 hr Jay Walter Jones 25
mike roberts (Aug '10) 5 hr Billy 8
who is over sheriff pat hankins? 6 hr hittheroad 5
OBama the last relevant President 8 hr dahdonalddumberdirt 76

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages