Like $3.50 gasoline, its going to $4....

Like $3.50 gasoline, its going to $4.50 thanks obammy

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2014
That really helps the poor man who has to go to work

“Be Kind to Each Other”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2014
Joefoxx wrote:
That really helps the poor man who has to go to work
Well, he stated he wouldn't care if gas prices went up to $5.00/ gal. and it may come to pass.Hate it for the delivery industry as it will affect the cost of everything that us consumers depend upon to live.

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2014
If I recall correctly, it was $4.99/gal when y'all's precious Bush was in office.
fill r up

Richmond, VA

#4 Jun 30, 2014
king Barry at it again! push the working man lower so he can keep control. His kind just keeps stealing it, so no big deal for them!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 1, 2014
Lucy wrote:
If I recall correctly, it was $4.99/gal when y'all's precious Bush was in office.
You wanna compare gas prices under the Bush administration vs the big earred clown currently in the white house OK lets do it. The price of gas spiked for 28 days under George Bush, but actually when the big earred clown took office gas was 1.84 a gallon, I just love makin a fool out of a fool!...hint wait till you get your air conditioning bill!
fill r up

Scottsville, VA

#6 Jul 10, 2014
You tell em. king barry is robbing us. w was all about getting us free oil even if it cost a few stinking muslims. barry is just giving them all our money. Fools

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2014
You blame everything on POTUS but the gasoline tax has not been raised since Pres. Clinton. I will remind you that Bush did NOTHING and now the Highway Trust Fund runs out of money in August. Either we pay up or our roads, bridges and etc. are gonna crumble. We have got to somehow replenish the Highway Trust Fund!
IRAQ gives and gives

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Blame the Bush as usual all two of em .
Deadbeat Democrats

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Jul 11, 2014
IRAQ gives and gives wrote:
Blame the Bush as usual all two of em .
Aren't you tired of being an idiot?
fill r up

Seymour, TN

#10 Jul 14, 2014
@interested - so are you trying to say that the reason gas is so high because King Barry is fixing the roads with that money???? HMMMM I thought King Barry borrowed a huge bucket of money from the slants to fix the roads. And yes you blame the president, because even though he inherited a rotten egg he still has not fixed the problems. He does not have answer, now he is just spending his way through his last term. Is there a plan other then to keep spending more money everytime a problem arises? children crossing the borders - boom I need more money. healthcare site was crap - boom I need more money. at certain point you have to stop throwing money at things and start looking for a way to fix the problem. and just so you know the road repair fund to fix Americas roads and put americans back to work - it failing. It is running out of money and the interstate highways are are all under construction - Just what the king wanted, stop the roads to Washington so nobody can protest. wake up white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jade degroot foulks cutshall (Oct '11) 20 min Daniel 55
Katrina Williams TC basketball coach where is s... 36 min Gobble gobble 29
capitol bank / green bank 1 hr lol 5
EMS Director 1 hr totally amazed 71
County schools at GHS cheering for Knox 4 hr Jar Head 44
Sexiest guys in Greene County 2005-Present (Dec '11) 5 hr Alanna 123
Anywhere to earn cash for work 5 hr wonder 8
I'm terrified of Muslims 5 hr wow 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance