20 Indicted In Embezzlement Investiga...

20 Indicted In Embezzlement Investigation

There are 71 comments on the The Greenville Sun story from Nov 27, 2013, titled 20 Indicted In Embezzlement Investigation. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

BY KEN LITTLE STAFF WRITER More than 20 people have been charged in connection with an embezzlement scheme that resulted in more than $500,000 being stolen from Greene County Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Co., according to Assistant District Attorney General Cecil Mills Jr. An investigation began in December 2012 after missing money from the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WOW

Greeneville, TN

#73 Dec 6, 2013
They hafta go to jail once in awhile to get de-loused and get a shower.
Loved

Greeneville, TN

#74 Dec 6, 2013
Does it say how far back they were investigating? How many months/years?
Shucks

Greeneville, TN

#75 Dec 6, 2013
Loved wrote:
Does it say how far back they were investigating? How many months/years?
I heard before the tornado hit camp creek.
East TN Mugshots

Greeneville, TN

#76 Dec 6, 2013
See them all over at http://easttennesseemugshots.info
Xxxxx

Johnson City, TN

#77 Dec 7, 2013
Shucks wrote:
<quoted text> I heard she went back to Jerry after he got out and Rick went into jail. I heard they picked up her brother James and some girl yesterday after a foot chase and the dog sniffer yesterday.
Jerry who?
you wanna know

Jonesborough, TN

#78 Dec 7, 2013
Feb 2012.That is after camp creek.
the one and only

United States

#80 Dec 10, 2013
this is for the one quick to judge
I bet you in your closet you ain't got no skeletons either yeah just like Greenville everybody's always quick to run
their mouths so if you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all Dean was a good person back then she is now so go to hell
Curious

Greer, SC

#81 Dec 13, 2013
Who are the last 15 people?
JupiterJones

Maxton, NC

#82 Dec 13, 2013
Whether or not someone is a bad person for being strung out on drugs or stealing all depends. It depends on if you are doing drugs with them or they are stealing from YOU. You are the company you keep. There is nothing worse than a strung out thief. They've ruined this town. There is a problem when a man can't go to work without worrying more will get stolen from him while he's gone than he can earn in a day.
Retard You Are

Greeneville, TN

#83 Dec 13, 2013
JupiterJones wrote:
Whether or not someone is a bad person for being strung out on drugs or stealing all depends. It depends on if you are doing drugs with them or they are stealing from YOU. You are the company you keep. There is nothing worse than a strung out thief. They've ruined this town. There is a problem when a man can't go to work without worrying more will get stolen from him while he's gone than he can earn in a day.
Agree 100%. To bad the people supposed to be protecting this town are more worried about catching someone speeding and who they can catch that will have money to feed them.

They don't want to catch the deadbeat thieves, because there's no profit in it.
East TN Mugshots

Greeneville, TN

#84 Dec 20, 2013
New Greene County Mugshots over at http://easttennesseemugshots.info/greene

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment 12 min Really 99
Maranda Hensley 15 min Hungone 10
Heather Fox 18 min Hungone 5
Heather fox 19 min Hungone 2
Mindy Reamer 21 min Hungone 7
Brittany Penley 23 min Bigdaddy 3
tessa dean 25 min Hungone 26
Three times more people 1 hr Dare2love 34
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 1 hr Dr Wu 45

Greeneville Jobs