20 Indicted In Embezzlement Investiga...

20 Indicted In Embezzlement Investigation

There are 71 comments on the The Greenville Sun story from Nov 27, 2013, titled 20 Indicted In Embezzlement Investigation. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

BY KEN LITTLE STAFF WRITER More than 20 people have been charged in connection with an embezzlement scheme that resulted in more than $500,000 being stolen from Greene County Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Co., according to Assistant District Attorney General Cecil Mills Jr. An investigation began in December 2012 after missing money from the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

Ben

Asheboro, NC

#21 Nov 29, 2013
If there plea bargains arent then theyll be on the greeneville snitch list , its do this or else in greeneville

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#22 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
No bro take a thieves arms he can't pick up stuff takes his legs and he can't run off with stuff
It won't stop them all.

CLARKSVILLE, TN
One-legged man takes homeless woman's car for joyride

http://www.kait8.com/story/21630254/one-legge...
Ben

Charlotte, NC

#24 Nov 29, 2013
She is so gorgeious
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#25 Nov 29, 2013
LOL wrote:
Deana Myers, Deana Brobeck Myers?
Yes, I do believe that is Brobeck in the pic.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#26 Nov 29, 2013
Names wrote:
Rodney Alonzo Vaught
Charge: Theft over $10,000
Deanna Ranae Myers
Michael Dwayne Kelley
Faith Ann Crum
Patty Joe Cogdill-Good
Charge: Theft over $60,000
James David Carlyle Jr.
Matthew Jason Berry
This is the ones in this weeks busted, with charges of theft $10,000 and up. I don't know if they had anything to do with the insurance or not.
Lot a damn money been stolen.
Ben

Charlotte, NC

#29 Nov 29, 2013
Thats my opiniin
FarmBill

Kingsport, TN

#31 Nov 30, 2013
Greed needs Big Governments watchful eye on it keeping them in check . Damn conservatives
Dixie Diamond

Moore, SC

#32 Nov 30, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I did have a specific reason for asking and really only looking for one name in particular, that's all. ANd, yes, it may be that they haven't rounded up everyone yet. That would also be my guess.
11/29/13 edition said only 8 of 25 people had been picked up. We solved that portion of the mystery! Lol :)
Cuz

Johnson City, TN

#34 Dec 1, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do believe that is Brobeck in the pic.
Sure is Deana Brobeck .....And Jeff & James Brobeck will be in the Busted paper, just as soon as they get done snitching on as many as they can.
How do these people stay outta prison ??? Their in the Busted paper every dam week for theft drugs embezzlement Forgery Narcotics No license. The judicial system is not worth flip.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#35 Dec 1, 2013
If they are found guilty, they should all be hanged till death takes them home. GOTTA LOVE IT!

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#38 Dec 1, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't stop them all.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
One-legged man takes homeless woman's car for joyride
http://www.kait8.com/story/21630254/one-legge...
are you sure she was homeless or was he

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39 Dec 1, 2013
And yet ANOTHER black eye for Greene County.
Kno-thm

Johnson City, TN

#40 Dec 1, 2013
All the names mentioned are involved in the Ins. fraud. All the Broecks are involved..Jeff cashed 100,000 dollars in checks, James cashed several as well and yes Deana is just as bad as the rest she is all strung out now all of them are on Bath Salts and any other drug there is, meth,crack,pills you name it...Also several members of the same family are involved one of which cashed several thousand dollars is Christine Galloway. The thing is Pattys daughter was the main one in this scam she paid all these people to cash these checks.
Wow

Greeneville, TN

#41 Dec 1, 2013
Kno-thm wrote:
All the names mentioned are involved in the Ins. fraud. All the Broecks are involved..Jeff cashed 100,000 dollars in checks, James cashed several as well and yes Deana is just as bad as the rest she is all strung out now all of them are on Bath Salts and any other drug there is, meth,crack,pills you name it...Also several members of the same family are involved one of which cashed several thousand dollars is Christine Galloway. The thing is Pattys daughter was the main one in this scam she paid all these people to cash these checks.
Was Rocky Vaught part of this also? His name is on the list.
Kno-thm

Johnson City, TN

#42 Dec 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Rocky Vaught part of this also? His name is on the list.
I do believe he is, there are a lot of them, Chelsey is pattys daughter she paid all of them to cash checks and Patty would write them and the bank would call and she would confirm that they were valid. It is just unreal to me how anybody could spend over $600,000 on drugs in just a few months nothing else to show for it.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43 Dec 2, 2013
All of these people are just low-life dirtbags and deserve a lot worse than probably what will happen to them.. 'tis true. They really are worthless.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#44 Dec 2, 2013
More digging should be done for other schemes/frauds/scams within Greeneville/Greene County institutions. I'm guessing we've just seen the tip of the financial iceberg.
still laughing

Columbia, MD

#45 Dec 2, 2013
All of these fools are drug-addicts, needle junkies, and a disease on Greene County. Especially Deana. She pretends to be a substitute teacher, but all she really is, is a drug-dealing, selling, needle junkie, biker HO, Thief!

The hilarious part is I don't even think they thought they could get away with it. All they saw was drugs for the moment.

What makes it even worse, is that this money was designated for the tornado victims. WHAT LOSERS!

Keep dealing & using TRASH!... You will eventually get caught!
Holly

Greeneville, TN

#46 Dec 2, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
More digging should be done for other schemes/frauds/scams within Greeneville/Greene County institutions. I'm guessing we've just seen the tip of the financial iceberg.
I agree. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation should conduct an investigation for the Greene County Partnership, Greeneville Light and Power and the Greeneville Water Commission.
U R Wright

Greeneville, TN

#47 Dec 2, 2013
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation should conduct an investigation for the Greene County Partnership, Greeneville Light and Power and the Greeneville Water Commission.
Those are the exact 3 that I thought of when I read Myst Defy's post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Clerk 5 min Ricky Anderson 46
Greene county high schools into one??? 11 min Another taxpaying... 96
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 26 min Princess Hey 11,318
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 1 hr Rule changes go t... 62
Another whiteouse conspiracy 2 hr Suchlowlifes 1
US Markets So Far This Year 2 hr Down Home industr... 3
Pole results just Inn!! 2 hr foxee ladee newz 9
TA making huge mistake 2 hr Preacher Bubba 30

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages