First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dearabby

Greeneville, TN

#23 Oct 30, 2013
step 1. find church 2. read ur Bible about His forgiveness 3. try reading Psalms for comfort and Proverbs for instruction on where u go towards mending fences with ur family....God's grace and best wishes and prayers for you
Parent

United States

#24 Oct 30, 2013
There are some things that children do to their parents who are sacrificing much for them that just cannot be forgottten and everything be hunky dory. That doesn't mean the parent doesn't love them. But actually thinks of them every day and wishes them no harm. It just means for their own well being the parent cannot have the person in their life when that person is no longer the child by their own free will that the parent once knew.

Drugs Destroy.
sure is short

Greeneville, TN

#25 Oct 30, 2013
Anyway wrote:
Liz Bailey?
No I am not this person either. Has any one out there ever asked for forgiveness and had their life turned around? I don't eat or sleep much. No peace.
Really

Jonesborough, TN

#26 Oct 30, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have children, but should I decide to, I will certainly practice what I preach.
Please get a job first if you ever decide to populate. I know you have been successful, I've read you writing it several times. The truth of it is, success won't pay for your groceries.
absolutely

Greeneville, TN

#27 Oct 30, 2013
sure is short wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not this person either. Has any one out there ever asked for forgiveness and had their life turned around? I don't eat or sleep much. No peace.
refer to dearabby....but once forgiven He will wish ur sins/guilt from u...u will have a peace that defies understanding!! a church is a hospital for sinners not a museum for saints!!! try it....

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28 Oct 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get a job first if you ever decide to populate. I know you have been successful, I've read you writing it several times. The truth of it is, success won't pay for your groceries.
Clearly you missed the part about se7en & I starting a business...and I've got my life covered, so worry about your own...thanks.
jus wondering

La Vergne, TN

#29 Oct 30, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you missed the part about se7en & I starting a business...and I've got my life covered, so worry about your own...thanks.
Btw where is 7 ??? Hmmm..since ninja moved on

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Oct 30, 2013
jus wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw where is 7 ??? Hmmm..since ninja moved on
She's around...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker Employees 19 min Max Planck 2
Deshaud Moore 1 hr Bigballer 1
Tommy Tommy 1 hr Nuts 1
Kilday a Christian man 1 hr WeSupportKilday 7
Another sheriff forum gone 1 hr Debbie w 31
Kelton 1 hr Abc 2
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 1 hr center cannot hold 5
Confederate Monuments 2 hr Max Planck 82
Circuit Court Clerk Race 3 hr know her 72
divorces happening 5 hr Meee 22