Most annoying tv commercials

Most annoying tv commercials

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

annoyed

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Let's go camping Pop's....Progressive"guy yelling"...Johnson City Honda, Johnson City.....We wanna see ya in a Kia!! Anyone agree?!
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jun 29, 2013
YEAH, THE JOHNSON CITY HONDA IS SO RETARDED!! WHY DO THESE DUMBASS F@#$%ER'S JUST SO YOU THE CAR AND THE PRICE AND SUCH INSTEAD OF ACTING RETARDED AND DOING THEIR DUMB SHIT?! ALL THESE STUPID COMMERCIALS NEED TO BE BANNED!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2013
ANY commercial with a musical soundtrack that has the volume cranked up!
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2013
"S-p-o-t-l-e-s-s spotless cleaners very best" I hate that commercial. I'd love to take that stuffed frog and beat the people who made that commercial to death with it.
Annoyed more

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 29, 2013
annoyed wrote:
Let's go camping Pop's....Progressive"guy yelling"...Johnson City Honda, Johnson City.....We wanna see ya in a Kia!! Anyone agree?!
I agree! I also can't stand "Right on the price, right on the corner", "We're dealing", "why and the world would you not" and "that's right Bill".

Since: Jun 13

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2013
That car commercial where he puts his two grandchildren in them. Two snot faced annoying children do not make me want to buy a car.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Anything ford.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Local Car lot commercials.Those two little girls that are always on there irritate the hell right out of me. Their daddy looks like the Wolfman.
annoyed

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Love the responses....forgot about a few! Thanks for reminding!
Dupree

Kingsport, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Don't forget the stupid "We're Dealin'"

“bored”

Since: Jun 13

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Spotless cleaning
wanna scream

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 30, 2013
"Take me to Tacoma"

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Any commercial with "Flo", especially the one where the guy yells "Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeee..." I actually turn the channel. Also the spotless spots. Ignurnt.
Annoyed

Newton, NC

#14 Jul 1, 2013
877-CASHNOW...that whole friggin commercial where they are on the bus! I have to turn it or I'm singing it all day. Ugh

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#15 Jul 1, 2013
I actually LIKE the one where the baby says, "Okay! Does anybody else think it's weird that the mime is talking? Fahreaky!!"
No Name

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jul 9, 2013
burrito sandwich wrote:
"S-p-o-t-l-e-s-s spotless cleaners very best" I hate that commercial. I'd love to take that stuffed frog and beat the people who made that commercial to death with it.
I can't find the remote quick enough to change the channel when this idiot comes on. Is his ad effective? NO!!! I would never call this company if I needed this type of service. I would want a serious, professional company, not a clown & his favorite stuffed animal!
Donna

Brick, NJ

#17 Aug 22, 2013
#1 - Amy on nutrisystem
#2 - Deal Dash
South Greene Resident

Abingdon, VA

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Mike and Kelly at Fall's Plaza -- hearing aids. They both look like the cats that just ate the canary. It's almost like they pick stereotypical "mountain people" to plug for them as some kind of joke while they rake in the dough. If you look at the expression on their faces they seem to be smirking. Somehow it seems exploitive.
early

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Aug 22, 2013
The list is long...just to name a few:
1)Johnson City Honda...Johnson City..damn man looks like a gopher talking...of course Johnson City Honda is in freaking Johnson City.
2) Early morning WJHL..Mam, we're here to fix your heat pump! ya'll know the one.......STUPID!
3) All the Falls Plaza hearing aid ones, extra stupid!
And I agree....seeing two kids, who are usually not even cute, dont even make me wanna buy a damn car...in fact, I dont even want a kid IN my car messing it up...so no, it's not in the least appealing.
But probably my favorite to hate right now, is the one where the gorilla looking chick is trying to make you bring your gold to some gold buying store in Kingsport. She obviously doesnt know how to dress, and put her hand on her hip like she thinks she's all that....she's all that alright....all disgusting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kilday 18 min Elmer fudd 16
Richard Keller Armstrong 20 min Elmer fudd 5
China imposes 179% tariff on US grain 56 min Mia 22
stacey jean greene 1 hr Biotch 20
Jack Johnson pardon 1 hr Pardon 1
What places help low income families 2 hr Worried parents 1
Trump running scared 2 hr Donald J Trump 21
David Weems, lady's man 11 hr vote 21

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance