Pawn shop at susong pharmacy

Pawn shop at susong pharmacy

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Unknown

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Has anyone been to the new Peake Brothers Pawn shop? Wondering if it's any good.
drool

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Open yet?
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Has anyone been to the new Peake Brothers Pawn shop? Wondering if it's any good.
Best way to find out is to GO INSIDE!
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Just another place buying all of our stolen property from the pill heads.
Unknown

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Well I went by there today and their guns seemed to be fairly priced, but their ammo is ridiculous. I realize we are in a time were ammo is not as plentiful and cheap but these guys are way too high.
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 3, 2013
When some of my property got stolen, I asked the cop if my stuff was brought to a pawn shop would they report it.

He said I wouldn't count on it.
The real truth

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 4, 2013
They have one in elizabethton as well, biggest rip off on ammunition that there is. Ammo is selling at normal prices online and they are getting it at that price. Also the one in Elizabethton, they will talk you into a sale even if the gun is junk, ITAS shotgun is a good example, theyll talk it up and it literally breaks the first time you shoot it, then they tell you your on your own.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 4, 2013
The real truth wrote:
They have one in elizabethton as well, biggest rip off on ammunition that there is. Ammo is selling at normal prices online and they are getting it at that price. Also the one in Elizabethton, they will talk you into a sale even if the gun is junk, ITAS shotgun is a good example, theyll talk it up and it literally breaks the first time you shoot it, then they tell you your on your own.
You dont go to a Quick Stop to buy a diamond ring do ya?
Ialredynos

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 4, 2013
No...even I know you buy a diamond ring at habitat for humanity thrift store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winter coat donations... 3 min Max Planck 2
High point of administration 15 min Max Planck 54
mauri peters 19 min Max Planck 7
pill head women that wont keep their families t... (Apr '13) 26 min Skip 29
Great jobs numbers! 28 min Max Planck 41
God is destroying America 38 min Spraberry 81
Uhhhh-ohhhhhh private email again! 40 min Maury 4
Max Planck For Sheriff 47 min English class 277
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 3 hr POS 60

Greeneville Jobs