First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 19, 2013
I'm not trying to stir up a bunch trouble I just have a legitimate question. How do they operate over there? I use the trail behind GV and have noticed that sometimes there are lots of cars there and sometimes hardly any. On the weekend there seems to be no one around. Do they bus the patients to those houses they built on weekends? And if GV is really closing down then why all the up grades to the HVAC in some places. Damn it's like Area 51 over there. My mother worked there in the 70s so I know a little about what it's like, or was like. I'm sure it has changed drastically since then.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Government Cheese wrote:
I'm not trying to stir up a bunch trouble I just have a legitimate question. How do they operate over there? I use the trail behind GV and have noticed that sometimes there are lots of cars there and sometimes hardly any. On the weekend there seems to be no one around. Do they bus the patients to those houses they built on weekends? And if GV is really closing down then why all the up grades to the HVAC in some places. Damn it's like Area 51 over there. My mother worked there in the 70s so I know a little about what it's like, or was like. I'm sure it has changed drastically since then.
Lol! No, they don't bus them out to the homes on the weekends. The ones that left to go to the homes are gone. The back side does look like a ghost town, because all the buildings on the back side are closed, except for the gym and staff development. Through the week, classes go on at staff development....cpr, first aid, and refresher training, and ect. Hope this helps.:)
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#3 Oct 19, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! No, they don't bus them out to the homes on the weekends. The ones that left to go to the homes are gone. The back side does look like a ghost town, because all the buildings on the back side are closed, except for the gym and staff development. Through the week, classes go on at staff development....cpr, first aid, and refresher training, and ect. Hope this helps.:)
Well thanks for an informative answer. Usually one gets some kind of smart ass comment when asking a simple question. You know from the threads I have read about GV on this site it gets slammed a lot, but it seems to me that it does take a compassionate person to do that job. Thanks

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Government Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks for an informative answer. Usually one gets some kind of smart ass comment when asking a simple question. You know from the threads I have read about GV on this site it gets slammed a lot, but it seems to me that it does take a compassionate person to do that job. Thanks
You are welcome.
Statesfinest

Toledo, OH

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Government Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure does. Techs work every other weekend and many holidays. They miss a lot of family time to take care of someone else's family member. It's ever changing out there. I'm waiting to go out to one of those homes.
uknow32

Greeneville, TN

#6 Oct 22, 2013
better not go to the homes,they will tell you that you are still with the state for 5 years then after that you may be a comcare employee or some other buisness. and some who went to the homes are coming back to gvdc. better think twice.
God

Ballwin, MO

#7 Oct 22, 2013
They need to shut down this country club and bus all these deadbeats and thugs to Brushy Mountain.

GDVC is a total and complete waste of taxpayer dollars, vote for Phil Roe and Ron Ramsey and the Tea Party, they will save Tennessee and America.

Shut down GDVC, they are handing out free debit cards, cell phones, cars and houses to blacks.

This is worse than Obama.

America is a christian nation, and you people are letting the blacks and gays take over everything.

bankrupt america

Location hidden

#8 Oct 22, 2013
God wrote:
They need to shut down this country club and bus all these deadbeats and thugs to Brushy Mountain.
GDVC is a total and complete waste of taxpayer dollars, vote for Phil Roe and Ron Ramsey and the Tea Party, they will save Tennessee and America.
Shut down GDVC, they are handing out free debit cards, cell phones, cars and houses to blacks.
This is worse than Obama.
America is a christian nation, and you people are letting the blacks and gays take over everything.
bankrupt america
You are a babbiling, billigerent, trolling idiot! You are clueless! Your post is wrong, and very uneducated in every sentence! Posting as God? Seriously!?!?! I think you have bought yourself that special ticket! Pack a fan!
Dear Bill

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Put them in tents with a fenced in area away from any communities and feed them MRE's. If it's good enough for the military, it's good enough for them. Take the convicts with them!
God

Ballwin, MO

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Dear Bill wrote:
Put them in tents with a fenced in area away from any communities and feed them MRE's. If it's good enough for the military, it's good enough for them. Take the convicts with them!
Yes, these people are all druggies, child molestors and criminals, they need to be in a concentration camp far, far away from normal people who want to keep their families safe.
God

Ballwin, MO

#11 Oct 23, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a babbiling, billigerent, trolling idiot! You are clueless! Your post is wrong, and very uneducated in every sentence! Posting as God? Seriously!?!?! I think you have bought yourself that special ticket! Pack a fan!
hey liberal, maybe you should worry about yourself.

quit being an intolerant religious bigot.

the only good people in the world are christians. jesus was a christian. i bet that offends you, right? it offends people like you when we talk about religion?

well too bad.
God

Ballwin, MO

#12 Oct 23, 2013
people at sandy hook thought they knew better than Me, they took Me out of their schools. and look what happened to them, haha.

now obama wants your guns. what for? what will that do to solve your problem?

everyone agrees, from mike huckabee, to the westboro baptist church, to the CEO of Chik-fila, to Sarah Palin. You brougth this on yourself sandy hook elementary, you brought this on yourself America.

as more and more americans lose their jobs, hahaha. that is what you get voting for a baby-killing black guy who likes homosexuals and hates christians and white people.

i am the Lord God, it says so in the Bible, the Bible contains all truths. I demand your praise and worship and money, make personal checks payable to cash. It is required.

- God

Location hidden

#13 Oct 23, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
hey liberal, maybe you should worry about yourself.
quit being an intolerant religious bigot.
the only good people in the world are christians. jesus was a christian. i bet that offends you, right? it offends people like you when we talk about religion?
well too bad.
You fool! I am a Christian. I'm the farthest thing from liberal! Why don't spout off some more rediculous untruths? I think no matter what religious denomination, or political standpoint people may hold they are all going to see you as an idiot. Oh, nice touch replying to yourself there "Bill"/"God ". Also, I do believe that the Bible says something about false proffits, yet you post as God. I would think such a devout Christian like yourself should know that.
God

Ballwin, MO

#14 Oct 23, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>You fool! I am a Christian. I'm the farthest thing from liberal! Why don't spout off some more rediculous untruths? I think no matter what religious denomination, or political standpoint people may hold they are all going to see you as an idiot. Oh, nice touch replying to yourself there "Bill"/"God ". Also, I do believe that the Bible says something about false proffits, yet you post as God. I would think such a devout Christian like yourself should know that.
you dont need to be lecturing me about Bible, you dirty liberal
God

Ballwin, MO

#15 Oct 23, 2013
people like from jenny voted for obama so they can stay at home all day and collect food stamps. liberal white trash.
Statesfinest

Toledo, OH

#16 Oct 23, 2013
God wrote:
people like from jenny voted for obama so they can stay at home all day and collect food stamps. liberal white trash.
You are a complete idiot. Jenny works full time! GOD I think you're really the Devil!
God

Overland Park, KS

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Statesfinest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot. Jenny works full time! GOD I think you're really the Devil!
you and from jenny are the same person, cant fool me, you libtrard dirtwad

Location hidden

#18 Oct 23, 2013
God wrote:
#1) I never voted for Obama.
#2) I work full time.
#3) I am not a liberal.
#4) I am not on food stamps.
#5) You are still an idiot!
#6) You are a liar.
#7) You are obviously illiterate.
#8) You also obviously have NO clue about anything you type about.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 23, 2013
Statesfinest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Thank you!:) What about this idiot? Lmao! I'm thinkin' he is a great candidate for one of those white coats that make you hug yourself.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Does the person posting as God not realize that he is on the fast track to , well, it is not heaven. And does the Bible not talk about false gods. I believe that you should go back and read what you have posted. My God is the God of love, not hatred and bigotry. Remember, Lucifer also thought he could be a god, and look where it got him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information misty hale 2 hr Inform 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr BellaRosaLinda 9,776
Fourth of July Fireworks 3 hr Happy Fourth 5
Raising our children to be racist 3 hr Let it go 64
ISIS & Muslim countries 4 hr Never 18
QUESTION for all posters here 5 hr Sheriff Larry 6
Ignoring God's WARNING! end time prophecies 6 hr BellaRosaLinda 23
Luved those pink shorts 7 hr Kohlrabi 26
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 22 hr yep 59

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages