Tabitha Pitt pursuing lawsuit against...

Tabitha Pitt pursuing lawsuit against Greeneville City Schools

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

A Lawsuit

Antioch, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2012
So the substitute school bus driver dropped her son off 1/2 a block from his house causing him to walk approx 500 feet home, unattended. However according to The Greeneville Sun (12/07/12), she states that she's never waited outside the house on her son in the past and feels that it's unnecessary for her or any other adult to do so. Despite school administrators bending over backwards developing an individual plan to address "the safety needs" of her son, dropping him off at her door, Ms Pitt states she doesn't believe it's her responsibility to participate in the safe delivery of her son from school. The safety which she is so concerned about that she's seeking "legal action" against. This is a pile of bullsh!t. Anybody else smell it? What kind of mother is this Tabitha Pitt, who feels she's not responsible for her son's safety? Am I the only person that as a child had to walk to a school bus stop for pick-up and walk back home from the same? Unlike Ms Pitt, my parents didn't have the pleasure of being home to greet me. I'm certain that had they been home, either parent would have been at the door, if not outside, to wait on me. And we wonder what's wrong with the children of today.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2012
A frivolous lawsuit? Is anyone really surprised given the "sue" mentality prevalent in today's society? I'm not surprised in the least.

Since: Sep 12

Antioch, TN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Seriously. I went to city schools and rode the bus. I had to walk to a predetermined bus stop to catch the bus. Eh..spoon feed'em. Spoon feed'em I say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone ran out of smokes last night..... 31 min Donald J Trump 2
Hot guys at Parker 1 hr wife 16
Where did they go? 1 hr Ursostupid 2
They are really great people! 1 hr Rose 13
Jesse Harrison "Lee jess" 3 hr Smk 3
any greeneville girls wanna get pregnant? 4 hr Citizen 3
divorces happening 4 hr Citizen 34
News Female Inmate Dies After Medical 'Episode' In Jail 5 hr john 35
Green Devils another top team in state this year? 10 hr greenevillefan 29
White Power rally in Charlottesville 11 hr z0neCrew 189