created by: Shemp Sharpe | Nov 21, 2012

Greeneville, TN

7 votes

Do u have famly members that r right quire?

Click on an option to vote

• yes me
  • mama sangs in the quire
  • brother is right odd
  • hole family is weered
  • cusins are right backwards
Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I don't know of any on the right but I do have some relatives on the left that are, ummmm, ODD!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

In the years past at my Moms and Dads house, Thanksgiving was ALWAYS a wild ride.. You had the mix of in-laws, ex-husbands, new boyfriends, new husbands, alcohol, guns, and then the religious side of the family all mixed in... it was a hoot. I sure miss those days...They were the best and more fun than you can imagine.. lol...
David

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I have a few family members that are waaaay out there in left field.
Nita Mann

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
In the years past at my Moms and Dads house, Thanksgiving was ALWAYS a wild ride.. You had the mix of in-laws, ex-husbands, new boyfriends, new husbands, alcohol, guns, and then the religious side of the family all mixed in... it was a hoot. I sure miss those days...They were the best and more fun than you can imagine.. lol...
Wow! I never knew we might be related! Sounds like my dysfunctional family gatherings. LOL! I was invited to a dear friend's house who I THOUGHT had a "normal" family. Lol! Seems my friend might be related to us too!! Another friend asked me how it went. I gave him a few sensational highlights & then he said, "wow I thought those things only happened at my house growing up!". I'm wondering if we are all cousins.....

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

LOL Nita...Those memories only get sweeter don't they? I call someone down there now just to talk, and there's always some crap going on. lol I miss it all so much... You try to get away from that stuff and then, as you get older, you realize just how BORING your life is now and how much fun it really was. lol

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

And, my relatives.. we now have gay members in our family, one of my cousins married a Puerto Rican, another married a Mexican, so it can be dicey when the extended family shows up. (GRIN) We still have enough Bible thumpers to shake it all up too. lol
WTF

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Sir BusterThang wrote:
right quire?
What is wrong with you?
smoker

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

All of the above describes my family to a "T".
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
And, my relatives.. we now have gay members in our family, one of my cousins married a Puerto Rican, another married a Mexican, so it can be dicey when the extended family shows up.(GRIN) We still have enough Bible thumpers to shake it all up too. lol
Lol! I suspect the gay members have always been present just in the closet and "unaccounted for". I'm thinking you could sell tickets if things went bad between the Puerto Rican & the Mexican. Have you considered serving extra alcohol just to get your own economic stimulus package from such a multi-cultural event such as that?

Bible thumpers & drinking might offer some interesting events as well. Recently, the events I attended with the sloppiest of drunks were by Southern Baptists with drunken Baptists a plenty. I stayed sober to enjoy the show.

In retrospect, I'm contemplating a drink & actually thankful I have no family now! Bahahaha! Seriously though, I do miss my family & the years of dysfunctional memories they provided. It is funny how we all perceive our family to be the most f'd up of any. Those who try to convince you how perfect their family is usually are more screwed up than anyone & they are just in denial! Lol Have you also noticed that?:)
I Might Have

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

It depends ? Are ex husbands considered family ? Just wandering ?

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I suspect the gay members have always been present just in the closet and "unaccounted for". I'm thinking you could sell tickets if things went bad between the Puerto Rican & the Mexican. Have you considered serving extra alcohol just to get your own economic stimulus package from such a multi-cultural event such as that?
Bible thumpers & drinking might offer some interesting events as well. Recently, the events I attended with the sloppiest of drunks were by Southern Baptists with drunken Baptists a plenty. I stayed sober to enjoy the show.
In retrospect, I'm contemplating a drink & actually thankful I have no family now! Bahahaha! Seriously though, I do miss my family & the years of dysfunctional memories they provided. It is funny how we all perceive our family to be the most f'd up of any. Those who try to convince you how perfect their family is usually are more screwed up than anyone & they are just in denial! Lol Have you also noticed that?:)
Yep, I have. I guess some of the people don't realize how screwed up their families are. lol Everyone always liked to come to our house, that's for sure. There was always something going on there. lol

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I Might Have wrote:
It depends ? Are ex husbands considered family ? Just wandering ?
Around my house, there are several "ex's" that show up... There really hasn't been any problems except my ex brother-in-law Steve decided that he was going to try to win my sister back.. never mind that they'd been split up for 20 years and she'd been remarried for 15...that was pretty funny and the result of having beer googles (or worse on) I think.
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Around my house, there are several "ex's" that show up... There really hasn't been any problems except my ex brother-in-law Steve decided that he was going to try to win my sister back.. never mind that they'd been split up for 20 years and she'd been remarried for 15...that was pretty funny and the result of having beer googles (or worse on) I think.
Oh dear! Lol! Steve's new wife probably raved about her perfect Thanksgiving to her co-workers. I bet their marriage was interesting after that fiasco. Are you sure "we ain't no kin???" Lol

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you could sell tickets if things went bad between the Puerto Rican & the Mexican.
How would they communicate if one speaks Spanish and the other one speaks Mexican?

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Steve never remarried Nita... he lives/lived with someone for years but she was either clueless or just didn't care. Now, they all show up at my niece's house for Christmas.(Steve is her Daddy) LOL My Mom refuses to go. I think she's just tired of all the mess. bahahaha You would REALLY claim us as your relatives Nita? lol

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
How would they communicate if one speaks Spanish and the other one speaks Mexican?
I think they just gesture.... lol However, everyone speaks English or sorta English.>.(GRIN)
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they just gesture.... lol However, everyone speaks English or sorta English.>.(GRIN)
I'm thinking they need to move the fiesta to upper East Tn. The party aint gonna get started until the best variety of bible thumpers bearing strychnine & copper heads join in the fun.

I have a relative who has a step-sister who is her step-aunt through adoption. The step-aunt/sister has a husband who is a year older than her father. She also has a gay step-child. Her brother was married & divorced three times by the time he was 27 & had children with each wife. In fact, all of her sibilings, except one, were each married three times. CAN YOU TOP THAT?! Lol

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking they need to move the fiesta to upper East Tn. The party aint gonna get started until the best variety of bible thumpers bearing strychnine & copper heads join in the fun.
I have a relative who has a step-sister who is her step-aunt through adoption. The step-aunt/sister has a husband who is a year older than her father. She also has a gay step-child. Her brother was married & divorced three times by the time he was 27 & had children with each wife. In fact, all of her sibilings, except one, were each married three times. CAN YOU TOP THAT?! Lol
Not only can I NOT TOP it, I can't even follow that convoluted lineage. lol Now that Shreveport is becoming a mecca for movie making, now my damn family thinks they are all actors, so they're all trying to get parts as extras in the movies being made. lol
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only can I NOT TOP it, I can't even follow that convoluted lineage. lol Now that Shreveport is becoming a mecca for movie making, now my damn family thinks they are all actors, so they're all trying to get parts as extras in the movies being made. lol
Ok ok ok! The answer to my next inquiry will speak volumes. Were any of them in "Deliverance"? I had seen that on TV late one night & I'm still having flashbacks btw. Anyhow, I swear seeing a guy in the grocery store who looked JUST LIKE one of the scarier "extras" in the movie. My rule of thumb for driving out in the county is to turn around & floor it if I hear banjos. I already know my lips are pretty & don't need the likes of that telling me "what a purty mouth I have".

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear seeing a guy in the grocery store who looked JUST LIKE one of the scarier "extras" in the movie.
Were you too good to say high to me? I wore my best overalls. People at the MINSA group I attend think I look a little scary too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the girl in tight spandex that walks on ... 1 min eye on you 5
Tetris and My Wife 5 min jydrgfhhgfjhv 2
bucky foulks (wendell) 24 min NELSON 1
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 140,883
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 2 hr Phil Ricker 123
Burns does a he pleases 2 hr Phil Ricker 21
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 6 hr Sunshine 32
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 6 hr Sunshine 210
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 6 hr trouble makers 28
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster lately is 7 hr cretin56 26
Lost respect for GPD 10 hr cretin56 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs