theangryguy

Athens, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2012
I just wanted to say that I am sincerely sorry for being the way I am, I do apologize for being rude and over the limit. My life is crap and for some reason or another I get dealt the wrong hand day by day without any hope of winning. I do tend to go ballistic on some issues and it gets to me that common sense is not practiced here. I'm all for having fun but not at anothers expense. I respect others privacy and safety and belongings and just expect that from others. Everyones different but that doesn't mean we have to just think others are the way you or me are. Anyways, this is my sincere apology and have a great day.
well ok

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Ever tried lithium? You should.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Thank you for that. That is a side that we have not seen before. I always knew you hade decency in you. Welcome back.
Sad

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
I just wanted to say that I am sincerely sorry for being the way I am, I do apologize for being rude and over the limit. My life is crap and for some reason or another I get dealt the wrong hand day by day without any hope of winning. I do tend to go ballistic on some issues and it gets to me that common sense is not practiced here. I'm all for having fun but not at anothers expense. I respect others privacy and safety and belongings and just expect that from others. Everyones different but that doesn't mean we have to just think others are the way you or me are. Anyways, this is my sincere apology and have a great day.
Thankyou angryguy...I accept your apology. I am a single mom struggling with what lifea dealt me...which is UGLY but instead of being mad....Im just trying to make it as happy as I can. Im sorry I was so hard on you BUT I was because we have to stick together and try to be compassionate in a really ugly world...you made my night better. I knew you weren't so damn mean...you have just had enough...we all can relate. Goodnight...Our Friend:)
ohwell

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2012
I see you decided not to kill yourself...
Benny Hill

Smyrna, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
I liked you better the other way.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#7 Sep 18, 2012
It's just that I'm on the edge of losing my daughter and have already lost my ex, I have no family or friends. I don't date because I don't think nobody wants me. Life really hits me hard with no change in sight. I've been on the edge of a cliff with just an old rope to hang on to and no place to turn, it's troubling and yes I do have alot of anger along with depression inside me and no help.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2012
ohwell wrote:
I see you decided not to kill yourself...
I got ready to but was stopped unfortunately.
hmmm

Brentwood, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2012
So, I hope you had second thoughts & went back to the bypass & retrieved Rutherford S Bigelow the teddy bear, you know, the one pretend 2 b normal gave ya!
Lol

Antioch, TN

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Ever thought about dating a man. Maybe that would help you out!
Sad

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ready to but was stopped unfortunately.
Fortunate for your daughter....that sure would be alot for her to live with. Im glad you were stopped..
Sad

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Thank you for that. That is a side that we have not seen before. I always knew you hade decency in you. Welcome back.
I like your thinking..

Greeneville TN

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>I like your thinking..
Thanks. I always knew he had some goodness in him. He is a victim of emotion. He cares about things and get angry when he sees people getting screwed over. I'd rather have that than someone that doesn't give a crap about anything. He could use a little more tact in some of his comments but deep down he is a teddy bear.

Greeneville TN

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Oh, and I'm still pissed that you threw Rutherford the bear and the Willie Banger kit out the window. You have no idea how much lying I had to do to my wife to explain those two purchases!
Turd Ferguson

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 20, 2012
For the record, I snuck in ur house in the middle of the night and took a dump in ur toilet. I didn't flush either.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
It's just that I'm on the edge of losing my daughter and have already lost my ex, I have no family or friends. I don't date because I don't think nobody wants me. Life really hits me hard with no change in sight. I've been on the edge of a cliff with just an old rope to hang on to and no place to turn, it's troubling and yes I do have alot of anger along with depression inside me and no help.
Wow! You can be decent and civilized....much better! You draw more flies with hunny.:) Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you see clearly and climb your way back to the top. We have all had to do it at some point in time. Think positive....nobody likes negative ways of thinking, it brings everyone down. Also, I would like to add that there is no sense in staying so mad all the time...it will only hurt you. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Good luck with everything!:)
Native

Clover, SC

#17 Sep 20, 2012
AG, when you get to the end of your rope tie a knot in that sucker and hold on for dear life. Yeah what with you being a father, harming yourself is no longer an option for you. You've got the support of several of the most sincere, caring and intelligent posters on Topix. Anytime you need to vent, post it to us. If you need to talk in person I will give you an email and we can get in touch. Dont think you just have cyber friends. We're real people from your own town, and we care.

Greeneville TN

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Native wrote:
You've got the support of several of the most sincere, caring and intelligent posters on Topix.
And me too.
Native

Clover, SC

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
And me too.
Of course you were on my mental list. Lol! I'm a fan of your posts and in daily life follow your motto, "make one person laugh" or something like that. I can be incredibly funny in person, however I soon learned my humor didn't translate as well in print under a previous registered handle. I was actually scolded for being mean and hurting someone's feelings! I'm here to learn and encourage, so I usually post straight. Wish you could see me in action though. I've got the timing, facial expressions, etc down pat. I recently registered GreeneNative, so when I'm at my computer look for the change.

Since: Jan 12

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Just remember some things are worth fighting for and in time things change! Keep busy and think like Scarlett in "Gone With The Wind" , "tomorrow is another day"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the best drug to start with? (Jun '15) 1 hr Opy 20
News Tennessee grandmother accused of murdering preg... 1 hr GrandPhart 2
Park overall (Apr '12) 1 hr Just Saying 161
tito charles (Mar '14) 1 hr Ipeefrombut 25
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 1 hr Uptown Girl 64
John Burgess 2 hr Sick 12
Baby selling on Craigslist???? 3 hr Pay or Else 6
Fake Christians 6 hr just think 33
Atheists 8 hr Heyyyyyyy 46
Indivisible Greene county rally again???? 8 hr Just Saying 18