Homo's attack preacher at rally

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOW

Afton, TN

#1 Jul 5, 2013
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Wow!! If this was the other way around, a christian attacking a homo it would be a hate crime and Lady Gag Gag would have spoken out about it!! I wonder what that Vermillion or whatever the hell his name is would think of this! Oh I know, he would say that the preachers had no right being there at the Gay fest but I would like to remind them that this is America and a preacher has the freedom to be where ever he wanted to be. Oh by the way did everyone see the video of LG destroying our national anthem at a queer rally? She changed the words and held a rainbow fag (I mean flag)covering her heart (which I wished would stop beating)
Monitor

Bristol, TN

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Gays are perverts and a menace to society.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Dear Homophobes: First, I do not condone mob violence of ANY kind. Note: The article cited is approximately 1/2 coverage of the incident; the other half covers past similar events. In other nations and localities the 'preachers,' would probably not have survived. The 'preachers,' took it upon themselves to intentionally confront a large, hostile crowd. Appears to be a possible case of the 'preachers,' 'baiting' a physical response for the purpose of media coverage. Consider the possiblities rather than the straight homophobic gut respone.

BUFFALO, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Dear Homophobes: First, I do not condone mob violence of ANY kind. Note: The article cited is approximately 1/2 coverage of the incident; the other half covers past similar events. In other nations and localities the 'preachers,' would probably not have survived. The 'preachers,' took it upon themselves to intentionally confront a large, hostile crowd. Appears to be a possible case of the 'preachers,''baiting' a physical response for the purpose of media coverage. Consider the possiblities rather than the straight homophobic gut respone.
final word s/b 'response.'
Harold G

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 6, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Dear Homophobes: First, I do not condone mob violence of ANY kind. Note: The article cited is approximately 1/2 coverage of the incident; the other half covers past similar events. In other nations and localities the 'preachers,' would probably not have survived. The 'preachers,' took it upon themselves to intentionally confront a large, hostile crowd. Appears to be a possible case of the 'preachers,''baiting' a physical response for the purpose of media coverage. Consider the possiblities rather than the straight homophobic gut respone.
I guess that makes it okay then.

BUFFALO, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Harold G wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that makes it okay then.
No, it most certainly does NOT! My point, such as it is, is that this scenario could have happened ANYWHERE on ANY issue. Intentionally confronting a large, motivated crowd with a radically hostile (to the crowd) message, all alone with no support, is almost suicidal. Martyrdom aside, it still is possible that this was done by the 'preachers,' for the media coverage.
Harold G

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 6, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>No, it most certainly does NOT! My point, such as it is, is that this scenario could have happened ANYWHERE on ANY issue. Intentionally confronting a large, motivated crowd with a radically hostile (to the crowd) message, all alone with no support, is almost suicidal. Martyrdom aside, it still is possible that this was done by the 'preachers,' for the media coverage.
But don't homosexuals just want tolerance and understanding? If so, why not practice what they preach?

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Harold G wrote:
<quoted text>But don't homosexuals just want tolerance and understanding? If so, why not practice what they preach?
THAT one I have no answer for except to say that there are extremists and agitators on both sides of every issue. Westboro Baptist Church is an example.
Harold G

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jul 6, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>THAT one I have no answer for except to say that there are extremists and agitators on both sides of every issue. Westboro Baptist Church is an example.
I lack tolerance for them myself, but they have rights too.

Since: Jun 13

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Jul 6, 2013
Gays and lesbians are amazing. I absolutely love them!
WOW

Afton, TN

#14 Jul 6, 2013
I am going to organize a straight pride parade right here in good ole' Greeneville. I will invite a group from every local church to have a float in it. And if/when I see anyone holding a sign that goes against anything that the parade stands for I will beat them down. I will have this filmed and I will send it to every known LGBT support group or organization and see what they think of it. I watched the video of the attacks on the preachers and I could identify at least 5 of the attackers. The Seattle PD should do a full investigation and arrests should follow.

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Jul 6, 2013
WOW wrote:
I am going to organize a straight pride parade right here in good ole' Greeneville. I will invite a group from every local church to have a float in it. And if/when I see anyone holding a sign that goes against anything that the parade stands for I will beat them down. I will have this filmed and I will send it to every known LGBT support group or organization and see what they think of it. I watched the video of the attacks on the preachers and I could identify at least 5 of the attackers. The Seattle PD should do a full investigation and arrests should follow.
Lol I'll be there holding up the sign that you like it in the rear.
AnOmynous

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Don't watch much t.v. so I don't know for sure but I bet this story didn't git much if any MSM coverage.
WTH

Bristol, TN

#17 Jul 6, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'll be there holding up the sign that you like it in the rear.
You're the one turning blue from a good flanging.

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Jul 6, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one turning blue from a good flanging.
Lmao I was hoping my name would catch on dear

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 6, 2013
#SomewhereOverTheRainbow
AIDS CURES GAYS

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Jul 7, 2013
Ol preacher man should have been packing. He could have shot a few,and the rest would have killed each other trying to get away. More than one attacker on one individual is considered a deadly threat. Substantiated.
Grumpy old man

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jul 7, 2013
Now I know what the Blue Cadaver thing is all about, beaten blue because of being a gay lover. In these parts thats what it will get you...lol
Not the same

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jul 7, 2013
WOW wrote:
The difference is that if a gay person pickets a straight parade or a black person pickets a KKK rally and gets beat up everyone will say they were asking for it. It has less to do with the preachers constitutional rights than it does with people's dislike for gays.

Jonesborough, TN

#23 Jul 7, 2013
Grumpy old man wrote:
Now I know what the Blue Cadaver thing is all about, beaten blue because of being a gay lover. In these parts thats what it will get you...lol
Lmao whoah I am not gay and I don't think I could ever be that. But just because I don't like the same sex does not mean that it is wrong if they do. Like I said I love gays and lesbians. They are wonderful people. I would rather surround myself with gays than straight people. They are always positive and would make extraordinary parents compared to parenting I have experienced around here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Jones Walker !!!! 1 hr Sure enough 3
Post whatever you want! FREEDOM OF SPEECH! You'... (Sep '15) 2 hr Sheetstothewind 10
County land taxes 2 hr Whatever 2
Ed kershaw 3 hr True 8
Outsourcing? 3 hr Jethro 58
Trumps kids leave early 4 hr Trumpistraitor 7
Budget inconsistencies 4 hr Trumpistraitor 5
Old perverted men 9 hr Beltxh 32

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages