|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

whatever floats your boat wrote:
<quoted text>
An army helmet .. a grub worm.... and a fishing hook,....
That's what I dam well thot...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

twice even!!

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never go with blue... I gag when I see blue walls...
That's a fact...
But if you must... fine... go with bluue...
Jenny... green. Go Olive green!! Rawr!!
Olive Green and Burnt Rusty Orange ...Double Rawr!! Chocolate and Tan polka dot accent pillows...purrr

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>I think I would try like a teal shade of blue for my accent wall, then a lighter shade on the other three. Then get throw pillows that are in the same shade family.:) My carpet and living room furniture are the same colors as yours, but I painted all four walls felt green. I love it!
so u have felt green.(i gotta look that up) i was wanting a light green but it kept looking like pea soup. Teal is cool, but throw pillows?? The want 20.00 each. I might need to get my sewing machine out..

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

How can everyone afford all these accent pillows. For crying out loud! My donkeys gotta eat!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

kristilou wrote:
How can everyone afford all these accent pillows. For crying out loud! My donkeys gotta eat!
I didn't say I have them...just what looks good to me!!

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I have them...just what looks good to me!!
oh ok, cause i saw them at kohls, way too much, them same price at target.plus they will just end up on the floor. 2 boys and a husband dont appreciate accents.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

kristilou wrote:
Kristi, my suggestion would be to check out Goodwill or some other thrift stores to find throw pillows...then buy fabric & sew covers yourself...SO much cheaper, plus you broaden your options...just my two cents!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Okay...what happened to mamabear?!?!? If anyone on this forum knows Brandy Russell, would you please swing by & see if she fell down the drain while renovating her bathroom...lol!!!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> oh ok, cause i saw them at kohls, way too much, them same price at target.plus they will just end up on the floor. 2 boys and a husband dont appreciate accents.
Completely understand...seems that nothing is safe when there's pets, kids, and a husband involved. I have made my own before but once I got done stuffing them to the correct fullness, I was better off buying them. A few things I keep in mind when I'm buying something that I think is expensive is how long it will last, will it make me happy, and I can't take my money with me if I die! You can always write it in your will to lay your head on one of those throw pillows and in that case, you'll take it with you! He he

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG... the ducks, the hearts and the apples...
I was there...
worse yet, i was there and decorated my house with that shat. I cant blame it on my mom.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely understand...seems that nothing is safe when there's pets, kids, and a husband involved. I have made my own before but once I got done stuffing them to the correct fullness, I was better off buying them. A few things I keep in mind when I'm buying something that I think is expensive is how long it will last, will it make me happy, and I can't take my money with me if I die! You can always write it in your will to lay your head on one of those throw pillows and in that case, you'll take it with you! He he
that almost makes me want to go buy a pack of papertowels and actually let people use them! Papertowel nazi yes i am. I say dammit use a rag. Im not made of money.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
Okay...what happened to mamabear?!?!? If anyone on this forum knows Brandy Russell, would you please swing by & see if she fell down the drain while renovating her bathroom...lol!!!:)
go get mr bowers on here too, he seems so serious in another thread. He needs a laugh i think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> that almost makes me want to go buy a pack of papertowels and actually let people use them! Papertowel nazi yes i am. I say dammit use a rag. Im not made of money.
did you use cloth diapers on your boys??? Lol!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> that almost makes me want to go buy a pack of papertowels and actually let people use them! Papertowel nazi yes i am. I say dammit use a rag. Im not made of money.
Go ahead, ask Word, she'll tell you it's ok. After her advice yesterday, I didn't do a darn thing. You know, resting that cervix?!?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, ask Word, she'll tell you it's ok. After her advice yesterday, I didn't do a darn thing. You know, resting that cervix?!?!
BEERFLY...I hope this isn't too personal & you don't have to answer, but did you just have your yearly check up or was more involved? I ask b/c my initial reply about having my cervix fondled was due to the fact that I had to have abnormal cells scraped/removed from my cervix & biopsied (sp?) several years ago...it was scary & the whole ordeal was less than pleasant, but luckily the cells were benign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BEERFLY...I hope this isn't too personal & you don't have to answer, but did you just have your yearly check up or was more involved? I ask b/c my initial reply about having my cervix fondled was due to the fact that I had to have abnormal cells scraped/removed from my cervix & biopsied (sp?) several years ago...it was scary & the whole ordeal was less than pleasant, but luckily the cells were benign.
Although this was just the yearly, I too, have had a portion of my cervix removed due to abnormal cells and I must say it's no walk in the park! Every year I wait for the results with a dreadful anticipation but thankfully I've been ok for the past 9 yrs. Waiting a week is a pisser and I can truly sympathize with ya!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

BEERFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Although this was just the yearly, I too, have had a portion of my cervix removed due to abnormal cells and I must say it's no walk in the park! Every year I wait for the results with a dreadful anticipation but thankfully I've been ok for the past 9 yrs. Waiting a week is a pisser and I can truly sympathize with ya!
Glad to hear all has been well for the last 9 yrs & I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya that this year makes an even 10...we'll throw your cervix a party!!! ;)

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
did you use cloth diapers on your boys??? Lol!:)
don't think it didnt cross my mind... At one point i was spending over $400.00 per month on formula and diapers for both of them

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
had the same thing in1992, they burnt or froze the bad cells, cant remember which.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin would purge the Judges 6 min Ramsey PUTIN 3
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WifeBEATER HAWK 141,392
Murder on the mountain (Jun '10) 20 min kimberly penley bailey 123
HASLAM Latino maid 21 min SexualTOYS bots 2
Crooked people of power 23 min Conservatives RICH 5
PREACHERS 2% are pedophiles coaches too 24 min Dont tell your mom 39
catfish in pond at hardin park (May '11) 26 min Earl 23
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 56 min Mel 59
good ole boys- lets name them 1 hr bud 5
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Bozo loser 22
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr who cares 72
•••
•••
•••