Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Lol I am by no means a plumber but I'm taking out everything in my bathroom cause it has to be redone!!! Sweet Jesus I have no clue what I'm doing!!!!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

PVC on the cold. Cpvc on the hot. Use fresh glue and lots of cleaner. Be sure to scrape the burrs out of the inside of the pipes when you cut them as they will stop up your faucets and shower head.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Dixie iron fist wrote:
PVC on the cold. Cpvc on the hot. Use fresh glue and lots of cleaner. Be sure to scrape the burrs out of the inside of the pipes when you cut them as they will stop up your faucets and shower head.
thank you for that... I'm in the process of removing my bath tub now...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

mamabear21582 wrote:
Lol I am by no means a plumber but I'm taking out everything in my bathroom cause it has to be redone!!! Sweet Jesus I have no clue what I'm doing!!!!
I've got nothin'...if you need decorating tips, I'm your girl!!!:)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

If you take anything apart draw a diagram of what it looked like. That has saved my ass on everything from plumbing to spark plug wires to brakes.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
If you take anything apart draw a diagram of what it looked like. That has saved my ass on everything from plumbing to spark plug wires to brakes.
Holy crap I just realized how old school my thinking is. Take a picture with your phone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Holy crap I just realized how old school my thinking is. Take a picture with your phone.
a photo probably wouldn't do it for me...I'd probably still need a diagram!

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Geez...my husband does maintenance for the apartments if u get in a bind he will get off work at 4. He could call u.walk u through

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got nothin'...if you need decorating tips, I'm your girl!!!:)
ill take u up on that... I have oatmeal colored carpets camel colored furniture . What colors would be pretty on the walls. I like light color then an accent wall on each room.
puma

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

kristilou wrote:
Geez...my husband does maintenance for the apartments if u get in a bind he will get off work at 4. He could call u.walk u through
all the way from kent.?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> ill take u up on that... I have oatmeal colored carpets camel colored furniture . What colors would be pretty on the walls. I like light color then an accent wall on each room.
I would probably go with the same oatmeal color as the carpet (or maybe a smidge darker) with a dark brown accent wall (or even maybe a dark mustard yellow if you want something brighter)...then try to find accent pillows for the furniture that include all of the colors to bring it all
together...hope that helps :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would probably go with the same oatmeal color as the carpet (or maybe a smidge darker) with a dark brown accent wall (or even maybe a dark mustard yellow if you want something brighter)...then try to find accent pillows for the furniture that include all of the colors to bring it all
Holy crap! You ARE good! We'd make a great lesbian couple... ;)

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I would have to take a picture cause I sure cant draw... Lucky for me my brother helped me... thank goodness...

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

kristilou wrote:
I may have to take you up on that when I start putting it back together...I'm exhausted after today

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I may have to take you up on that when I start putting it back together...I'm exhausted after today
ok anytime

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Plumbing is like deciding you'r going to fix hell with a match... impossible...

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
mustard is a good idea, never contemplated on that one. Its not in style yet not out of style, hasnt been overdone. Thanks. I have no eye for color.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I can't have a conversation and run Topix by myself today... Help!!!... that is the name of this thread...

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> ill take u up on that... I have oatmeal colored carpets camel colored furniture . What colors would be pretty on the walls. I like light color then an accent wall on each room.
I think I would try like a teal shade of blue for my accent wall, then a lighter shade on the other three. Then get throw pillows that are in the same shade family.:) My carpet and living room furniture are the same colors as yours, but I painted all four walls felt green. I love it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>I think I would try like a teal shade of blue for my accent wall, then a lighter shade on the other three. Then get throw pillows that are in the same shade family.:) My carpet and living room furniture are the same colors as yours, but I painted all four walls felt green. I love it!
Never go with blue... I gag when I see blue walls...
That's a fact...
But if you must... fine... go with bluue...
Jenny... green. Go Olive green!! Rawr!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of94
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I love this forum because?????? 8 min Pot Pie 238
Greene County Clerk Race 11 min Pot Pie 109
A Great Big Fck You 23 min Non-Fan 250
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min BCAlien 123,971
FUNERAL HOMES do they remove gold teeth (Oct '12) 38 min Alyagotado 16
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 45 min Alyagotado 43
We need this man as our President 48 min master chowder 56
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr bozo palace 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••