First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mamabear21582

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Lol I am by no means a plumber but I'm taking out everything in my bathroom cause it has to be redone!!! Sweet Jesus I have no clue what I'm doing!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2013
PVC on the cold. Cpvc on the hot. Use fresh glue and lots of cleaner. Be sure to scrape the burrs out of the inside of the pipes when you cut them as they will stop up your faucets and shower head.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
PVC on the cold. Cpvc on the hot. Use fresh glue and lots of cleaner. Be sure to scrape the burrs out of the inside of the pipes when you cut them as they will stop up your faucets and shower head.
thank you for that... I'm in the process of removing my bath tub now...

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
Lol I am by no means a plumber but I'm taking out everything in my bathroom cause it has to be redone!!! Sweet Jesus I have no clue what I'm doing!!!!
I've got nothin'...if you need decorating tips, I'm your girl!!!:)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#5 Mar 20, 2013
If you take anything apart draw a diagram of what it looked like. That has saved my ass on everything from plumbing to spark plug wires to brakes.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
If you take anything apart draw a diagram of what it looked like. That has saved my ass on everything from plumbing to spark plug wires to brakes.
Holy crap I just realized how old school my thinking is. Take a picture with your phone.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#7 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Holy crap I just realized how old school my thinking is. Take a picture with your phone.
a photo probably wouldn't do it for me...I'd probably still need a diagram!

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Geez...my husband does maintenance for the apartments if u get in a bind he will get off work at 4. He could call u.walk u through

Duluth, GA

#9 Mar 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got nothin'...if you need decorating tips, I'm your girl!!!:)
ill take u up on that... I have oatmeal colored carpets camel colored furniture . What colors would be pretty on the walls. I like light color then an accent wall on each room.
puma

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 20, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Geez...my husband does maintenance for the apartments if u get in a bind he will get off work at 4. He could call u.walk u through
all the way from kent.?

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#11 Mar 20, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> ill take u up on that... I have oatmeal colored carpets camel colored furniture . What colors would be pretty on the walls. I like light color then an accent wall on each room.
I would probably go with the same oatmeal color as the carpet (or maybe a smidge darker) with a dark brown accent wall (or even maybe a dark mustard yellow if you want something brighter)...then try to find accent pillows for the furniture that include all of the colors to bring it all
together...hope that helps :)

Location hidden

#12 Mar 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would probably go with the same oatmeal color as the carpet (or maybe a smidge darker) with a dark brown accent wall (or even maybe a dark mustard yellow if you want something brighter)...then try to find accent pillows for the furniture that include all of the colors to bring it all
Holy crap! You ARE good! We'd make a great lesbian couple... ;)

Chuckey

#13 Mar 20, 2013
I would have to take a picture cause I sure cant draw... Lucky for me my brother helped me... thank goodness...

Chuckey

#14 Mar 20, 2013
kristilou wrote:
I may have to take you up on that when I start putting it back together...I'm exhausted after today

Duluth, GA

#15 Mar 20, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I may have to take you up on that when I start putting it back together...I'm exhausted after today
ok anytime

Location hidden

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Plumbing is like deciding you'r going to fix hell with a match... impossible...

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
mustard is a good idea, never contemplated on that one. Its not in style yet not out of style, hasnt been overdone. Thanks. I have no eye for color.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2013
I can't have a conversation and run Topix by myself today... Help!!!... that is the name of this thread...

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 20, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> ill take u up on that... I have oatmeal colored carpets camel colored furniture . What colors would be pretty on the walls. I like light color then an accent wall on each room.
I think I would try like a teal shade of blue for my accent wall, then a lighter shade on the other three. Then get throw pillows that are in the same shade family.:) My carpet and living room furniture are the same colors as yours, but I painted all four walls felt green. I love it!

Location hidden

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>I think I would try like a teal shade of blue for my accent wall, then a lighter shade on the other three. Then get throw pillows that are in the same shade family.:) My carpet and living room furniture are the same colors as yours, but I painted all four walls felt green. I love it!
Never go with blue... I gag when I see blue walls...
That's a fact...
But if you must... fine... go with bluue...
Jenny... green. Go Olive green!! Rawr!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are your thoughts on the Iowa Caucus and t... 1 hr Kohlrabi 40
How Bout Dat 1 hr Lame 5
Brandon Lollar 1 hr Lame 2
rocky top auction, better than a prostitute 2 hr Leslie 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr goldie 9,246
Moving soon need free or cheap moving boxes 4 hr Plant 3 4
Help!! My child's had is deformed!! 5 hr nobody 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages