Curious

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Does anyone know why they got brandy in washington county for child abuse and neglect x4.
come on

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 21, 2011
Im her family and haven't heard anything about it!!! Where did you get such information?
someone who knows

Smyrna, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know why they got brandy in washington county for child abuse and neglect x4.
it is in the busted paper and from what i know of her she never took good care of her kids. they were hardly fed right and always dirty. i'm not all about dcs taking anybody's kids away from them but hell when you keep having one right after the other and wasn't able to take care of the first one maybe they are better off. maybe somebody decent in her family can get them or something. i just know she was always nasty and lazy and was never a good mother
come on

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 21, 2011
Wow. Im speechless! I agree if you can't care and provide for your children, then they need someone that will and can. Last I heard she was working, just got a new car, engaged and doing great. I do not condone mistreating children, family or not.
bobby and farah

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jun 18, 2011
brandy is takin care of her kids always has and if shes so bad how come she still has all her kids the only reason they tried 2 get her 4 all that was because she got into a fight with her ex and he wouldn clean up after his nasty as* dogs NOT her dogs his the only time ger kids are not with her is when shes at WORK somethin you oughta try instead of spendin ur time slanderin people u dont kno
no one at all

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2013
wow driving around pilled up is a great parent
for real

Sevierville, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2013
no one at all wrote:
wow driving around pilled up is a great parent
Yeah, Bobby and Farrah are no better anyways. I hope someone gets those babies and saves them before its too late. Brandy had a very rough childhood and thats really no excuse at all, it looks like her childhood would make her want a better life for her kids.
Yea ok

Greenwood, SC

#8 Jul 2, 2013
bobby and farah wrote:
brandy is takin care of her kids always has and if shes so bad how come she still has all her kids the only reason they tried 2 get her 4 all that was because she got into a fight with her ex and he wouldn clean up after his nasty as* dogs NOT her dogs his the only time ger kids are not with her is when shes at WORK somethin you oughta try instead of spendin ur time slanderin people u dont kno
Yea that's why they found her worthless a$$ so messed up she didn't know if she was coming or going and her kids in the damn car!!! They even told the cops " mommy kept falling asleep driving" that's a real mom right there... You are probably just as pathetic as her!!! Get off the damn pills ppl!!!
info

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2013
The newspaper said she was driving messed up with her 4 kids in the car. It even stated the kids said mommy kept falling asleep and almost hit a house. How sad for those precious little babies.
wow

Church Hill, VA

#10 Jul 3, 2013
What's really sad is the original post is from April 2011. She was just arrested 2 days ago for the same thing! So things haven't changed. I can't believe DCS has allowed her to keep these children!!!
the cash man

East Greenwich, RI

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Faraha you are stupid your a pill whore running from a warrant youself. Brandy has never took care of those babies,and whats sad is there dad is no better. There is people that would love to take care of them i just hope somebody takes them from her before its to late.Faraha your as bad as her
family

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2013
come on wrote:
Im her family and haven't heard anything about it!!! Where did you get such information?
excuse me i am really family,and she did get charged in washington county for neglect,cause she would not get off her fat lazy ass and clean her house there was dog shit every were and she let the girls live in it. You must not be much family to us.so dont claim to be
Blah

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jul 9, 2013
family wrote:
<quoted text> excuse me i am really family,and she did get charged in washington county for neglect,cause she would not get off her fat lazy ass and clean her house there was dog shit every were and she let the girls live in it. You must not be much family to us.so dont claim to be
LMAO if you were family, you wouldn't talk about her that way. She did make a mistake a few times, it happens in life. But I bet that you guys to drugs just as well as her, all of you. LOL. Needle junkies.
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2013
does she have a child named courtney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your plan to take away healthcare from the poor... 4 min mccain insured 69
what is the best heating & air buisness in gree... (Dec '10) 10 min Ron 40
Guys who like to screw women over - girls at Pa... (Jan '11) 16 min Jus Sayin 32
U. S. Nitrogen super load 50 min Dr Wu 4
Say goodbye to your Orange God 54 min Kohlrabi 16
krissy king (Aug '10) 1 hr Jessica King 109
Girls who sleep for money 2 hr Beans 29
The uranium lie 2 hr little caesar 47
Boy Scouts 2 hr little caesar 13
Property tax increase. 4 hr Tea 80
Nolichucky View 14 hr Barb 27

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages