Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, there I go again, Sorry!
do you drink?
Agree

Greeneville, TN

#69 Jun 21, 2013
Point of Collection wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that every time that a county resident buys something at a business in town, the city gets the point of collection part of the sales tax which is I think 1/2 of one percent. That may not sound like a lot, but just think of the number of dollars county residents spend in Greeneville where the tax is collected.
County people are adding big dollars to budgets of the cities of Greeneville, Tusculum, Baileyton, and Mosheim.
wow

Jonesborough, TN

#72 Jun 21, 2013
Democrat wrote:
I'm sorry, I've been an idiot lately, forgive me. Please ignore any future rants that I will be making, especially the one's that don't make any sense, which I'm sorry to say is all of them. Have a good day!
Ok
Unbelievable

Bristol, TN

#73 Jun 21, 2013
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh!
you do drink. Folks this is a perfect example of liberal. Don't think much of republicans either. We need some constitutionist.My wife loves it when I use big words, makes me look intelligent too. Just got home from work. These weekend hours are for the birds. Makes me think those people sitting on the porch waiting for their check might have something there. No couldn't do it......
wtf

Johnson City, TN

#74 Jun 21, 2013
Take it from an outsider wrote:
I'm not a republican or a democrat. I'm a registered Independent (you know the people who just care about good ideas and good people and not "their team" winning).
The biggest joke going around is that there's any difference between donkeys and elephants. Maybe on a few issues like gun control and abortion but on the stuff that really matters: They are the same.
I've lived in a lot of place but never a place as horrible as Greeneville. The Appalachian Trail is beautiful but that's all you've got.
The town and the county are backwards. They are corrupt. There is no reason for a person to move there or stay there. It doesn't have to be this way.
There are some good people in Greene County, but sadly they are outnumbered by the corrupt and incompetent. Meth/prescription pill abuse and corruption are what I think of when I think of Greene County.
Is that the impression you want to make? You wonder why your town/county is fading into obscurity? The reasons are obvious...you've allowed a small group of people to take over and do whatever they want.
Your cops are corrupt and incompetent...this would be a good starting place if anybody there really cares. If it weren't for Andrew Johnson and Davey Crockett, the place would have imploded already.
Greene County needs an enema....
then leave! Is someone making you stay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 4 min Like big butts 12
Hyperion 11 min Satan Smith 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 15 min Satan Smith 10,263
TW better not come to my school 49 min Hmm 3
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,568
Mean Walmart Rant... 4 hr Jed 100
THP looking for a COWARD! 6 hr judge judy 13
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 7 hr James 163

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages