crestview terrace apts.
looking

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
What do you think?
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Nasty, roach and druggie infested harbors of ill repute!!
ugh

Greeneville, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
That place gives me the creeps.
hmmm

Trenton, FL

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Who is the worst tenant at crestview terrace?
theangryguy

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2013
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT LIVES THERE AND TO TELL YOU IT WOULDN'T BE BAD IF 2 OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE WOULD GO AWAY! THE GIRL THAT LIVES IN B BUILDING THAT DRIVE THE WHITE FANCY LIKE CAR THAT HAS A BLACK GUY WITH HER IS TOTAL TRASH, THAT'S ONE AND THE OTHER LIVES ON THE END OF C BUILDING, DON'T KNOW HER NAME BUT SHE LIVES IN FRONT I THINK, I WAS TOLD SHE CAME FROM THE APARTMENTS IN MOSHIEM AND SHE IS TRASH TOO! IF THESE 2 PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE, IT WOULDN'T BE BAD AT ALL!

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT LIVES THERE AND TO TELL YOU IT WOULDN'T BE BAD IF 2 OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE WOULD GO AWAY! THE GIRL THAT LIVES IN B BUILDING THAT DRIVE THE WHITE FANCY LIKE CAR THAT HAS A BLACK GUY WITH HER IS TOTAL TRASH, THAT'S ONE AND THE OTHER LIVES ON THE END OF C BUILDING, DON'T KNOW HER NAME BUT SHE LIVES IN FRONT I THINK, I WAS TOLD SHE CAME FROM THE APARTMENTS IN MOSHIEM AND SHE IS TRASH TOO! IF THESE 2 PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE, IT WOULDN'T BE BAD AT ALL!
lets all get our pitchforks and shotguns and evict these people. What we waiting for lets go! Oh and btw hi angry guy! I missed u!
wow

Stanfield, NC

#7 Apr 19, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT LIVES THERE AND TO TELL YOU IT WOULDN'T BE BAD IF 2 OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE WOULD GO AWAY! THE GIRL THAT LIVES IN B BUILDING THAT DRIVE THE WHITE FANCY LIKE CAR THAT HAS A BLACK GUY WITH HER IS TOTAL TRASH, THAT'S ONE AND THE OTHER LIVES ON THE END OF C BUILDING, DON'T KNOW HER NAME BUT SHE LIVES IN FRONT I THINK, I WAS TOLD SHE CAME FROM THE APARTMENTS IN MOSHIEM AND SHE IS TRASH TOO! IF THESE 2 PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE, IT WOULDN'T BE BAD AT ALL!
Does she live in apt C-9?
theangryguy

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2013
HELLO........I THINK MY FRIEND SAID SHE DID. EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HER!
theangryguy

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>lets all get our pitchforks and shotguns and evict these people. What we waiting for lets go! Oh and btw hi angry guy! I missed u!
HELLO, GREENEVILLE TERRACE IS THE ONE WE ALL NEED TO SHOOT AND EVICT! VERY LITTLE DECENT PEOPLE THERE! CRESTVIEW TERRACE ALTHOUGH DOES HAVE MORE DECENT ONES BUT THE FEW THAT LIVE THERE NEED TO MOVE TO GREENEVILLE TERRACE!
wow

Stanfield, NC

#10 Apr 19, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
HELLO........I THINK MY FRIEND SAID SHE DID. EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HER!
Her first name starts with K? If i see her out she had better go the other way.

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 19, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO, GREENEVILLE TERRACE IS THE ONE WE ALL NEED TO SHOOT AND EVICT! VERY LITTLE DECENT PEOPLE THERE! CRESTVIEW TERRACE ALTHOUGH DOES HAVE MORE DECENT ONES BUT THE FEW THAT LIVE THERE NEED TO MOVE TO GREENEVILLE TERRACE!
just wiping off my pitchfork! Lets go!
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Her first name starts with K? If i see her out she had better go the other way.
My friend said her name was jessica!
What

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 20, 2013
I lived there once
wow

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend said her name was jessica!
The one I know is Kayla. She lives in C-9.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Don't know her, how is she?!
lisa

Greeneville, TN

#17 Oct 25, 2016
hmmm wrote:
Who is the worst tenant at crestview terrace?
Robert. Is. He's. A. Snitch
lisa

Greeneville, TN

#18 Oct 25, 2016
theangryguy wrote:
I KNOW SOMEONE THAT LIVES THERE AND TO TELL YOU IT WOULDN'T BE BAD IF 2 OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE WOULD GO AWAY! THE GIRL THAT LIVES IN B BUILDING THAT DRIVE THE WHITE FANCY LIKE CAR THAT HAS A BLACK GUY WITH HER IS TOTAL TRASH, THAT'S ONE AND THE OTHER LIVES ON THE END OF C BUILDING, DON'T KNOW HER NAME BUT SHE LIVES IN FRONT I THINK, I WAS TOLD SHE CAME FROM THE APARTMENTS IN MOSHIEM AND SHE IS TRASH TOO! IF THESE 2 PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE, IT WOULDN'T BE BAD AT ALL!
OK. People. My. Kid. Is. Doing. So. Much. Better. Since. Robert. Is. Gone. He. Not. Gonna. Hurt. Her. Again. He. Can. Hurt. Those. Kids. Never. My. Kid. He. Mwnfall. I'll. Watch. Your. Kids. Round. Him.
lisa

Greeneville, TN

#19 Oct 25, 2016
wow wrote:
<quoted text>

The one I know is Kayla. She lives in C-9.
I. Heard. She. Nasty. And. My. Friend. Robert. Said. She. Had. 3. Men. In. Bed. My. Friend. Said. He. Liked. It. When. He. Watchable. Her. Have. Sex. With. Another. Men. My. Friend. Robert. Is. Crazy. And. He. Didn't. See. His. Kid. No. More. I. Wonder. Why. He's. Nasty.
Period

Metropolis, IL

#20 Oct 25, 2016
I period hope period he period don't period come period back period.
Glenn Radar

Greeneville, TN

#21 Oct 26, 2016
Donald Boardman picks his nose and eats his boogers. NASTY MF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 8 min true 75
millennials are CRYBABIES! 22 min jss9012 1
Lazy women that won't work (Oct '10) 34 min Angelbaby 98
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 43 min Guddy 187
Dumb & Dumber in BELTON! 1 hr Mr Important 6
Dr. Strange's gf. . . or ex "Karen" 2 hr You know who 12
More broken campaign promises 3 hr Trust 35
Shareprices plummet 1 billion after Tweet 3 hr Matthew McConaughey 38

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages