Women who refuse to raise their children

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Mother Teresa

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Why do women who have no intentions of raising their kids keep having them? Why would you have 4 kids and expect your mom to raise them? Sara Barner this is to you. Most mothers raise their kids til they grow up. Not you! Most mothers would not dare leave their newborn to go anywhere. Home from the hospital not even 12 hrs and I saw you in JC. I hope you did at least have your tubes tied. I'm sure your mom is exhausted from raising your kids. I hope you buy groceries with those foodstamps but from what I hear you don't worry about feeding the 3 kids your parents have.
pills

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Apr 27, 2013
They would rather self medicate than anything else.
unaffected

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Mother Teresa wrote:
Why do women who have no intentions of raising their kids keep having them? Why would you have 4 kids and expect your mom to raise them? Sara Barner this is to you. Most mothers raise their kids til they grow up. Not you! Most mothers would not dare leave their newborn to go anywhere. Home from the hospital not even 12 hrs and I saw you in JC. I hope you did at least have your tubes tied. I'm sure your mom is exhausted from raising your kids. I hope you buy groceries with those foodstamps but from what I hear you don't worry about feeding the 3 kids your parents have.
MYOB
Mother Teresa

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 27, 2013
It is my business since my tax dollars pay for her insurance and foostamps!! Let's see what DHS has to say about her receiving benefits for children she doesn't raise.
unaffected

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Then why waste time and effort on Topix except for getting off on spreading the word as you see it? Should have just reported her and let it go!
unaffected

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Touchy, aren't we?
Mother Teresa

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Not touchy at all. Just sick of useless females having baby after baby living off the system. I think if she would have raised her first kid then she most likely would not have 4 kids now. Its easy to carry a baby for nine months. Much more difficult to raise them and make sacrifices for them, of course she knows nothing about that!
unaffected

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Mother Teresa wrote:
Not touchy at all. Just sick of useless females having baby after baby living off the system. I think if she would have raised her first kid then she most likely would not have 4 kids now. Its easy to carry a baby for nine months. Much more difficult to raise them and make sacrifices for them, of course she knows nothing about that!
Which circles us back to my reply #5. OK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Revelation from Ferguson, MO (sarcasm) 7 min Kohlrabi 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min Melissa1333 5,039
any single country boys out there (Mar '11) 6 hr Globug87 175
ur favorite poster & y 6 hr WW Fan 2
Christy Garrett 7 hr True 4
d w i and u s nitrogen 8 hr dingleberry 1
***** last post wins ***** 9 hr Trunketeer 283
wreck 14 hr tammy 30
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville