First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 31, 2013
flippyfloppy wrote:
<quoted text> its not stealing when u have permission you dumbcock lol.wow
Ok. Go back and slowly read my post. Nowhere does it say "stealing". I said you are mooching the internet. You do not pay the bill just like you don't buy groceries for your family therefore you are mooching. LOL, WOW!!!
flippyfloppy

Bayside, NY

#25 Oct 31, 2013
SecGard wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Go back and slowly read my post. Nowhere does it say "stealing". I said you are mooching the internet. You do not pay the bill just like you don't buy groceries for your family therefore you are mooching. LOL, WOW!!!
so please look up mooching and stealing in the dictionary and post it on here to back up what you say OMG! LOL! WOW!! KAGDN!!!!! YOLO!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 31, 2013
Stealing - to take (something that you are not supposed to have) without asking for permission
(This is not what YOU are doing because in one of your previous posts you said it's not mooching if you have permission)

Mooching - to ask for and get things from other people without paying for them or doing anything for them
(This is what I referenced, since you asked and received but are not helping pay for it.)

Anything else? Man this Google job is pretty easy!
flippyfloppy

Bayside, NY

#27 Nov 1, 2013
I didn't ask to use the internet lol a lot of places have FREE wifi..you are a complete dumbass lol wow Google should be calling you for an interview any day now so cross your fingers I'll add you in my prayers by the way some 4 year old dumbass kid jumped out of a moving van and died did u hear about that?

“Qui plus sait, plus se tait”

Since: Jun 13

East TN

#28 Nov 1, 2013
flippyfloppy wrote:
by the way some 4 year old dumbass kid jumped out of a moving van and died did u hear about that?
Come on, guys. He *REALLY* wants you all to notice him trolling about this. He's said it twice now.
flippfloppy

United States

#29 Nov 1, 2013
Greta Gravedigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, guys. He *REALLY* wants you all to notice him trolling about this. He's said it twice now.
I've said it more than twice Greta grapepicker,love you're name and by the way this girl is not a 'he'.anyway you make about the 8484929th person to miss the point entirely. Greeneville you produce amazing people keep up the good work and godspeed...about 40 mph....over a 4 year old....on Halloween night....please tell me you get it now??!??

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Nov 1, 2013
flippfloppy wrote:
<quoted text>I've said it more than twice Greta grapepicker,love you're name and by the way this girl is not a 'he'.anyway you make about the 8484929th person to miss the point entirely. Greeneville you produce amazing people keep up the good work and godspeed...about 40 mph....over a 4 year old....on Halloween night....please tell me you get it now??!??
It is so very sad... worse than sad... it's tragic, heartbreaking, unfathomable...

Location hidden

#31 Nov 1, 2013
I hope you find what you're looking for...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32 Nov 2, 2013
flippyfloppy wrote:
<quoted text> its called wifi lol,you should look it up sometime genius
No matter where you posted this from, you can be tracked. You have broken a law just by posting this here and I do hope the right people take notice. Now, for the ethics section of this post. These deadbeats who sell their EBT credits are taking food off of a hungry kids plate. Are you OK with a child not getting enough to eat and your cabinets be fully stocked because momma or daddy needs a fix? Does the food taste good when you know you took it from children?

Location hidden

#33 Nov 2, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>No matter where you posted this from, you can be tracked. You have broken a law just by posting this here and I do hope the right people take notice. Now, for the ethics section of this post. These deadbeats who sell their EBT credits are taking food off of a hungry kids plate. Are you OK with a child not getting enough to eat and your cabinets be fully stocked because momma or daddy needs a fix? Does the food taste good when you know you took it from children?
Well said.
Good night, Spider-Man's nemesis.
:)
silver surfer

United States

#34 Nov 2, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter where you posted this from, you can be tracked. You have broken a law just by posting this here and I do hope the right people take notice. Now, for the ethics section of this post. These deadbeats who sell their EBT credits are taking food off of a hungry kids plate. Are you OK with a child not getting enough to eat and your cabinets be fully stocked because momma or daddy needs a fix? Does the food taste good when you know you took it from children?
mmm tastes extra good know I g other humans will starve! Its a very powerful feeling.no wonder Obama is addicted to taking as much as he can from people.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 2, 2013
flippyfloppy wrote:
Anyone will to trade food stamp's for cash?
Broke couple here trying to save a few buck's on groceries
If you have unused food stamp's or just wanna trade for cash to pay bill's or whatever let me know.(example) you buy me $100 worth of groceries I'll pay you $50 cash - I help you with cash you help me with food and trust me we are by no mean's starving but are getting behind on bills leaving very little for groceries.
That's against the law. Better not get caught.
flippyfloppy

Tenafly, NJ

#36 Nov 4, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's against the law. Better not get caught.
lol so is speeding,drinking under the age,smoking under 18,good luck catching are the magic words.you all are pathetic hypocritical morons and wanna know the best part about it?!?! I met a single mother of 4 thanks to this site and this post,she gets plenty of child support from her ex husbands and a huge amount of food stamps and she wanted cash to buy her kids Christmas gifts since she can't work because of her being wheelchair ridden because of a drunk driver hitting her head on.so fxck all of you and have fun debating and arguing your thoughts and opinions on here because they don't mean shit.by the way I plan on trading with her in the future as well so suck my fxckin c0ck you bunch a b1tches hahahahaha fxckin idiots lol can't wait to read what you guys say next,its like a soap opera lol oh and Greeneville goblin you can goblin my c0ck
Why

Knoxville, TN

#37 Nov 4, 2013
I'm not sure if FlippyFloppy is describing his brains or genitals, either way he is a parasitic being. Most likely best to ignore him, since a person without a conscience can't be reasoned with for obvious reasons.
Pig Farmer

Rio Das Ostras, Brazil

#38 Nov 4, 2013
I'd be willing to go two for one on my grocery bill if I could. Who wouldn't? So how does this work?
flick my bic

South Ozone Park, NY

#39 Nov 15, 2013
Would you trade you food stamps for cigarretes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Flags cowboy boots skoal and inbree... 10 min the greys 45
it is happening. we are next 11 min god help us 1
Finally equal rights under the law for all 17 min Atheist 247
Poll I like Obama for the following reason 20 min Tin Foil Cowboy Hat 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min Red_Forman 8,147
Detroit doesn't want statue of Satan? 29 min whothehellcares- 12
What happened to her? 53 min Word 12
just one more bar and grill 3 hr Dr Wu 34
Park Overall 23 hr neighbor 84
More from around the web