First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jun 6, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Brian's a good guy. I'm just picking at him bc I know he's reading this and he was really wanting to know who was curious about him. I could care less about anyone's sexual orientation... I just found "curious" question about him being gay .... odd. Have a great night Blue.:)

You have a good one yourself miss :) As for the gay thing, I really didn't think he was. Just wanted positive and negative feedback if there was any. And mentioning anything with the word "gay" in this town is an attention getter .
Mm yeah

Greeneville, TN

#42 Jun 7, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
Are you single ;)
lol I thought you liked guys

Johnson City, TN

#43 Jun 7, 2013
Lol I'm dicking around. I am actually a female early twenties. But no there was nothing more I wanted to know. Thanks mmm yeah
Mm yeah

Greeneville, TN

#44 Jun 7, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
Lol I'm dicking around. I am actually a female early twenties. But no there was nothing more I wanted to know. Thanks mmm yeah
lol make up your mind... male or female...... you're welcome
D train

United States

#45 Jun 7, 2013
His name is Brian Jennings. He is married to Felicia Jennings. It amazes me that he doesn't let this be known. I guess some things haven't changed
Mm yeah

Greeneville, TN

#46 Jun 7, 2013
he hasn't said anything about not being married. I have met his wife and kid. as far as I know he hasn't replied to the person interested in him so don't attack him about not replying in the first place. would you be happy if your partner replied at all?

Johnson City, TN

#47 Jun 7, 2013
Isn't this site supposed to be for the unknown to comment. No one likes a little mystery nowadays. Any who there was no harm done to his marriage but yes if he was tracking this than he could have said something.

Johnson City, TN

#48 Jun 7, 2013
Mm yeah wrote:
he hasn't said anything about not being married. I have met his wife and kid. as far as I know he hasn't replied to the person interested in him so don't attack him about not replying in the first place. would you be happy if your partner replied at all?
Well said :)
Mm yeah

Greeneville, TN

#49 Jun 7, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
Isn't this site supposed to be for the unknown to comment. No one likes a little mystery nowadays. Any who there was no harm done to his marriage but yes if he was tracking this than he could have said something.
yeah its not like they are fu&#9733;cking. someone just ask a question and he's accused of doing so moreless. some people are not happy unless they're causing drama.

Johnson City, TN

#50 Jun 7, 2013
Mm yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yeah its not like they are fu&#9733;cking. someone just ask a question and he's accused of doing so moreless. some people are not happy unless they're causing drama.
Yeah I hope it doesn't stir any up. That was nowhere near my intentions. My apologies Brian
Mm yeah

Greeneville, TN

#51 Jun 7, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I hope it doesn't stir any up. That was nowhere near my intentions. My apologies Brian
gotta love peolpe like that Lol
Mm yeah

Greeneville, TN

#52 Jun 7, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
don't apologize, they're the one trying to get it twisted. You just ask a question
whome

Jonesville, SC

#53 Jun 9, 2013
You know people like that make me so agrivated it was really none of there business to say anything curiousity happins so why can't let people dream and ask queations qith out flipping it around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teach the Controversy!!!!!!!!!! 21 min Chilli J 19
Brand new Roads in Greene County 35 min Satisfyed Taxpayer 1
Poll Ever wake up war slap out? 37 min Skeeter Mathews 5
really David Weems? 54 min Forredt 10
Truth hurts don't it LMAO 56 min auntie 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 56 min A P R I L 7,693
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 1 hr attention diverted 158
What do Christians do at night in the bible belt? 1 hr Kohlrabi 27
when we die 7 hr Trunketeer 86
let's start this 8 hr Trunketeer 29