The Billy Jo Hensly Murder
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trumpet

Tucker, GA

#23 May 8, 2013
what neighborhood is this murderer living in? what happened to 25 year sentence?
lee ann

United States

#24 May 9, 2013
Billie Jo is my niece and she has been gone for 9 years now. It is still hard on my sister and family. So please be kind and keep the post clean. We live in sadness about the situation everyday. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.7909
country girl

Hickory, NC

#25 May 9, 2013
My husband was in jail with hugh said he seem normal
dontgetmad

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jun 10, 2013
I thinks its stupid if all 4 of them would have killed a police dog they all would have got life, but they take a human life an 25 to 50yrs, Greeneville police is the worst, death is what all the dope heads should have got
selena

United States

#27 Jul 19, 2014
Pink wrote:
Donnie Joe got life without parole. Hughie got 25 Yrs...he plead & testified against Donnie Joe. Hensley is spelled like I spelled it...you may have searched with wrong spelling. Seems like he went to trial in 2005......murder happened about a year before. She was about to graduate from nghs & he turned 18 during his trial. SAD SAD SAD that the young lives were either lost or misguided.
Adults in the situation should have had accountability, responsibility and CHARGES! IMHO!
no hughey got 50 yrs
unknown

United States

#28 Jul 19, 2014
dontgetmad wrote:
I thinks its stupid if all 4 of them would have killed a police dog they all would have got life, but they take a human life an 25 to 50yrs, Greeneville police is the worst, death is what all the dope heads should have got
stfu michael is my dad all ppl make mistakes my dad isnt a bad person
pdklm

Greeneville, TN

#29 Jul 20, 2014
this family has been thru tooooo much as some of you may know Billie and Donnie brother Michael Myers died not to long ago so PLEASE FOR ALL OF US [THE FAMILY] LET THIS GO.....Donnie is doing his time and doing good....but HE WILL HAVE TO FACE THE ALMIGHTY God one day as so does the rest
Gloria

United States

#30 Jul 20, 2014
selena wrote:
<quoted text> no hughey got 50 yrs
You all got me wondering so I pulled his post conviction petition on line. While he got a 50 year sentence, he won't actually serve that long. The first 25 years are at 100%, the next 25 years are at 30%. I'm pretty sure state prisoners get good time credit & he will get credit for time served so he WILL NOT serve a full 50 years based on all that.
Gloria

United States

#31 Jul 20, 2014
& what I remember about the case is it was da#n sorry that our fabulous District Attorney Berkeley Bell didn't indict the adults involved who knew what was going down.
DarkQueen183

Morristown, TN

#32 Sep 30, 2014
dontgetmad wrote:
ok if you have a problem keep it to your self m sellers is my father he was never even a part in the situation so keep your feilthy dirty comments to yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 33 min Florida born 34
Gone too soon 34 min mee 14
Mean Walmart Rant... 1 hr Forum Maniac 70
Hyperion 1 hr Kudzu 8
I am racist I want to change 2 hr Gnome 44
Any unfaithful men in Greeneville 2 hr Vickernism 5
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 2 hr WOW 7
SG Volleyball 6 hr Volleyball Victor 24

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web