lala

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Does anyone remember this, the case where her brother stabbed her 141 times? Anyone know what happened to Donnie and Hughie? I have tried many times to find the story online and i can not find it, anyone know?
Pink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

Donnie Joe got life without parole. Hughie got 25 Yrs...he plead & testified against Donnie Joe. Hensley is spelled like I spelled it...you may have searched with wrong spelling. Seems like he went to trial in 2005......murder happened about a year before. She was about to graduate from nghs & he turned 18 during his trial. SAD SAD SAD that the young lives were either lost or misguided.

Adults in the situation should have had accountability, responsibility and CHARGES! IMHO!
Pink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Judged:

One more thing.....I THINK her name was spelled Billie Jo Hensley. Usually, girls are "ie" instead of "y". I hope this helps. I will try to post a link later if I get time.
Info

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

lala wrote:
Does anyone remember this, the case where her brother stabbed her 141 times? Anyone know what happened to Donnie and Hughie? I have tried many times to find the story online and i can not find it, anyone know?
http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/270936

http://www.greenevillesun.com/story/271024
lala

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

thanks i went to school with her and i went to her funeral it was really sad cause me and hughie hung out i never ever ever thought he would be capable of doing something like that

Since: Sep 10

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

this was a close friend and neighbor of mine let her rest in peace plz.
a friend

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

thank you got class. i went to school with her and we were good friends we just need to remember her and let her rest.
Pink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

got class wrote:
this was a close friend and neighbor of mine let her rest in peace plz.
I agree;HOWEVER, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING BAD! The poster wanted to know something and a couple of others responded. In fact, the question was written by someone who knew her and went to the funeral and commented on how sad it was!

I've never heard anyone say anything other than how SAD the situation was. It was a tragedy all the way around for she had her whole life ahead of her but never got to live it! I hope she rests in peace and is an angel in heaven!

Rest in peace BJH!
the one

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

im sure they are both paying for what they have done. i went to school with all of them and still to this day find it hard to believe. i hung out with don and billie alot and by what i seen they was never really the fighting of course they had the normal brother sister arguements. but what kids dont ya know. she is greatly missed by many and always will be. R.I.P billie
with love BJH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Donnie and the rest should have been sentenced to DEATH. She did and didn't do anything wrong I love u billie

Since: Sep 10

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree;HOWEVER, NOBODY SAID ANYTHING BAD! The poster wanted to know something and a couple of others responded. In fact, the question was written by someone who knew her and went to the funeral and commented on how sad it was!
I've never heard anyone say anything other than how SAD the situation was. It was a tragedy all the way around for she had her whole life ahead of her but never got to live it! I hope she rests in peace and is an angel in heaven!
Rest in peace BJH!
[HOWEVER YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD JUST LET HER REST IN PEACE is all i was saying thank you]
realdeal

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Judged:

i dont think any of you know her maybe went to school with her just because you went to school an knew her name dont mean you know her, they were 4 people involed, an her is what they got.

donnie (life)
hugh (50yrs)
michael (25yrs)
latonya (25yrs)

also stop reading everything you see on the net about stuff because they only put half in it an the other half you dont see.
A friend

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Lol if you knew her then you most likely know who I am bc I hung out with her everyday since our freshman year!! And yes I did know her and her brother well...it's a shame about what happened to her she would have been one heck of a vet if she had the chance to accomplish her dreams, but yes I agree people shouldn't believe everything they read
princessfalldown

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

realdeal wrote:
i dont think any of you know her maybe went to school with her just because you went to school an knew her name dont mean you know her, they were 4 people involed, an her is what they got.
donnie (life)
hugh (50yrs)
michael (25yrs)
latonya (25yrs)
also stop reading everything you see on the net about stuff because they only put half in it an the other half you dont see.
yea for all of you who doesn't knowlatonya is already on the streets has been for awhile I think they all should have gotten LIFE without parole just like Donnie but Donnie is doin the best he can knowing he will never see the outside ever again.
AsRealAsItGets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

billy got around just because she is dead doesnt change that!!! hugie was a dear friend of mine and i will always consider it that way granted she didnt deserve what she got but lets stop pretending she was a saint she was a manipulative and would spread her legs for anyone!!! i hate it when people act like people are worth morning just bc they are dead i personally wanted to beat her ass since 8th grade!
AsRealAsItGets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

and come on jessica yes i knew her i know who you are just from what you said so YES I KNEW HER!!
jack

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

princessfalldown wrote:
<quoted text>yea for all of you who doesn't knowlatonya is already on the streets has been for awhile I think they all should have gotten LIFE without parole just like Donnie but Donnie is doin the best he can knowing he will never see the outside ever again.
She Should have gotten life, but yes she is out and lives in the same neighbor hood as me, don't want her around any of my family or me
no one at all

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

We miss you Billie and DJ
JFK<3
no one at all

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

and noone deserves to be stabed that many times...sorry but even if someone got on my nerves I wouldn't stab them like that...so you need to grow the f up and join the real world quit being a loser that still believes in this high school better than you bullsht
Kerry Robinson

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Billie Jo And Donnie Joe are my children's cousins. Please remember the whole family is a victim and please pray for Donnie when you pray for Billie Jo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Department Budget 1 hr Good old boy 24
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Irving 140,649
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 3 hr citezen 22
What is your income? 3 hr My two cents 9
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 3 hr My two cents 20
$250,000 per year $120 per hour vs 10.10 OBAMAwage 4 hr really 4
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr citezen 11
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 9 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 9 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 11 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••