Antioch, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2011
where is this boy at these days?
God LOVES all

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2011
woody wrote:
where is this boy at these days?
If you are really concerned with where he is, then why don't you ask his family instead of going on a site where name bashing and airing out people's business is all people are concerned about. It's really sad that people feel they have to open threads in order to add more drama to this pathetic town. I mean after all, I'm sure your sole purpose was to encourage people to share their "stories" and add their 2 cents on what they think about him right? If that's not the case, then I'm sure there will be a few that will use this as an opportunity to do so. These people whose names are being found on this pointless website have families, friends, and some even have children that shouldn't have to read the useless, hurtful, and degrading information found on here. May God Bless you and those who WILL post sooner or later!
rich man

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 13, 2011
in jail
Hey

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2011
rich man wrote:
in jail
He's not in jail, he's at home.
LMAO

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Prob Fla trying to scronge up a pill or 10.
Jackie O

Gallatin, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2011
If he's not in jail, he should be. He's just your average druggie thief and career criminal.
Wow

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2011
Only 6 comments so far, come on now, greeneville's slacking.
the new hitler

Smyrna, TN

#8 Apr 14, 2011
why is it that someone always has to bring up god? god dont give a damn about pillheads and neither do i.
fake

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2011
matt burrell needs to be in jail but instead he gets eveyone else in trouble while his mom sleeps with the town of greeneville to get him off the hook. start naming names...name some of the people that matt and his klan have sent to jail over him being a big pus...come on make it a game...name the names....sorry kel had to put it out there i know you'll make it up this weekend though
Forever a thief

Madison, TN

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Greeneville Man Arrested on Theft, Forgery Charges

Friday, August 19, 2011
by Elizabeth Hagood

A Greeneville man was arrested today on theft and forgery charges.

26-year-old Matthew Paul Burrell of Raders Sidetrack Road was charged after allegedly using a stolen credit card at Wal-Mart. He was charged with forgery and theft under $500.

Bond was set at $3,000 with a court dated scheduled for Monday.

He's still at it. He'll never stop stealing. We can only hope he'll steal from the wrong person soon and catch a bullet to the dome.
PTC

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Aug 21, 2011
bumpity
EXACTLY

Bristol, TN

#13 Aug 21, 2011
why can this site not be stopped? it is pointless and just the devils spew!!! we all fall short and would we want to be on here getting bashed?
Survivior

Madison, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2011
EXACTLY wrote:
why can this site not be stopped? it is pointless and just the devils spew!!! we all fall short and would we want to be on here getting bashed?
Any worthless thief deserves much more than to be bashed on here. The public needs to be made aware who to watch out for.
josh

Powell, TN

#16 Apr 24, 2013
this boy just got out of jail, now back in. Will he ever learn
CountryBoy

Knoxville, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Josh - how do you know he's back in jail? Didn't he just get out of jail a few months ago?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 29, 2013
CountryBoy wrote:
Josh - how do you know he's back in jail? Didn't he just get out of jail a few months ago?
LOL, just check last weeks mug shots!
fku

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test! 4 min People talk 6
Josh jones 12 min Mary 6
Hot Firefighters 17 min Hot Tip 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Princess Hey 11,227
Best place to get windows tinted 19 min Friend of Friend 6
Same old dumb sh#t on Topix. Boring!!!!! 2 hr Donald J Trump 2
He got what he signed up for 2 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 39
Body found 3 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 26

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages