Comments
41 - 60 of 92 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
pinkdickew

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope u enjoy your life of being cheated on and treated like shit because it is true when you go black you'll never go back. Because white guys don't want ya anymore.
oh hush white men are so overrated...well you make the majority so that's probably why smh i mean white men are not that attractive the only ones who are attractive are the really tan ones...your penis' look gross their pink and discolored ewwwwwww and your balls are gross and pink to that's enough for me to be unattracted to pink meat...i mean don't get made because the majority likes meat that its well done not medium rare yuck
pinkdickew

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jessica lawson wrote:
Listen girl!I have a white husband who is nowhere near ugly.nobody cares if you want to be with a black man but if you dont want to hear people talk about your choice in men then keep your mouth shut about about everybody elses.
lol who thinks their own husbands is ugly he might be ugly to everybody else lol
MovieBuff

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gross ? You better recognize
pinkdickew

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Its funny all you racist idiots forget that EVERYONE of you originated from an AFRICAN woman whether you like it it not African American people are just closer to that ancestry than others however we all have African ancestry do research before you post ignorant comments hating what you originated as...IDIOTS
bite me

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

its like this you nasty bitch the only white girlsd that go with balck men are usually the one a white man dont want nothing to do with why would u want to be with someone who looks like a damn monkey do u like being mistreated or or u aon drugs cause that all u going to get from a black man look at the crime rate they make up 11 percent of the population but yet they make up 80 percent of the prison population to bad it still not like the 1950's u nasty ass would be a outcasst so dont judge us white men without us the blacks would still be in africa killing their food with spears cause they dont have enough common sense to invent anyting they would still be living like it was the 1600's if it wasnt for us white people you nasty white whore
Nasty

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Im not racist at all Im glad some of the white women date black or mexicans, cause all they ever end up with is all the FAT white girls that nobody wants. Dang coal burners...
Harley guy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You know what they say..........once you go black we don't want you back. I'm sure my tax dollars will be keeping you and an illegitimate child up soon if not already.
sghs1991

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

pinkdickew wrote:
Its funny all you racist idiots forget that EVERYONE of you originated from an AFRICAN woman whether you like it it not African American people are just closer to that ancestry than others however we all have African ancestry do research before you post ignorant comments hating what you originated as...IDIOTS
Again your wrong. It's evident you are a DC, my lineage is Cherokee. No Africans. And ain't it weird how blacks stink?
Hey Redneck

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

The reason a white woman doesnt go back to a white man after being loved by a black man is because of men like you. You are an idiot. A mullet wearing, toothless, wallet chained to your hip cuz you are too stupid to hang on to it, tobacco chewing, wife beating freak that lives in a ratty single wide trailer with no underpinning. How's that feel? STFU and GROW up.
bite me wrote:
its like this you nasty bitch the only white girlsd that go with balck men are usually the one a white man dont want nothing to do with why would u want to be with someone who looks like a damn monkey do u like being mistreated or or u aon drugs cause that all u going to get from a black man look at the crime rate they make up 11 percent of the population but yet they make up 80 percent of the prison population to bad it still not like the 1950's u nasty ass would be a outcasst so dont judge us white men without us the blacks would still be in africa killing their food with spears cause they dont have enough common sense to invent anyting they would still be living like it was the 1600's if it wasnt for us white people you nasty white whore
umm

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 3, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text> So now you have never kissed a black man? Why? Whats wrong with them? Omg ur so racist! You really need a life.
Just because you haven't kissed a black man doesn't mean that your racist. Black don't do anything for me, actually I find it stomach turning. That don't mean that I'm racist. I have black friends. So seriously who needs to get a life here? Why don't you get some logic for your argument? Chocolate just ain't my flavor.
umm

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pinkdickew wrote:
Its funny all you racist idiots forget that EVERYONE of you originated from an AFRICAN woman whether you like it it not African American people are just closer to that ancestry than others however we all have African ancestry do research before you post ignorant comments hating what you originated as...IDIOTS
I gota say I love me some pink dick and I'd probably puke on a black one because that's just nasty to me. However, to each his own and whatever makes them happy is fine. There's no reason to be bitchin at people because They don't wana saddle up and ride a dark horse. Just get over it. Just because you don't want it don't make you racist. Quit hating on the white men.
Mia

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 26, 2012
 
Compare bow wow and Chris brown to Johnny deep and brad Piatt yeah bow wow and Chris brown win their sexier than the other two so suck it white men lol
Mia

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bite me wrote:
its like this you nasty bitch the only white girlsd that go with balck men are usually the one a white man dont want nothing to do with why would u want to be with someone who looks like a damn monkey do u like being mistreated or or u aon drugs cause that all u going to get from a black man look at the crime rate they make up 11 percent of the population but yet they make up 80 percent of the prison population to bad it still not like the 1950's u nasty ass would be a outcasst so dont judge us white men without us the blacks would still be in africa killing their food with spears cause they dont have enough common sense to invent anyting they would still be living like it was the 1600's if it wasnt for us white people you nasty white whore
what white people look more like monkeys with their thin lips and white skin black men are sexy as fuck better looking than white men and they smell like rooted cheese and their are white men in jail to I've seen more white men in prison then most black men and blacks do have sense haven't you seen most white girls are dumb and the men like you white people didn't invent shits black did invent everything making fun of Africa you go there and see what it's like dirty white trash and another thing white people ruined this world they should all die Rot on hell be killed for how ugly they are white people are so ugly damn get out of this earth fir already ugly bitches you guys ruined this earth omg just go back to Europe and live with your broke ass mamas who ain't got a job ugly bitches
Are you kidding

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mia wrote:
Compare bow wow and Chris brown to Johnny deep and brad Piatt yeah bow wow and Chris brown win their sexier than the other two so suck it white men lol
Johnny Depp is the sexiest of all you named. Wouldn't touch the other three.
Mia

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Depp is the sexiest of all you named. Wouldn't touch the other three.
what no he's ugly now bow wow is so sexy better looking than Johnny deep and they win this round Johnny deep and brad Piatt had no chance to beat bow wow and Chris brown well that's just your opinion but I find black men the sexiest better looking then white men I find spanish men sexier too lol and that will never change no matter what
Mia

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nasty wrote:
Im not racist at all Im glad some of the white women date black or mexicans, cause all they ever end up with is all the FAT white girls that nobody wants. Dang coal burners...
lol true
get a life

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Dec 27, 2012
 
fake suckit you are about as dumb as the original one

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mia wrote:
<quoted text> what white people look more like monkeys with their thin lips and white skin black men are sexy as fuck better looking than white men and they smell like rooted cheese and their are white men in jail to I've seen more white men in prison then most black men and blacks do have sense haven't you seen most white girls are dumb and the men like you white people didn't invent shits black did invent everything making fun of Africa you go there and see what it's like dirty white trash and another thing white people ruined this world they should all die Rot on hell be killed for how ugly they are white people are so ugly damn get out of this earth fir already ugly bitches you guys ruined this earth omg just go back to Europe and live with your broke ass mamas who ain't got a job ugly bitches
You're crazy.
Mia

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy.
I'm just saying the truth straight up
Chocolate Chaser

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I gotta say that I never really knew white people until I moved into an area where there is more of them. There are a ton of white people who are really gross. even if they have money or whatever, they don't compare to the beauty of an african american or a latin or asians.
We are told that white beauty is the best beauty but it simply isnt. having a pointed nose, pale skin,dead blue eyes, dead looking frail thin hair isn't attractive at all.
I gotta say, for a while they did a good job fooling me into thinking they were actually clean looking, but they are just the opposite. our society just has us slightly brainwashed, if you fuck a white person they sweat like a pig and smell like wet dog or vinnegar, maybe from all the alchohol they drink, who knows.
all i know is that I don't take white people as seriously anymore as i used to and definitey find less of them attractive than i did before.
two cents!
from a white/ italian guy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 2 min JAIL bait 10
Fall out from meeting... 5 min cretin56 10
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 6 min Rich peoples republic of 25
Two Hour EXECUTION TN next 9 min DARK ages 1
Applause Greeneville you are famous 14 min Lucid 19
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 17 min Moe 181
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min Bayless 140,662
Lost respect for GPD 48 min Greeneville 15
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 49 min Hawkman 28
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 14 hr Sunshine 124
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••