Black Tahoe /Brunett driving

Black Tahoe /Brunett driving

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

Maryville, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Anyone know this chik that drives the Black Tahoe with a pink Harley Davidson tag on the front ?
huckleberry

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
Anyone know this chik that drives the Black Tahoe with a pink Harley Davidson tag on the front ?
Yea i know her. She is a good girl. Why
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i know her. She is a good girl. Why
Just saw her a few times by her self, didn't know if she was seeing anyone or what the status was.
Yea she is pretty.
wthc

Antioch, TN

#4 Oct 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw her a few times by her self, didn't know if she was seeing anyone or what the status was.
Yea she is pretty.
Omgahhhhh go get her so you'll leave me alone
huckleberry

Rock Hill, SC

#5 Oct 29, 2013
If u have seen her why havent you went up to talk to her. You sure know alot about her from what all i have read you have been posting
Curious

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
If u have seen her why havent you went up to talk to her. You sure know alot about her from what all i have read you have been posting
Just that she drives a black vehicle with a pink tag
I did'nt say I was blind.
If you dont know anything about her, then your in the same shape I am.
Just a simple question, Is she spoken for ? That's all.
wthc

Antioch, TN

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Just that she drives a black vehicle with a pink tag
I did'nt say I was blind.
If you dont know anything about her, then your in the same shape I am.
Just a simple question, Is she spoken for ? That's all.
Don't worry if she is ...go get her
huckleberry

Rock Hill, SC

#8 Oct 29, 2013
Im not for sure what her status is right know she is a good girl thou awesome mom most people just go say hey to some instead of pist on topics here and in mtown
Curious

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
Im not for sure what her status is right know she is a good girl thou awesome mom most people just go say hey to some instead of pist on topics here and in mtown
Thank You Huckleberry.
But I didnt want to be disrespectful if she is married or spoken for.
I respect people.
huckleberry

Rock Hill, SC

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Understood i now she was married but he was a nice piece of work if u know what i mean they r arnt together know i do kmow that he sure as hell dont deserve her
Curious

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
Understood i now she was married but he was a nice piece of work if u know what i mean they r arnt together know i do kmow that he sure as hell dont deserve her
Can relate. T.Y.

“I Believe in Me ”

Since: Jan 13

MoTown

#12 Oct 29, 2013
#JealousThatsNotMyRide
Curious

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
Understood i now she was married but he was a nice piece of work if u know what i mean they r arnt together know i do kmow that he sure as hell dont deserve her
Huckleberry can you get wind to her someone is interested in saying hi to her.
Please.
Kinkster

Greenville, SC

#14 Oct 29, 2013
Also tell her Id like to get freaky if you know what I mean. A little car battery nipple play.;)
Curious

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
Understood i now she was married but he was a nice piece of work if u know what i mean they r arnt together know i do kmow that he sure as hell dont deserve her
Do you ever talk to her Huckleberry ?
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#17 Oct 30, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah,she dont date black guys
Well Great ! I'm white an as country as Cornbread.
Curious

Maryville, TN

#18 Oct 30, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah,she dont date black guys
Not Black Huckleberry. I'm totally a great guy. Not a dead beat either. Great Job Great Income.
huckleberry

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Black Huckleberry. I'm totally a great guy. Not a dead beat either. Great Job Great Income.
Do your thing curious. I didnt do that last reply. Thats what is stupid about these topic you can post as what you chose to be under different names. There is no great guys around no more or they are martied . No saying your not. Just saying. Do your thing cornbread
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 31, 2013
huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your thing curious. I didnt do that last reply. Thats what is stupid about these topic you can post as what you chose to be under different names. There is no great guys around no more or they are martied . No saying your not. Just saying. Do your thing cornbread
I've not seen seen her or the vehicle in a few dayz,
I ask the lady at the store her name and she gave me
a first name, but that's all she knew.
Do you have a maiden last name for her and I will try looking her up on Facebook, or where she may hang out.
Pixie

Blacksburg, SC

#21 Oct 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not seen seen her or the vehicle in a few dayz,
I ask the lady at the store her name and she gave me
a first name, but that's all she knew.
Do you have a maiden last name for her and I will try looking her up on Facebook, or where she may hang out.
What store are you talking about. I know these chick. She doesnt have a facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only crooks plead the Fifth. YIKES. 14 min Good job adults 1
Greenevile High School Setting Bad Precedent 23 min Kohlrabi 39
Staff Pro Hiring? 27 min The real really 10
why do children take after the bad parent????? 33 min Good job adults 21
Building codes not found in the constitution (Jun '14) 42 min Change2101 4
Britons even want Trump 45 min Donald J Trump 5
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Fired 55 min rain on me 446

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages