Laughlin Hospital Names Cannon As Dir...

Laughlin Hospital Names Cannon As Director Of Nursing Services

There are 39 comments on the The Greenville Sun story from Mar 31, 2011, titled Laughlin Hospital Names Cannon As Director Of Nursing Services. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

Brenda Cannon, R.N., has been named the new director of nursing services at Laughlin Memorial Hospital and its affiliated agencies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Gallatin, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Way to go.
Who Cares

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Blah Blah Blah
YesIknowBrenda

Roy, WA

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Brenda Cannon will be a wonderful D.O.N.
She will be fair to all employees.
You go girl. You have worked hard and you earned this position.
CUFA

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Apr 2, 2011
Brenda Cannon is a exceptional nurse and has excelled at every job she has held at LMH. This promotion will be no different. Go Brenda Make a difference!!!!!!!
nursingsuperviso r

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 15, 2012
well my opinon of Brenda Cannon is that she is a egotistical bitch that thinks that her shit doesn't stink. She only received this job because of who her husband is and there are many more experienced nurses here at Laughlin that could do a way better job than her. What she did to Martha Southerland is a a damn shame.
just wondering

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
What did she do to Martha?
Wondering also

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 15, 2012
nursingsupervisor wrote:
well my opinon of Brenda Cannon is that she is a egotistical bitch that thinks that her shit doesn't stink. She only received this job because of who her husband is and there are many more experienced nurses here at Laughlin that could do a way better job than her. What she did to Martha Southerland is a a damn shame.
Please give the details on what happened to Martha Southerland. I heard some rumors but never did hear the complete story. Is Martha still employed at LMH?
What happened to Martha
#8 Aug 16, 2012
nursingsupervisor wrote:
Will YOU PLEASE tell us what "the damn shame" is she did to Martha Southerland??
What is the secret
#9 Aug 17, 2012
nursingsupervisor wrote:
Why won't you inform us inquiring minds as to what the big secret is that Brenda Cannon did to a nurse named Martha?? Or did you just make up the lie to put Brenda down for reasons of your own? If it is the truth, then speak up by all means.
the one who really knows

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Aug 17, 2012
For everyone out there Brenda Cannon wasn't the one that did anything to Martha. Brenda was bypassed from the beginning. For all who wants to know Martha was set up by 4 people, one in which is Noah Roark's daughter Riann. Riann now has Martha's job! Guess its easy to get what you want when you have daddy doing it all for you!!! Isn't this considered Neoptism!!! So, who ever you are saying Brenda Cannon did this, well maybe you need to get your story straight.
Nightingale

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2012
I agree with the one who really knows. I've heard of sleeping your way to the top but for Riann Burroughs isn't that incest. Nasty girl! You would think Riann wouldn't work for her dad and actually make in the real world as a nurse without using her name to get a position she doesn't deserve. I heard she was the only one that applied because the older more experienced nurses figured she might as well take it. Because of someone else did she would get rid of them too. Its a shame that someone can cause that much turmoil in the work place.
thinks its funny

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Neoptism!!!! Good God that is all Laughlin Hospital is! Riann Burroughs does not deserve that job. I work in ICU and she struts around like she owns the damn place. What is Chuck Whitfield??? Noah's puppet? Just wondering how does everyone else feel about this?
actually

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Aug 19, 2012
thinks its funny wrote:
Neoptism!!!! Good God that is all Laughlin Hospital is! Riann Burroughs does not deserve that job. I work in ICU and she struts around like she owns the damn place. What is Chuck Whitfield??? Noah's puppet? Just wondering how does everyone else feel about this?
Neoptism is what runs Greeneville. This is why our town if failing. We lose the best and brightest workers because they never get a fair chance.
actually

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Neoptism is what runs Greeneville. This is why our town IS failing. We lose the best and brightest workers because they never get a fair chance.
Hello

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2012
I just want to say I know Brenda Cannon; she did not become DON because of her husband! Brenda earned the position. She is a Leader. Many people respect her. I know I do. Now Martha, I know her too. Martha is not a leader. Sorry if the truth hurts. Now as far as Riann, She earned the job also of Head Nurse in ICU. Yes I know the truth may hurt here also but she is a wonderful nurse. Yes Riann is a Leader also. Again Riann did not receive the position because of her father. People grow up!!!!!!!!!! That is all I have to say on this subject.
The Master

Gallatin, TN

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Does anyone have Riann's #? She sounds sexay ;)
fedup with it all

Johnson City, TN

#17 Aug 21, 2012
thinks its funny wrote:
I think it is bad management to hire your relatives. Riann should have never been hired at LMH with her father as the head of HR. Everyone is afraid to do or say anything around or too her in fear she will tell her dad (supervisors). Brenda should of never hired her for that position, hasnt there been enough walking on eggshells in that deapartment over the years? Its time for everyone to start enjoying thier jobs again!
On another note: When is LMH going to catch up with the times?

yea

Gallatin, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2012
fedup with it all wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is bad management to hire your relatives. Riann should have never been hired at LMH with her father as the head of HR. Everyone is afraid to do or say anything around or too her in fear she will tell her dad (supervisors). Brenda should of never hired her for that position, hasnt there been enough walking on eggshells in that deapartment over the years? Its time for everyone to start enjoying thier jobs again!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
CUFA

Kingston Springs, TN

#19 Aug 22, 2012
fedup with it all wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the CEO with your Dad on the board of directors. Take a good look at that group of good ole boys. If you can take down a hundred year old bank, a hospital here has no chance with the whitfields
jwtk

Johnson City, TN

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Is Dr. Boys considered to be one of the good old boys in this group too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal dreamers 37 min actually 58
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 1 hr Really 49
Tusculum Chief Greene Running for Sheriff 1 hr unreal 5
Some new Trump numbers 5 hr Trumpisreallytranny 86
Tramp numbers again 5 hr Trumpisreallytranny 40
Attention anti Trump psychopath. 8 hr Deeznuts 21
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 9 hr Bubba fan 34
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 14 hr Chuck Brother 32
Dogs in grocery stores.. 18 hr BowWow 58

Greeneville Jobs