shooting on walters road 8/28/13
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Johnson City, TN

#28 Aug 31, 2013
so did someone get shot or did someone have a heart attack and who the heck is Dan? I'm all confused
please

Greeneville, TN

#29 Aug 31, 2013
No one got shot. Scott had a heart attack. He was a good man, who left us much too young. I've known the family for years. My thoughts are with them. I don't know why everyone is so concerned with this. You all want to think there's some type of conspiracy to this man's death. Instead, why don't you just focus that concern to his family.
Jennifer Hensley

Smartt, TN

#30 Aug 31, 2013
I agree
that gurl

Powell, TN

#31 Aug 31, 2013
Then why is all these allegations floating around. A shooting. A fight. A head injury from a blunt object. Where is all this contradicting coming from?
Lmmfao

Greeneville, TN

#32 Aug 31, 2013
And who the hell is Dan?
pochantos

Elizabethton, TN

#33 Aug 31, 2013
his brother (aka) spivey!!
please

Nebo, NC

#34 Aug 31, 2013
that gurl wrote:
Then why is all these allegations floating around. A shooting. A fight. A head injury from a blunt object. Where is all this contradicting coming from?
Like I said before, if you don't know what happened then you don't need to. All you're wanting to do is spread the gossip. Let the family grieve in peace. If the information comes out and other actions are taken, so be it. But, I wouldn't count on it.
Did you know

Bradenton, FL

#35 Aug 31, 2013
that Greene County is the child abuse capital of TN? It's terrible but there is more child abuse cases per capita in Greene County than any other county in the whole state. Despicable....

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#36 Sep 1, 2013
3 victims?
pochantos

Elizabethton, TN

#37 Sep 1, 2013
everbody is a victim of the brother!!
crowbar

Knoxville, TN

#38 Sep 1, 2013
The wrong one went.
tammy

Greeneville, TN

#39 Sep 29, 2013
he was not shot he called me I went to him he was having chest pains and I seen the love of my life the final moments of his heart beating while my my mother fought for him gave him cpr until 911 arrived now leave us be and let us mourn the greatest man I have had the privilege to be in my life and my heart for 25 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
they are banning me for telling the truth 12 min Leonardo 14
Mean Walmart Rant... 2 hr Leonardo 102
jacob waddle at ti 2 hr Jacob 6
Doug West married again? 4 hr Satan Smith 2
Who's dealing on Cherry st? 8 hr Like big butts 12
Hyperion 8 hr Satan Smith 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 hr Satan Smith 10,263

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance