First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda

Ashburn, VA

#21 Sep 13, 2011
Wow, so many haters. I just was wondering where he was. I had "my time" with Mr. Cobble over the years, just couldn't handle his ways so we parted company by my choice and I lost track of him. I had heard that he still asked about me and I was interested in touching base. This probably not the best location to look for someone, but since everyone posting on here is in everyone else's business, I thought I just may get lucky. Thanks for the responses, it looks like some things never change.
Lol Eric

Greeneville, TN

#22 Feb 14, 2013
Bertha Venation wrote:
<quoted text>That just goes to show what you know. He doesn't work at MECO and he spends every free minute in New York. All people know of him is rumor. Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
Eric takes up for himself
Her

Knoxville, TN

#23 Nov 20, 2013
S C R wrote:
He is engaged to a lady in NYC, and seeing a lady here at a Dr.s office, and a girl from S. Greene, and trying to date my wife. We were friends in High School to beat it all.
engaged ?? Ha
informative

Greeneville, TN

#24 Nov 22, 2013
Her wrote:
<quoted text>engaged ?? Ha
what an overly "dumb-founded" statement greatly needed to revive this nearly 8 month old post---ur an idiot
Mike

Greeneville, TN

#25 Nov 23, 2013
informative wrote:
<quoted text>what an overly "dumb-founded" statement greatly needed to revive this nearly 8 month old post---ur an idiot
And no one took the bait and you respond, bringing a post from Wednesday back to the forefront. My guess is you're the one who posted the "dumb-founded statement".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven dunbar 5 min $500 6
Tampons 8 min Dad 25
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 12 min Sheriff Larry 26
Bill Cosby 13 min Sheriff Larry 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 57 min Dixie iron fist 9,537
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 1 hr Crybaby 154
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 2 hr Zyklon B 149
What's going on at Towering Oaks Baptist Church? (Feb '11) 2 hr Agrees with longing 374
Yo ladies 5 hr Gray Gypsy 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages