First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda

Ashburn, VA

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Does anyone know what eric cobble is doing now, or better yet, who he is doing?
none ya

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Aug 26, 2011
if he thot it was any of your business he prob. would tell you!! is it any of your concern..i heard he is staying out of town..great for him..maybe he has found someone that dont no his crazy ex.
He is just not into you

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2011
This is the second thread you've TRIED to start on him. You must have major hots for him. He is minding his own business and staying out of everybody else's. You should too.
jimbo

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2011
he is doing fine considering. he has been seeing someone that works at a doctors office in gville but if you want to know, ask him. as none ya and he is just not into you have said, if it was any of your concern he would let you know.
Yvonne

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2011
Love to get in those pants!
S C R

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2011
He is engaged to a lady in NYC, and seeing a lady here at a Dr.s office, and a girl from S. Greene, and trying to date my wife. We were friends in High School to beat it all.
S C R

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Aug 29, 2011
He is engaged to a lady in NYC, and dating a girl at the doctors office, plus he is seeing a girl from South Greene, and trying to get with my wife. The funny part is that we were friends at one time. FLAKE!
CRAP

Ashburn, VA

#8 Sep 1, 2011
This guy is a piece of CRAP....He will screw anything and will screw anyone over....He has cheated on and burned anyone and everyone he has been associated with including his friends. The lady in NYC and the lady at the doctor's office, and the girl from South Greene, and your wife so stay away.
Bertha Venation

Kinston, NC

#9 Sep 1, 2011
WRONG! All y'all are wrong. He's sees ONE lady. She is in New York. Period.'Nuff said. But I can understand why you guys get jealous when your old ladies get the hots for him. My god, look at him! He's an adonis.
Benny Hill

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Bertha Venation wrote:
WRONG! All y'all are wrong. He's sees ONE lady. She is in New York. Period.'Nuff said. But I can understand why you guys get jealous when your old ladies get the hots for him. My god, look at him! He's an adonis.
You mean he puts braces on people's teeth?
just wondering

Ashburn, VA

#11 Sep 2, 2011
i thought he was working at meco and seeing someone named shannan that works at a chiro. doctors office. but i now if he is seeing someone in ny and still living in tn no way he is sees only one lady. he cant see just one lady if they live on the same street. much less in different states. i always liked eric but he has done a lot of people really wrong.
Bertha Venation

Kinston, NC

#12 Sep 2, 2011
just wondering wrote:
i thought he was working at meco and seeing someone named shannan that works at a chiro. doctors office. but i now if he is seeing someone in ny and still living in tn no way he is sees only one lady. he cant see just one lady if they live on the same street. much less in different states. i always liked eric but he has done a lot of people really wrong.
That just goes to show what you know. He doesn't work at MECO and he spends every free minute in New York. All people know of him is rumor. Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
curios

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2011
Thought girl at doctors office was dating a married man?
none ya

Brentwood, TN

#14 Sep 2, 2011
we all no who started this meg..why dont you keep fooling around with lewis and leave eric alone..could it be because your jealous..let him be happy..
lowes

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Sep 2, 2011
E Cobble, lowes girl here contact me!
hell no

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 3, 2011
none ya wrote:
we all no who started this meg..why dont you keep fooling around with lewis and leave eric alone..could it be because your jealous..let him be happy..
She wants nothing to do with that dumb ass. I believe it's the other way around
sooo

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Sep 5, 2011
hell no wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants nothing to do with that dumb ass. I believe it's the other way around
AMEN ! HE NEEDS TO LEAVE HER ALONE! HE IS TROUBLE AND NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND HE IS NOT MARRIED TO HER .
just looking

Morrison, TN

#18 Sep 6, 2011
none ya wrote:
I saw Lewis and Meg leaving the Hyperion Saturday. He was driving her car and had several other people with them.
Nolachuckey Know

Nashville, TN

#19 Sep 6, 2011
curios wrote:
Thought girl at doctors office was dating a married man?
HA! Married man??? That married man's "wife" left him over a year ago and she has been in a very public relationship with another boy for quite a while now, months. I know (some better than others) the "married man", the "girl at the doctor's office", the married man's x-wife and her boyfriend, as well as Eric. They are all good people and all deserve to be left alone. Mamaw always said: if you cant say anything nice about people, tell it to your dog.
Say What

United States

#20 Sep 7, 2011
Nolachuckey Know wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Married man??? That married man's "wife" left him over a year ago and she has been in a very public relationship with another boy for quite a while now, months. I know (some better than others) the "married man", the "girl at the doctor's office", the married man's x-wife and her boyfriend, as well as Eric. They are all good people and all deserve to be left alone. Mamaw always said: if you cant say anything nice about people, tell it to your dog.
Lol! How do you keep all those people straight?! Lol! I don't know any of them but it sounds like a reality show or soap opera! Lol lol lol lol!

My life is so boring that I have to read about others' drama on Topix! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uranium One Special Counsel 50 min HILARIOUS 28
How many DEMOCRATS are sexual super-predators? 1 hr Imma Fended 12
Addus HomeCare is HIRING 1 hr Imma Fended 2
Bob Baird (Oct '11) 1 hr Wonderer 18
Roy Moore - pedophile or savior? 2 hr Peter Schweizer 56
Senator Al Franken (D) sexual predator 3 hr Fond mammaries 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,266
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 13 hr Youfool 31
Kershaw VS Judge 15 hr SHOCKING 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages