oookk

United States

#64 Aug 23, 2012
and??????
Lisa

United States

#65 Aug 24, 2012
Yes he is dating someone and no he isn't married YET! She is a self respecting girl with a good reputation in this town! What's it to ya Sister? Post your real name Barbie. You know who he is with and she loves him as much as he loves her. So why don't you just crawl on in the hole you've dug for yourself and let it be.
its me its me

Micaville, NC

#66 Aug 24, 2012
I dodge Barbie when I see her out. I dont want to hear the crap that comes out of her mouth.
Alice

United States

#67 Aug 24, 2012
My understanding is he has bought his new love a ring. Poor Barbie is telling that she and Leroy are married which is yet another lie. But maybe she can have her first ex husband do it since he preached her mothers funeral with Leroy as a pallbearer. This is one sick chick.
the truth is

Jonesborough, TN

#68 Aug 24, 2012
Alice wrote:
My understanding is he has bought his new love a ring. Poor Barbie is telling that she and Leroy are married which is yet another lie. But maybe she can have her first ex husband do it since he preached her mothers funeral with Leroy as a pallbearer. This is one sick chick.
barbies exhusband jerry sang at her mothers funeral. you don't know what you are talking about. jimmy youre the one that is sick. This ain't barbie, just leave her alone, she is grieving over her mother. she is getting on with her life. why don't you do the same.
Alice

United States

#69 Aug 24, 2012
Sang Or preached what's the difference. Your splitting hairs. Grieving over her mother? Wasn't this the second time she died. Poor little Barbie. Must be awful trying to figure out who to con next. Isnt she why Leroy doesnt get to see gis children? The while no member of the oppoaite sex spending thw night at the same time as the kids. Funny how that doesn't apply to Barbie and Kenley. And honey Jim has more important things to do. in case you didn't read the above posts he has a fine woman.
Mary Sue

United States

#70 Aug 24, 2012
She shoulda crawled in the box with her mother as far as I'm concerned. That girl is poison.
Connie

Greeneville, TN

#71 Mar 24, 2013
Anybody hear she is stealing again? I know she is hard up for money. People like her never change.
Nancy

United States

#72 Jul 27, 2013
She should talk to the ex girlfriend. Heard he has been an ass.
fritz

United States

#73 Aug 8, 2013
In April 2013 Barb paid $4500 in fines to the court. Yes $4500 in one month. Wonder who the sucker was this time? Evidently she has a new friend. ;-).
the bird

United States

#74 Aug 8, 2013
Karma is coming.
calvin

United States

#76 Nov 2, 2013
?????
hellokitty

Salisbury, NC

#77 Nov 3, 2013
She is such a fake. Dont fall for her sweet talk.
alice

United States

#78 Nov 3, 2013
hellokitty wrote:
She is such a fake. Dont fall for her sweet talk.
Everybody falls for it. Its too late when you realize what has happened. I'm sure she is playing someone now.
Interesting

Charlotte, NC

#79 Nov 3, 2013
I don't know this chick but know enough about JG to know he's a creepy kinda dude. He should probably concentrate on losing weight & being less creepy than worrying about his ex. Just my opinion....
alice

United States

#80 Nov 3, 2013
Interesting wrote:
I don't know this chick but know enough about JG to know he's a creepy kinda dude. He should probably concentrate on losing weight & being less creepy than worrying about his ex. Just my opinion....
Wow!!!
rollingmyeyes

Charlotte, NC

#81 Nov 3, 2013
She came into a store when I worked there and was like hey how are you? blowing smoke....i didnt fall for it...i was too busy making sure she didnt steal anything
jealousy

Greeneville, TN

#82 Nov 3, 2013
So much jealousy. Barbie is beautiful.
MissGraham

Thomasville, NC

#83 Nov 3, 2013
jealousy wrote:
So much jealousy. Barbie is beautiful.
Thank you thats so nice , tears of joy. It makes me feel good to have some one take up for me. I amhealthy, whole, and stronger and the most people that know me know that I'm beautiful inside and out ;-)
ralph

United States

#84 Nov 4, 2013
MissGraham wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you thats so nice , tears of joy. It makes me feel good to have some one take up for me. I amhealthy, whole, and stronger and the most people that know me know that I'm beautiful inside and out ;-)
Yeh. Ok. Uh huh. Keep saying that. Uh huh. Tears. Yes. Joy.????????? Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Jennings 20 min Just wow 27
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 30 min Alex Nicole 1,870
Proxies? 42 min z0neCrew 14
Katie Brown 55 min hmmm 6
Green Bank WT Daniels (Nov '12) 1 hr citizen 6
Seeking Attention* 2 hr Dixie iron fist 22
[Bible Study] Two creation stories 2 hr _Juneau_ 24
tiptons 2 hr Ilikebaconandeggs 39
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 4 hr Cat Herder 6
More from around the web