Barbie graham thief
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Alice

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2011
I hear she's at it again. Wasn't going to jail once enough to make her think stealing off people wasn't a good idea. So, anybody else she has stolen from?
Greeneville Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Is she the same one that stole from Asbury Enrichment Center including money collected for a family when the mother died?
busted

Bluff City, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2011
She at the busted website?
Alice

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Oh yes she was the one that stole from Asbury as well as others. She wasn't`t in the last busted paper but she will be again. She is an idiot and will never learn.
busted

Bluff City, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2011
The busted website is usually a week ahead of the busted paper.
what

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2011
what is the busted websites address
busted

Bluff City, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2011
http://tnmugshots.com takes you to it
what

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2011
I couldn't find her
Who

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2011
Who she maried too?
what

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2011
no one now used to be a cop
Maybe

Clinton, SC

#11 Nov 16, 2011
what wrote:
no one now used to be a cop
Was she married to Jim Graham?
what

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 17, 2011
yes
Alice

United States

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Yes she was married to Jim Graham and has been telling that she is going to get a $500,000 settlement. Thats the story she is telling to get people to give her money and she will pay back once she gets hers. This is another one of her many lies. They have been divorced 5 years. He kept her out of jail the first time she stole money by paying people back their money. Does she have any friends left? she stole off the ones she used to have.
busted

Bluff City, TN

#14 Nov 17, 2011
If she was not on the website this week, check back around Tue next week. We post the busted pictures within 24 hours after receiving them. Greene County usually gets priority on posting as we are based in Greene County.

http://tnmugshots.com
Alice

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2011
Ok busted, you obviously know more than your telling. So spill! I know she is stealing. I just dont know who it is this time. Do you?
busted

Bluff City, TN

#16 Nov 17, 2011
Sorry but I do not know anything.
Alice

United States

#17 Nov 17, 2011
Anybody have any idea who she is scamming now?
Alice

United States

#18 Nov 18, 2011
She is now telling she has remarried Jim. Not to mentiom she has joint custody. Which is a total lie. When will this woman stop. Does she ever tell the truth. I am sure she is stealing I just find it hard to believe nobody has came forward yet.
Caroline

Erwin, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2011
Does anyone know the man she was married to? He is known for hurting people. Im sure if these accusations are true she had reason and besides what is in your closet? Those who have time to gossip are the ones who are at fault for something themselves.
Alice

Oakland, CA

#20 Dec 16, 2011
Well Caroline I do know who she was married too. No he is not known for hurting people. She is. She was the one who lied about having twins until just before the baby was born. She told that oh one of them died. As if it were simply a dead cat in the litter. Who does that, honestly? Someone with serious mental issues. As for skeletons in my closet honey I have NEVER had a mugshot taken of me in my life and she has 3. She simply needs to crawl in a whole and leave her ex~husband alone. People like her get what they deserve in the end, nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 15 min lol 9
Typical woman 58 min Bhjhfvjjhggf 3
We know how you all feel about druggies ... 2 hr lol 4
Chaffetz 2 hr lol 35
Fetishes and fantasies 3 hr Dare2love 28
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr whatimeisit 10,856
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 4 hr ATTICUS FINCH 65
Jack Setser is missing 17 hr wth 103

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web