Lumbee Lady

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I have a shih tzu and I would like to find a good groomer. Can any one help. Yes Ive looked in the phone book and it seems every body EVERYBODY has shut down. PLEASE dont tell me they wont exist kinda like the pet stores :(. Can anybody help?
Very good

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 13, 2013
I take mine to Crestview animal hospital. They are very good and reasonable. For the cut, bath, nails, glands and cleaning ear it's right at 40.00. Plus they have a buy 5 get one free and also give discounts for coming so often. Highly recommend!
dog lover

Mohawk, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2013
I know the folks at Waggin Tails.They are very good with the dogs and extremly reasonable on prices!
idont

Greeneville, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2013
The Dawg Haus is the best. I take my Schnauzer there and they do an amazing job!
awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2013
The one across from sandwich house is best in town. She does a great job. Usually stays booked so you will have to plan ahead
Love dogs

Greeneville, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2013
The Dawg Haus is great. They really care about the animals that they groom and treat them like family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHITE HOUSE to be made into FORBIDDEN CITY 9 min Trunketeer 6
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Mental Crimanial ... 150,885
Word Woman 14 min -Lea- 146
words of wisdom 14 min Trunketeer 3
Get behind your President its wat time 24 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 41 min Agnus 4,266
diane 45 min Nosy 4
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 1 hr Eat Ships 43
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 15 hr resident 68
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••