Local

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Heard they have been busy this summer and have done a great job with a variety of rescues!
Wanna b a hero

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

How do i become a member? Who do i contact?
Bjs place

Faith, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Wanna b a hero wrote:
How do i become a member? Who do i contact?
try lisa mathews husband
someonegivesadam n

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

If you would like to become a member of the rescue squad we meet on every Monday at 7pm so stop by and get an application...
Tim

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Whats happend to our local rescue squad? Omg..
concerned

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Got to be better than ems..
Why all the bad attitudes from both groups? If you chose this field you knew that things happens. If people call you whether it is a life or death situation or not you should treat it that way. If someone calls you for a loved one they expect that loved one to be treated with respect and kindness no matter what. Put yourself in those peoples shoes for once. What if that was your mother.. Father.. Grandmother.. Grandfather.. Aunt...uncle.. or even child. Treat them and their family like you would want to be treated. Because one day the roles could be reversed.
xxxx

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Anybody Know wrote:
Thankfully I've not needed an ambulance ride in awhile, but is anybody familiar with EMS's current fee for local transport?
$500.00 for 1/10 mile if even that, from one door to another at takoma just paid the bill talked to robert sane and all he would tell me was that was their rate, asked for a detailed statement and they could not give me one. That wasn't their policy Hope another ambulance company comes to Greeneville. you can't win
concerned citizen

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

I have seen another company in this town. They have blue and white trucks and say life care on them. That is who sayne is trying to get rid of.. Read the papers. There is a turf war according to the Greeneville sun. As long as no other ambulances can come in he can charge whatever he wants. He is asking for $290, 000 for two ambulances. Who is going to end up paying for that? I hope the commissioners realize what a fraud he is and vote no.

Since: Apr 13

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

As a member of the Rescue Squad i love what i get to do for my hometown but i also give up some time with my family. So i think you should come and see what we do before you judge us.
WHandKT

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

someonegivesadamn80 wrote:
As a member of the Rescue Squad i love what i get to do for my hometown but i also give up some time with my family. So i think you should come and see what we do before you judge us.
So they still going at it? Lol
Amy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Has anyone heard about squad being under investigation? My husband is with FD and he has hearn they were but don't know why.
citizen

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

I think the ems should be under Review. Their director is a joke. .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min -badboy- 145,446
Greene County School System At It Again 3 min The Dealer 19
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 14 min Dr Wu 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Jennifer Renee 3,622
Davis Street 26 min Dr Wu 11
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 34 min Wondering 8,612
twested scissors 38 min Dr Wu 7
south greene football 1 hr statement 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••