First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone else ever wonder why topix was made thank american court systems and the government notice 90% of people mentioned have either gotten in trouble or on probation and have violated nice cleaver way to do certain things #1 its faster to get others to snitch on people wanted #2 to keep an closer eye on people on probation because the people that see them daily post about them on here #3 which came up after they made it getting dirt on people because people thinking its funny to put peoples personal lives on the internet i believe that would be considered and invasion of privacy topix should be limited to topics of anything other then people topix should either be updated to where it only allows topics about anything other than a person and their personal life and the original owners and makers should have their living a**es sued off and have to settle with every single person whose life have been affected by this website....mine has and probably will forever cause some shit a ex said so my question is should topix still be allowed to allow peoples personal life to be invaded and put on the internet for everyone to see without that said persons ok?
wow

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
and to stop anyone from using the how you going to sue someone operating a website that isnt a paying job you know........see all the ads those compainies pay for those add spots and their not cheap either thank you open to any replys and if i piss you or anyone else off by creating this thread then kiss my free a** because i believe people deserve to know how topix is being used its simple no one has the right to display someones personal life all over the world that is invasion of privacy at its highest point but yet the court systems probation officers and cops are all benefitting from it so theres not shit done about it and i believe as a human being we have the right that our own private lives and private issues not be strung out over the internet for the entire world to see
Professor prufe

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Yep. Most people that have pictures an the ones that post alot. are cops an probation officers. They use proxys to change their cities an stuff like that. They should be named!!!!!!! The mormon guy is one belief it or not! the ex wife! even the angry guy !!they post bad stuff an before you know it they wind oup in the busted paper!!!!!!!!!!
Professor prufe

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2012
An they log in on the old ones about the firefighters an governors. The one that ask about veggie food was code.
Norville

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
WOW! Where did you go to school? I can not read through your post. Punctuation is vital on this end, it's the way I was trained I guess. I went to school mainly in Knoxville Tennessee. Not saying they do any better job of educating, just saying Punctuation is sure important if you really want to communicate with others.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2012
If they are posting about your personal life. Then how do they know anything about your personal life?
Since they know all about it, then it obviously isn't that personal. You never should let personal stuff out to your make believe friends. Once you do that, then it's no longer personal. Then all the blame falls back on you.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Professor prufe wrote:
Yep. Most people that have pictures an the ones that post alot. are cops an probation officers. They use proxys to change their cities an stuff like that. They should be named!!!!!!! The mormon guy is one belief it or not! the ex wife! even the angry guy !!they post bad stuff an before you know it they wind oup in the busted paper!!!!!!!!!!
People who change their identity, reroute and use multiple aliases obviously have something (or several somethings) to hide from everyone. I think they lack credibility or even, believability, because if you're not willing to stand by your thoughts and opinions in the "real world" rather than exclusively in the "make believe" world of the internet, your input is little more than smoke and mirrors, spam or troll fodder.
GotWork

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
People who change their identity, reroute and use multiple aliases obviously have something (or several somethings) to hide from everyone. I think they lack credibility or even, believability, because if you're not willing to stand by your thoughts and opinions in the "real world" rather than exclusively in the "make believe" world of the internet, your input is little more than smoke and mirrors, spam or troll fodder.
eyes on the page is why they are here they don't care why they are here and as some of us don't want our costomer base to fade away its better to keep your nose out of my business.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 9, 2012
GotWork wrote:
<quoted text>eyes on the page is why they are here they don't care why they are here and as some of us don't want our costomer base to fade away its better to keep your nose out of my business.
LOL! You don't have a customer base, Chris, unless it's for WEED! You don't even have a JOB. Give me a f**king break already!
question

Greeneville, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2012
If you look at most cities there are wonderful things posted about their towns and the events happening. Greeneville's page is personal and is a way that certain people choose to try and ruin the lives of others. Use it for what it is intended for and not to abuse, hurt or humiliate others!
karmas friend

Fort Campbell, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2012
You dont know what youre talking about. Go look @ the other small towns close 2 here! What that person is saying is true! Bet $ on it! My cousins name was put on here & he got arrested!
karmas friend

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Just put Tyler Mullins in the search! THATS how they checkup on KIDS whose in trouble! Tylers not dead!
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2012
They won't arrest you because your name is on topix. They arrest you because you've been caught breaking the law.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 9, 2012
karmas friend wrote:
You dont know what youre talking about. Go look @ the other small towns close 2 here! What that person is saying is true! Bet $ on it! My cousins name was put on here & he got arrested!
If you're breaking the law, by whatever method you're caught, it's a good thing in my book! If you're law abiding and have absolutely NOTHING to hide, it doesn't really matter if everyone knows who you are or not. And anonymity is far from guaranteed no matter how one posts so it's best to be as straight up as you can be. People know people in this area and you'd be surprised what kind of private messages and emails one receives unsolicited from folks you don't even know about people/things discussed here.
wow

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
lol ok a couple people misunderstood me. and its not just this city its in every city on topix period. its not used to get you in trouble, its used for getting a reason to start looking into whats said about certain people. gsp.....your one of them. i know it because i overheard and probation officer talking to someone on their probation while i was visting mine. the exact comment i overheard was wow the things said about you cant be true after seeing your go thru my probation and now getting off fully finished, person stated its just pissed off people from my past just trying to ruin my reputaion because im doing good for myself and their not, p.o stated dont worry about it ill take care of it we use topix to gather information and to check on people already in trouble, and by the time i got home that persons thread was gone. when i searched for it and it says theres so many threads under that search but theres one missing from the number it states. conclusion if a probation officer can have a thread hidden then that would tell me them the police and gov. is in controll of it. and i went to school in greene county i can use proper grammer when i please. i choose not to most the time because im not writing some school paper or a dam book common sense should tell you when one sentince stops and the next one begins i swear some people are just straight book smarts and no street smarts.i noticed where a topix mod tried to ping my ip address thats how they know who is changing their post names constantly. to which ever mod it was dont you hate when someones smart enough to not only run a ip changer in a security program but to have it set where it bounces and changes constanly which isnt breaking any law either :)
Baby doll

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
No...wat u are is a whistle blower. Maybe u feel bad for doin that stuff...puttin names on here & tellin full out lies to find people. Bad enuf to be part of that but to say sumbodys a hoe jus to get a topix started is bs & u know it. Everbody that does that has a CA address so u all r backed up prolly by a company system. I hope u do feel like a POS for all the crap u help start all the time.
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 12, 2012
idk if your talking about me but your gravly mistaken this is the very first time ive ever posted anything on this huge front for a easy set-up system no im not backed up by some huge company i am one the people thats been effected by the dirty cops who made this thing i was charged with a violation just because someone said on here i was planning on skipping out on my probation and leave state why would i had when i had a 14$ a hour full time 40+ hours a week job i lost that job over that violation so if your talking about me your very wrong and no the mods of this site choose whatever location they want but people smart enough would know that no one in cali sc or even new york would comment constantly on a post about a small town in tn if they wasnt somehow connected and involved with this town as for the simpletons that just on here to bash on someones names thats the everyday people in that stated town the people who controll and moderate the site fully are the ones thats mainly just trying to get more people arrested to get the towns court and government more money because thats all it is is money racketing before u can get off probation u gotta have your fines paid off if u cant by the said time your suppose to be off probation they extend it and everytime they extend it it adds more to your fines thats the main reason behind it the events going on in the towns and the poll threads are made for one sole reason because if there wasnt something else they could claim its for then they wouldnt legally be able to make a thread about people and if someone gives them dirt on that person it could be thrown out so what they do exactly is gather the information and then start watching for the person to do what has been said they do and then they arrest them in a legal way........in my opinion its all bullshit!
Baby doll

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Topix headquarters is in mountain view CA. Alot of the people puttin bad stuff on here to find people is from m.v. CA. The ones from SC & NC & all them places r cell phones so they use them!
karmas friend

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Well since yours is California then whats your internet through? Cuz I know for a fact its not Comcast! Its not Verizon or Str8 talk either and Str8 talk uses Sprint so it cant be them either. So why do you show up in California?!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Who cares? Really, this is little ole Greeneville Topix, not even a blip on the radar of the grand scheme of things, so why go through all the stress and strain of manufacturing fifty aliases and bouncing your IP around anyway? Why go through such elaborate measures to remain anonymous? I doubt Topix could care less about your foolish games, they have boards for probably every town and city in the country to maintain. Really, it's not that important and if someone has made this silly board that much a part of their life, they have more to be concerned about than if someone knows who they are or not.(-:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women... 4 min really 78
really David Weems? 6 min ferris gerbil 39
Poll Y is ur car painted camaflogged? 10 min ferris gerbil 11
Whos AZZ would you like to Tap (Females Only 25 min comeone comeall 2
God punish Texas with deadly floods 1 hr Independent1 30
the hottie at cookout 1 hr NobodyUKno 2
speed trap on the Baileyton highway 2 hr Booger_ Burns 11
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) Thu wow 31
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search