Karen Hice - shoplifter

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

know

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Feb 24, 2013
If you are out and about and see Karen Hice, call the police. She is about 5'8, has long dark hair with blonde highlights. Kind of a rough, trashy sounding voice. Drives an older white Jeep Cherokee.

She is a notorious shoplifter. If you see her in a store, alert an employee and call the police.
know

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Feb 24, 2013
know

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Jason

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2013
You have definitely dedicated yourself to humiliating her even more. I don't know the woman nor is she the type I would. But, I'm curious? She take your man? Rip you off on a drug deal? Rob you? What's the reasoning behind your dedication?
know

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Doing it as a public service. I'm tired of seeing these pillbillies ripping off businesses.
Jason

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
So where is the rest? You should have atleast 20? 30? 40? More threads if you're just doing it as a public service. Tell the truth. Its personal with this chick, right?
know

Columbus, NC

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Steal from my store and I'll publish your information, too.
Citizen

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2013
know wrote:
If you are out and about and see Karen Hice, call the police. She is about 5'8, has long dark hair with blonde highlights. Kind of a rough, trashy sounding voice. Drives an older white Jeep Cherokee.
She is a notorious shoplifter. If you see her in a store, alert an employee and call the police.
Amen! I've seen her firsthand steal from Penney's and Belk's. Nothing but pillhead trash.
Concerned

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2013
know wrote:
Steal from my store and I'll publish your information, too.
So, it was personal? All you had to do was say so instead of feeding me that public service bs you tried lol. IF I was ever in your store and was so hard up to steal from it, you wouldn't catch me. I'm that damn good, lady :-)

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2013
know

Greeneville, TN

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Thank you, East Tennessee Mugshots for making these arrests available. They've become a valuable tool for my business to track and monitor known shoplifters.

Again, thank you! You don't know how much I and other business people appreciate you!
all true

Norwood, NC

#12 Mar 1, 2013
The things said sbout her are All TRUE!

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Do a search on the site for theft or burglary. It is absolutely amazing how many people it will return. Maybe we should go back to cutting off some fingers every time they get caught. Would be a lot of nubs around Greeneville.
Kharma

Greeneville, TN

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Just curious. Any of you ever drive over the speed limit? I had a close family member who died because someone hit her. They were driving over the speed limit. So maybe if you drive over the speed limit we should cut off your feet. Ya know, since apparently none of you ever make any mistakes.
haha

Greeneville, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Kharma wrote:
Just curious. Any of you ever drive over the speed limit? I had a close family member who died because someone hit her. They were driving over the speed limit. So maybe if you drive over the speed limit we should cut off your feet. Ya know, since apparently none of you ever make any mistakes.
Wow! That is a bad comparison. So stealing is a "mistake"? Why do people make excuses for theives around here? They are INTENDING to take something they don't pay for, INTENTIONALLY hurting the business, vs. someone speeding NOT INTENDING to hurt anyone!(not making excuses for speeding, but that's a bad comparison).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling lonely for the holidays 41 min HolyChaos76 69
Worst probation officer in Greene County? (May '10) 58 min unreal 70
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr lovely place 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Analog man 5,541
What is your favorite poem? 3 hr csmaven 127
***** last post wins ***** 4 hr Yea 547
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 4 hr Spankings 141
wheel tax 7 hr GreeneCountyGirl 112
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 8 hr Word Warrior 12
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 18 hr Counsler Bob 97