United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

I went to school with and became good friends with this dude yrs ago but i moved and lost connect. Someone told me he lives in Gville now. Anyone know this guy?

*Attention*
This is not an attempt to get sh!t started or run anyones name thru the grinder. So keep it civil please.
curious

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

I knew a Jack Anderson that use to work for pet ice cream. . Is that the same one

“Really?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

How old is the one you are looking for? My sister was married to a Jack Anderson. They have 2 daughters.
Old Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Not sure on working at pet to be honest?

Jack im talking about is probably 39. Kinda looks like he has indian in him. Has a brother named Raymond.

“Really?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Old Friend wrote:
Not sure on working at pet to be honest?
Jack im talking about is probably 39. Kinda looks like he has indian in him. Has a brother named Raymond.
That is my ex brother in law. Click on my name on here and msg me. I will give you info.
David

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>That is my ex brother in law. Click on my name on here and msg me. I will give you info.
declares the gossiper

“Really?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
declares the gossiper
Oh, glad to see my wonderful stalker is still attached to me. No matter how many names you go through, you are still a POS. Just use that name.
David

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, glad to see my wonderful stalker is still attached to me. No matter how many names you go through, you are still a POS. Just use that name.
,,,declares the gossiper who continues to expose her personal information.

“Really?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
,,,declares the gossiper who continues to expose her personal information.
Declares the poor soul who is so attached to me that she can't even breath because her nose is always up my a$$.
David

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> Declares the poor soul who is so attached to me that she can't even breath because her nose is always up my a$$.
Cursing and calling others names is to keep our heart hard and aggressive. If we have been carrying around a lot of emotional pain then we can purposely try to keep our heart hard and closed up by using harsh abusive speech all the time. By doing this we think that we can avoid our old pain and keep others from seeing or addressing it. Hurting people speak hurtfully, in order to protect themselves. It is very pathetic.

“Really?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
Cursing and calling others names is to keep our heart hard and aggressive. If we have been carrying around a lot of emotional pain then we can purposely try to keep our heart hard and closed up by using harsh abusive speech all the time. By doing this we think that we can avoid our old pain and keep others from seeing or addressing it. Hurting people speak hurtfully, in ord er to protect themselves. It is very pathetic.
Honey, you started first. I know Jack, I was talking to the person who was asking about him. As usual, you have to see my name and continue to post negative words. Your posts have zilch to do with Jack. You started with the name calling. I am not gonna argue with you or any of your hundreds of user names. It is not with my time, and you make no sense as usual. Sorry to the person looking for Jack that this person takes over your thread to attempt to irritate me. If you want to reach Jack, let me know.
David

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Stop stalking me Melissa. And stop telling lies.
BReal

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

This dude is a piece of sh@!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

172 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Bayless 140,496
Looking to rent a small TRACK DOZER 9 min LARRY33 1
Huffington Post shining the light in Greenevill... 14 min Disgrace 3
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 17 min stewart 6
76 year old arrest on world news now 20 min CNN picks up story 13
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 27 min Good Old Boys 7
Contact the ACLU about Mr. Overholt 30 min boss hogg 3
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 41 min Not sure 96
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 42 min Really 127
•••
•••
•••
•••