Going Greener Light Bulb Bill is In!

Going Greener Light Bulb Bill is In!

There are 5 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Jun 27, 2007, titled Going Greener Light Bulb Bill is In!. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

June 27th I have to admit, I did not jump for joy when I looked at this bill for the first time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

phil

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 21, 2007
I tried the new bulbs and don't like them. I should have a choice!
Queue

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2007
You don't have choices anymore. Big brother is taking over, and will make all your decisions for you!
Queue

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2007
Sad but true.

:-(
Queue

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2007
hitlery clinton wrote:
the new style bulbs also do not work well with photo cells. i have my porch lights wired to a photo cell so my light go on at dusk and off at dawn. i tried the new style bulbs to save energy. they did not want to work all of the time. after talking to an electrician friend of mine he said those bulbs wont work off a photo cell. so either i leave the lights on 24/7 or i use old incadesent lights.
You may want to try a different style of photo cell. There are most likely ones on the market that will work with these lights. Also, I have converted all my outside lights to these kinds of bulbs, as the incandescent ones don't last long at all outdoors.
Queue

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2007
hitlery clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
THE LIFE OF THE BULBS IS WHY I CHANGED
I HAVENT FOUNF A PHOTO CELL THAT SAYS IT WILL WORK....YET
In my case, my outside lights are on timers. No prob there. This may be your only solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whitney Point teacher to appear on 'The Bachelo... (Jun '08) Mar '17 Pidge 2
michael thelps (Aug '16) Mar '17 Billy 2
Squirrel Hill (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harambe died for ... 1
Whitney point schools shutdown? (May '16) Aug '16 rita jane 2
probationers getting away with shit (Mar '16) Mar '16 curious 2
Greene Cops harrassing innocent kids? Rape? Kid... (Apr '13) Sep '14 justice 3
cheif little town (Feb '14) Apr '14 anti-corruption l... 7

Greene Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greene Mortgages